PDA

View Full Version : Snow storm!

iConstruct
12-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm so excited! There's a snow storm heading up to mine, Beggy's and magicalfishy's neck of the woods! I'm hoping for a snow day tommorow! Where you live do you get much snow? How much?:yeah:

SBPRODUCTIONS
12-04-2013, 09:09 PM
I think im not going to get to much snow where i live. and my snow scotter i got isn't going to be of use. I live in a state very close to you mwhhaahaha:ninja::hat:

Magicalfishy
12-04-2013, 10:01 PM
I can't wait!! :yeah:

Turtwig1123
12-05-2013, 12:27 AM
I'm so excited! There's a snow storm heading up to mine, Beggy's and magicalfishy's neck of the woods! I'm hoping for a snow day tommorow! Where you live do you get much snow? How much?:yeah:

Wait. You're minnesotan too?
MINNESOTA FTW! I doubt there will be a snow day though XD

GAMEFREAK
12-05-2013, 05:53 AM
I live in San Diego
Really warm.
It hales if it gets really cold but hardly gets cold here.

Serpent
12-05-2013, 05:54 AM
*sigh* I wish I lived where you guys live. It's always hot here... In California. I wish there was snow ._.

lawl

TIMTAM
12-05-2013, 05:58 AM
I live in Australia, we don't get snow ):

GAMEFREAK
12-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Good thing there's mountains with snow here.

GummiBear64
12-05-2013, 06:10 AM
I live in Australia, we don't get snow ):

Well, we do but only up in the mountains. I find it ironic that they have a white Christmas and us aussies are wearing a singlet, shorts and thongs its that hot! Yes, Aussies have Christmas in Summer!

Fuzzy Peach
12-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Now you guys will share the same fate that Calgary faced. Car getting stuck, mom scolding at you for not going to school, frostbite, snow, and bad movies at school (Well, these were what I faced). Now its your turn! Muhahahahahahahaha

Flame_Rex
12-05-2013, 09:29 AM
When you live in South East Asia the 4 Seasons don't exist.

Jeremy012
12-05-2013, 11:41 AM
When you live in South East Asia the 4 Seasons don't exist.

There is snow in the philippines, its only in one location though, not very spacious like air conditioned
But here it is... Its near MOA (Mall of asia) in NCR i think

Star city's famous attraction Snow land or something, everythings practically snowey, icy, cold (EXTREMELY). And the jacket they offer really doesnt help in the cold but there is this Ice slide there thats really nice and some ice sculoture and sturctures... And a bench to sit down whenits extremely cold isnt really hot but it makes me feel nice

LittleSirP
12-05-2013, 12:38 PM
There is snow in the philippines, its only in one location though, not very spacious like air conditioned
But here it is... Its near MOA (Mall of asia) in NCR i think

Star city's famous attraction Snow land or something, everythings practically snowey, icy, cold (EXTREMELY). And the jacket they offer really doesnt help in the cold but there is this Ice slide there thats really nice and some ice sculoture and sturctures... And a bench to sit down whenits extremely cold isnt really hot but it makes me feel nice

Yeah but there isn't real snow here...I think he meant was not artificial snow that's possibly dangerous to human kind.(Just maybe)

Anyways,it just gets a tad bit cold here,but no real snow.
-Little

MySuperCookie
12-05-2013, 03:02 PM
I live in Madrid... It snows often ... Not always we were the 2nd country yo get snow this year, Las Vegas, Spain, Singapore, Finland...

Ilikecats
12-05-2013, 03:07 PM
new jeresy gets alot of snow ..... one time we had 4 feet of snow 0_0

Spazy
12-05-2013, 03:09 PM
I live in California LOL which is mostly hot,but when its cold its cold it doesn't snow its just cold...
THATS WHY WE HAVE MOUNTAINS :) WHOOOO:yeah: