PDA

View Full Version : Adding a full 360 screen rotation

Roadkill
11-28-2011, 12:19 AM
I have been pushing way to hard on the direction arrow and think I have somewhat damaged the touchscreen. Is there a chance to get a full screen rotation (really just 180 from landscape) so I can use (destroy) the other side of my tablet.:rolleyes:

soccerfu
11-28-2011, 01:02 AM
I have been pushing way to hard on the direction arrow and think I have somewhat damaged the touchscreen. Is there a chance to get a full screen rotation (really just 180 from landscape) so I can use (destroy) the other side of my tablet.:rolleyes:

I think you can just flip the screen over by flipping the device. At least I can do that on my hp touchpad. And if you did that much damage you must have been playing hard. I mean I got to 70000 and i didn't even damage my screen at all. I am probably a lot more laid back in my style though. I have a very loose style though. I play very laid back and relaxed.

Roadkill
11-28-2011, 01:27 AM
I have an hp touchpad and I have rotation lock off. I can rotate the browser 180 from landscape and it works. With tanked, it will only stay in one mode ...landscape, and I can not rotate it 180 from there. Have you tried it?

soccerfu
11-28-2011, 01:28 AM
I have an hp touchpad and I have rotation lock off. I can rotate the browser 180 from landscape and it works. With tanked, it will only stay in one mode ...landscape, and I can not rotate it 180 from there. Have you tried it?
I rotated it before i opened the app.

Roadkill
11-28-2011, 02:03 AM
I set my browser the way I wanted it...then locked the rotation. (speakers on top, power source on my left.) I then launched tanked and it was upside down. Not working on mine