PDA

View Full Version : every one loses connection- except for me!!

soccerfu
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
hey Seth I was playing a game today where everyone lost connection before me and I won the game.:D after that the server(not just me) was very slow. I could tell because all the players shooting at me were frozen and skipping across the maps. This happened about 5 min ago. I think it was because the server was processing something. Please look at this Seth it is very important.

Seth
12-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Anytime you suspect the server is having issues, do the /stats command. It will show server load, three numbers - the 3 numbers are server load for the last minute, last 5 minutes, and last 15 minutes.

For example, right now this is the server load: Server Load: 0.19 0.2 0.12

This is very good - 0.20 or less is "GREAT", 1 is "ok", and anything over 1 is "..server may be having trouble". A number like 5 or 10 means games will be laggy.

The data center that my server is located has multiple high speed backbone connections, network speed should never be a problem.

If anyone sees server load too high, feel free to post a note here and I'll take a look if I see it in time. It might be processing logs or something.

yellow
12-19-2011, 01:19 AM
Anytime you suspect the server is having issues, do the /stats command. It will show server load, three numbers - the 3 numbers are server load for the last minute, last 5 minutes, and last 15 minutes.

For example, right now this is the server load: Server Load: 0.19 0.2 0.12

This is very good - 0.20 or less is "GREAT", 1 is "ok", and anything over 1 is "..server may be having trouble". A number like 5 or 10 means games will be laggy.

The data center that my server is located has multiple high speed backbone connections, network speed should never be a problem.

If anyone sees server load too high, feel free to post a note here and I'll take a look if I see it in time. It might be processing logs or something.

Ive checked it a few times and have seen he server load numbers high. This is from the other day , as you can see there are only 4 games going on but the load is going up every 5 minutes.