PDA

View Full Version : Growtopians dropping like flies

Megazork
12-04-2013, 10:16 PM
i dont understand why growtopians tend to quit a lot. This is such a good game. Get scammed? start over. My friend got scammed of a dragon and heartbow-but he started over and he is doing pretty good farming e-z ovens( they give a lot of gems when broken, WHO MAKES AN E-Z OVEN FARM? SO EXPENSIVE AND HARD TO DO!!!):prophet:

darksnake99
12-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Those are farmable? >.>

Megazork
12-05-2013, 12:59 AM
yes they are, idk how he does it but i came into his world and he had like 30 e-z trees. The world is jammed so you cant know his secret. :panic:

syrup
12-05-2013, 01:23 AM
yes they are, idk how he does it but i came into his world and he had like 30 e-z trees. The world is jammed so you cant know his secret. :panic:

But now it's not a secret. :p

Timewarper
12-05-2013, 01:28 AM
i dont understand why growtopians tend to quit a lot. This is such a good game. Get scammed? start over. My friend got scammed of a dragon and heartbow-but he started over and he is doing pretty good farming e-z ovens( they give a lot of gems when broken, WHO MAKES AN E-Z OVEN FARM? SO EXPENSIVE AND HARD TO DO!!!):prophet:

Only reason I quit is because all my only friends quit, i got scammed a lot (actually didn't care.) But the ROLLBACK had to happen! I lost all the rares I just bought......and your friend is smart.