PDA

View Full Version : Let's play a game!

Serpent
12-06-2013, 05:02 AM
I'm bored... So let's play a game!
Here's how it works: I say a word like: plane. Then the person 1 (example) says what possible thing can cause death. Plane crash. Then person 1 posts another word.

So and so on.

Remember to reply! NOt comment.
Nobody?

Lemeh start: pie

Though if this counts as spam... I'll stop.

Serpent
12-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Nevermind...
Does anybody know how to close your own thread? Or can only moderators and developers do that?

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 05:42 AM
pie --> poisenous pie

If that makes any sense, what I just wrote? Lol.

Umm, I think only moderators can do that. Not 100 percent(could't find the symbol hehe) sure though:)

Serpent
12-06-2013, 05:45 AM
pie --> poisenous pie

If that makes any sense, what I just wrote? Lol.

Umm, I think only moderators can do that. Not 100 percent(could't find the symbol hehe) sure though:)
Thx... I meant like... You die by drowning in pie fillings... pawl <stupid auto-correct.

Though, what word do u want to put in? Moon? Number? Lawl.

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 05:53 AM
Thx... I meant like... You die by drowning in pie fillings... pawl <stupid auto-correct.

Though, what word do u want to put in? Moon? Number? Lawl.

Lol ok, I think I get it now:)
I have my autocorrect turned of luckily, hehe.

Hmm, lets see..
Box

Serpent
12-06-2013, 05:55 AM
Lol ok, I think I get it now:)
I have my autocorrect turned of luckily, hehe.

Hmm, lets see..
Box
Sadly, you went into the box and it had no oxygen. You suffocated. lawl

glue

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 06:00 AM
Sadly, you went into the box and it had no oxygen. You suffocated. lawl

glue

Hehe!

While using the glue, you accidently ingested some, and glued your mouth shut, so you couldn't eat, died of starvation:( (Glue is a difficult one lol!)

Curtain

optimuswhat
12-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Hehe!

While using the glue, you accidently ingested some, and glued your mouth shut, so you couldn't eat, died of starvation:( (Glue is a difficult one lol!)

Curtain

A killer came in and strangled you with the curtain until you died.

A Tank

Serpent
12-06-2013, 06:25 AM
A killer came in and strangled you with the curtain until you died.

A Tank
Unfortunately, the tank was made of fire. Luckily it was a toy tank. though you touched it and died.

wl

Cyanogen
12-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Unfortunately, the tank was made of fire. Luckily it was a toy tank. though you touched it and died.

wl

Too bad. You dropped all of them on your foot in START, and someone who doesn't know how to trade picks them up.

Ship.

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 06:30 AM

wl

You tried to find a real life wl by breaking into fort knox. But died in the proccess.

Sugar cane.

Oops, sorry Cyanogen, my post was a bit late. So I'll answer yours.

You made a ship and called it the titanic, but sadly you hit an iceberg and died in the cold ocean.

Sugar cane.

Serpent
12-06-2013, 06:30 AM
Too bad. You dropped all of them on your foot in START, and someone who doesn't know how to trade picks them up.

Ship.
The ship was old and had edges. It gave u a splinter. You're extremely allergic to splinters. You die

NUmber

Cyanogen
12-06-2013, 09:20 AM
The ship was old and had edges. It gave u a splinter. You're extremely allergic to splinters. You die

NUmber

Your number is up. You die suddenly.

Fiesta

LittleSirP
12-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Your number is up. You die suddenly.

Fiesta

Sadly,
While partying at the fiesta,
You had a stroke and died.

A diaper.
-Little

CreaterZ
12-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Sadly,
While partying at the fiesta,
You had a stroke and died.

A diaper.
-Little

Your diaper had a bomb in it. Surprise!

Seth.

Cyanogen
12-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Seth hated you.
He banned you.
The end.

Sand.

Too bad it was quicksand...

Keyboards

LittleSirP
12-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Too bad it was quicksand...

Keyboards

While typing,
You type in 'die'.
And a bomb in the main circuit exploded.

Justin Bieber album (Sorry to the Beiber fans,I didn't mean to hurt y'all.It's just a joke.)

-Little

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 12:36 PM
You were listening to the radio, Justin bieber's song came on, you couldn't take it anymore and killed yourself.

Piano

LittleSirP
12-06-2013, 12:38 PM
You were listening to the radio, Justin bieber's song came on, you couldn't take it anymore and killed yourself.

Piano

While playing the piano,
You had no experience whatsoever in playing it.
The music that came out of the piano was so terrible,the piano god sent a piano to fall on you.

Fried Chicken

-Little

Luminesce
12-06-2013, 12:42 PM
While playing the piano,
The music that came out of the piano was so terrible,the piano god sent a piano to fall on you.

Fried Chicken

-Little

You ate some fried chicken. But this was no ordinary fried chicken, it had been fried twice. You got food poisening, and died.

TV

Cyanogen
12-06-2013, 12:44 PM
While playing the piano,

Fried Chicken

-Little

You ate the fried chicken to find a small bone which choked you to death.

Forums.

LittleSirP
12-06-2013, 12:47 PM
You ate some fried chicken. But this was no ordinary fried chicken, it had been fried twice. You got food poisening, and died.

TV

You were watching the TV,
Then you suddenly realize that the TV show you were watching was a hypnotic trance thingy that made you kill yourself.

@LOKSTER

-Little

darksnake99
12-07-2013, 05:22 AM
You were watching the TV,
Then you suddenly realize that the TV show you were watching was a hypnotic trance thingy that made you kill yourself.

@LOKSTER

-Little

Lokster gets possessed by the Republicans and their evil mind-control device and sent to destroy all Growtopian life for their entertainment.

Seeds

LittleSirP
12-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Lokster gets possessed by the Republicans and their evil mind-control device and sent to destroy all Growtopian life for their entertainment.

Seeds

You were walking when you found a crystal seed on the floor.
You got hungry and ate it.
The crystal grew in your body and you died.

A cellphone.

-Little

CreaterZ
12-07-2013, 07:33 AM
You were walking when you found a crystal seed on the floor.
You got hungry and ate it.
The crystal grew in your body and you died.

A cellphone.

-Little

You pressed a button of the cellphone and you hear a atomic bomb being detonated behind you.

Coke

LittleSirP
12-07-2013, 07:36 AM
You pressed a button of the cellphone and you hear a atomic bomb being detonated behind you.

Coke

When you drank the coke,
it was concentrated syrup of the coke and no carbon dioxide at all.
It was so concentrated,it had 100'000'000'000'000 grams.
You died instantly.

A tooth brush
-Little

darksnake99
12-07-2013, 08:29 AM
You pressed a hidden button on your toothbrush while brushing your teeth. It converted into a switchblade and the blade sunk through your gums and out through the back of you head. (Don't try to imagine that :eek:)

Your grandmother

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 07:19 AM
You pressed a hidden button on your toothbrush while brushing your teeth. It converted into a switchblade and the blade sunk through your gums and out through the back of you head. (Don't try to imagine that :eek:)

Your grandmother

Grandma make cookies they where burned and to dont make her feel sad you eat them and die

POTATO CHIP