PDA

View Full Version : which way would u rather die by?

Megazork
12-07-2013, 05:06 AM
pick an elaborate death for ur awesome ending?

darksnake99
12-07-2013, 05:18 AM
*reads all choices*

minha1234
12-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Uhh, hard decision. I'll consider the pros and cons for all the choices first:

Slide down a rainbow into death

So. Sliding down a rainbow into death. You can't just do that, right? The rainbow has to stop somewhere in order for you to die. If so, there could be a slight chance of survival where the rainbow landed. This could be the safest choice, although the temperature of the rainbow is also relevant to the outcome. If it were, say, burning hot, you probably could not make the journey.

Drown in a chocolate lake

Well, drowning would probably be the worst choice, as you would have to suffer before your inevitable death. Although, because it's a chocolate lake, it could be perhaps more satisfying. Ah, well.

Ride a nyan cat into fire

First of all, I don't even know if this supposed "nyan cat" could even carry you. I doubt it would walk into fire anyhow, cats aren't THAT idiotic. But I suppose if the fire was all around you.. Still, wouldn't you have more common sense than to ride a cat in a fire?

"OR GET HIT BY A PINK TAXI!!! :O"

This seems like the most realistic option, as it is possible to get hit by a taxi colored pink. On the other hand, realistic doesn't necessarily mean safer. It would only guarantee that you would know what would happen, unlike some others choices like sliding down a rainbow or drowning in a chocolate lake. But again, you could have a chance of survival if you escaped the taxi's path just in time. Unlikely, but possible.

To conclude, I think sliding down a rainbow into death or getting hit by a pink-colored taxi would be the best choices, because you would have a chance of survival in both. Although, you could survive in all of the choices if you were equipped with items just as unrealistic as the choices themselves.

So.. yeah, I'm not going to choose.

ProTopianX
12-07-2013, 05:40 AM
.-. I choose the first one.. :sweatdrop:

Cocomonkey
12-07-2013, 06:10 AM
I choose: "Drown in a chocolate lake", because drowning isn't that painful (Yeah I know it is a long death) and I like chocolate, so I would probably slurp all of it down before I drown..:rolleyes:

Megazork
12-07-2013, 06:38 AM

So. Sliding down a rainbow into death. You can't just do that, right? The rainbow has to stop somewhere in order for you to die. If so, there could be a slight chance of survival where the rainbow landed. This could be the safest choice, although the temperature of the rainbow is also relevant to the outcome. If it were, say, burning hot, you probably could not make the journey.

Well, drowning would probably be the worst choice, as you would have to suffer before your inevitable death. Although, because it's a chocolate lake, it could be perhaps more satisfying. Ah, well.

First of all, I don't even know if this supposed "nyan cat" could even carry you. I doubt it would walk into fire anyhow, cats aren't THAT idiotic. But I suppose if the fire was all around you.. Still, wouldn't you have more common sense than to ride a cat in a fire?

This seems like the most realistic option, as it is possible to get hit by a taxi colored pink. On the other hand, realistic doesn't necessarily mean safer. It would only guarantee that you would know what would happen, unlike some others choices like sliding down a rainbow or drowning in a chocolate lake. But again, you could have a chance of survival if you escaped the taxi's path just in time. Unlikely, but possible.

To conclude, I think sliding down a rainbow into death or getting hit by a pink-colored taxi would be the best choices, because you would have a chance of survival in both. Although, you could survive in all of the choices if you were equipped with items just as unrealistic as the choices themselves.

this isnt supposed to make sense, just let ur imaginatiopn flow, besides havent u heard curiousity killled the cat? :sweatdrop:

ProTopianX
12-07-2013, 06:43 AM
this isnt supposed to make sense, just let ur imaginatiopn flow, besides havent u heard curiousity killled the cat? :sweatdrop:

I've heard about that saying but I've never actually understood what it meant.. :(

Luminesce
12-07-2013, 06:45 AM
I choose the rainbow death:scratch:You can enjoy the aesthetics before you die, lol.

Jeremy012
12-07-2013, 08:27 AM

Minha so seriouso, need 2 let go sometimes sige? Ok

LittleSirP
12-07-2013, 02:16 PM
I chose the chocolate drowning.
Because if I was sentenced there as a death-sentence,
I will starve myself until that day.
By the time I'm dunked in,I slurp all I can.
I got a free pass to extremely overweight town.
-Little

Mitcho123
12-07-2013, 08:27 PM

Its physically impossible to slide down a Rainbow..
Rainbows are formed by Moisture and a mix of light... And they fade in the air... So you would just free fall to your death....

For the Nyan Cat one..
Cats are very smart..
Unless its mentally unstable there is a very low chance it would walk into the Fire... Plus I would most likely get hungrey and eat the nyan if him before he even started walking:p

Choclate Lake is very un sanitary..
That would be a huge waste.. Imagine, your wasting all that good Chocolate to make a lake.. Plus it would be closed of and indoors.... And if it was out side... It would be filled with germs...
Ewww... Think about it.. Creamy, soft Chocolate mixing in with slimy, yucky Dirt.. Plus the Fish would die because the Chocolate would stick to their gills and they would drown in a way...
The only realistic one is being hit by a Pink Taxi..
But in the area I live in there are no Taxis.. So I am safe:crazy:

Eyedea
12-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Rainbows are formed by Moisture and a mix of light... And they fade in the air... So you would just free fall to your death....

For the Nyan Cat one..
Cats are very smart..
Unless its mentally unstable there is a very low chance it would walk into the Fire... Plus I would most likely get hungrey and eat the nyan if him before he even started walking:p

That would be a huge waste.. Imagine, your wasting all that good Chocolate to make a lake.. Plus it would be closed of and indoors.... And if it was out side... It would be filled with germs...
Ewww... Think about it.. Creamy, soft Chocolate mixing in with slimy, yucky Dirt.. Plus the Fish would die because the Chocolate would stick to their gills and they would drown in a way...

Damn, someone wasted there time writing this essay. He never asked which one of these is the most realistic did he? He just said which one would you prefer. Some people just overthink stuff to the point it makes them look dumb.

optimuswhat
12-07-2013, 09:16 PM

For the Nyan Cat one..
Cats are very smart..

http://www.troll.me/images/y-u-no/y-u-so-serious.jpg

matemar
12-07-2013, 09:18 PM
wow i dont know what to say on this im not gonna choose anything but i guess falling is the fastest death and less painful so i think i woud go with that or the taxi