PDA

View Full Version : TWO power ups in one!

soccerfu
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Hey Seth i found a bug. here is the pic(s):
I have no idea how two item boxes got like that. Hope you look at it Seth.

dontshoot
11-28-2011, 12:10 AM
i might know how that happened or to create the bug.
when i was playing, it seems that my connection was slow or don't know maybe server was slow. its when you can move but everyone else seems to be frozen in time. anyway, when that happens i took a powerup, drove pass through it, but although i've drove pass it and stays on top of it, i didn't get the power up, can't really remember much perhaps i was killed or not...

anyway after a while and i got back to the same power up spot it display the box as what soccerfu posted here.
on my instance driving pass the powerup didn't do anything. it just stays there floating.

Danny3838
11-29-2011, 09:39 PM
I have seen this bug many times too. But the map I see it in the most is Egypt. There be two boxes but when you drive through them you only pick one. The other one stays there floating. This can be very confusing and distracting. Other tanks might mistake it for a real crate and try to get it. I remember one time I went towards this bug and I ended up dying be as use I was trying to get the box. Pls fix this can get very confusing.
=DC=

Roadkill
11-29-2011, 10:44 PM
. I remember one time I went towards this bug and I ended up dying be as use I was trying to get the box. Pls fix this can get very confusing.
=DC=

and I thought I was the only one foolish enough to keep driving under the darn thing until someone decided to kill me and put me out of my misery. :sweatdrop:

Roadkill

Danny3838
11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Lol yes I feel glad that it's not just me :sweatdrop: lol
=DC=