PDA

View Full Version : Player of the day!

soccerfu
12-15-2011, 12:20 PM
Hey Seth how about each day you keep a log of each player where the one of them becomes player of the day. There could be 3 different categories: most kills, most wins and most points won. And these three players could show up on the rankings or something. Please look at this because i think this is a very good idea. It could encourage some lower ranks to try harder.:o:):D

TPNFRC
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Hey Seth how about each day you keep a log of each player where the one of them becomes player of the day. There could be 3 different categories: most kills, most wins and most points won. And these three players could show up on the rankings or something. Please look at this because i think this is a very good idea. It could encourage some lower ranks to try harder.:o:):D

A very good idea buddy!

yellow
12-15-2011, 10:25 PM
I like this. Everyone like recognition and statistics. Maybe expand it a little to the best white/blue/pink/red etc... Tanks like soccer may end up winning most of the time and we definitely dont need to see his name anymore the we already do :eek:

Maybe to expand on this a little more, when the log in is started maybe everyone gets their own profile kind of like this forums profile... or better yet link it to the forum profile. On your tank page have your games/kills and whatever other stats that could be fun. maybe even have an allies and enemies list on your tank page. You could even leave messages on other tanks pages to set up games or chat. Lots of possibilities there.

For X-mas all I want is a log in!

soccerfu
12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
I like this. Everyone like recognition and statistics. Maybe expand it a little to the best white/blue/pink/red etc... Tanks like soccer may end up winning most of the time and we definitely dont need to see his name anymore the we already do :eek:

Maybe to expand on this a little more, when the log in is started maybe everyone gets their own profile kind of like this forums profile... or better yet link it to the forum profile. On your tank page have your games/kills and whatever other stats that could be fun. maybe even have an allies and enemies list on your tank page. You could even leave messages on other tanks pages to set up games or chat. Lots of possibilities there.

For X-mas all I want is a log in! Yeah i know my name appears too many times.:o I like your idea yellow.

soccerfu
12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
HI WHICH GAME U ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT ??
Tanked duh!!! Don't you see the name of this forum!:confused:

soccerfu
12-17-2011, 12:36 AM
So Seth everyone likes this why not add it. I know your list is getting very long and it might seem we are getting very demanding.

Seth
12-17-2011, 12:42 AM
Well, I love the idea.

I need to put in a new.. I don't know, like . . in-game Newspaper or something, where people can easily see the top news, best player of yesterday (and today..so far), strongest country/platform, etc. And even give point bonuses.

Also, a bounty system, where killing a top player gives you an instant bonus of say, 5cp whether you win or lose, something fun like that.

soccerfu
12-17-2011, 12:44 AM
sounds good. So how long will this take to add.

Seth
12-17-2011, 12:52 AM
I know better than to give estimates.. :) But I hope to be able to get serious about a huge update in early Jan

Play1
12-17-2011, 07:08 AM
I know better than to give estimates.. :) But I hope to be able to get serious about a huge update in early Jan

What's the big news Seth? Btw, thanks heaps for the game.

soccerfu
12-17-2011, 01:59 PM
Didnt you read the posts above Play1?:confused:

Play1
12-18-2011, 09:06 AM
Didnt you read the posts above Play1?:confused:

Yes - but should have been clearer.

Are you creating any new maps soon? Would like to see something replace town at least.

soccerfu
12-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Yes - but should have been clearer.

Are you creating any new maps soon? Would like to see something replace town at least.
Clearer how can you be any more clearer??:confused: As you can see(or should see) Seth is going to add an in-game newsletter.

Play1
12-19-2011, 12:44 AM
Clearer how can you be any more clearer??:confused: As you can see(or should see) Seth is going to add an in-game newsletter.

Soccer, you got me again. Not only have you shot me down in flames a couple of hundred times in the game, now you have shot me down in the forum. I openly admit that I didn't read any of the above posts at all and beg forgiveness. ;)

Seth, you've made a great game and the newsletter update sounds pretty cool. Nonetheless, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the concept. Will your "huge update" (the only part of the thread I did actually read) include any new maps?