PDA

View Full Version : New Room/Lobby Structure

TPNFRC
12-19-2011, 04:40 PM
Hey Seth,

I have a suggestion for you. I'm getting tired of losing point because of noobs and I'm sure other higher ranks would agree. I have lost a lot because a new players justing sitting there getting killed. It is the worst when it is 2 vs 2. A lot of new players also end up quitting the game after they have been killed several times. This happen to me and Danny3838. All of our team quit, it was just me n him vs four or five high ranks and one of them was world number #2 soccerfu. We got crushed but maybe if we had all of our team we could have won.

My suggestion is that players with 0 to 99 points play in a seperate lobby. This way they learn to play and atleast know the basics of the game before playing with higher ranks. Also some new players don't really care about the game and are always just chatting while the games is going on. They talk about some crazy stuff too. Yesterday all a player kept asking in games " Is there a girl here" and didn't play at all just got killed. These type of players are not serious at all. They need to be seperated!

If you are serious about the game get to 100 pts and play with higher ranks, If you are not stay in the 0-99 pts lobby and try to find a girl lol.

Seth this would really help out! Maybe something you can include in the Jan update. Sorry lately I have been a little too demanding but I see improvements that could take this app to the next level

TPNFRC

Roadkill
12-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Yup...nothing worse than a noob just sitting there. Sometimes I wish they would quit just so they do not continue getting killed.

soccerfu
12-20-2011, 12:55 AM
I agree. I have lost so many points because of those noobs.:mad:

rawmilk
12-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Excellent suggestion.

I actually don't mind playing with greens. Sometimes they are really good and are just trying to build points.

dontshoot
12-20-2011, 11:26 PM
hi, suggested this before, i think the problem is there isn't enough player to make another room.. thus will result extremely long wait.
but correct me if i'm wrong, i think seth already made this mode activating when there is a lot of people playing..
sorting highrank players to VIP lobby..

I myself now prefer individual game.. as the ratio pts of winning and losing is to0 far apart.. but team game is fun, so sometimes i still play them.

Danny3838
12-21-2011, 03:39 AM
Definitely agree with tpnfrc and the others. This is simply not fair to higher ranks if all the whites ar going to sit there and do nothing. I hate when this happens. I try to tell them to leave if there not serious or going to kill but they do nothing. Please do something to fix this? Sorry not trying to be rude lol love this game though! Seems all we say on here is negative stuff but that's not true this game is awesome! Just need a few tweaks :o:)

Blitz
12-22-2011, 03:28 AM
I was on the receiving end of a 4 v 2 in VIP (-50 pts). I think certain players have found that if they hold their vote till all others have voted, they can vote (thus kicking the game off), and then switch immediately before it starts and thus create an unbalanced game to their benefit. I've seen a certain Pink do this 3 times now.

There appears to be a very small window where switching can occur after the game starts.

Blast07
12-22-2011, 02:54 PM
What do you thing about removal "/s" switch?
It would prevents such strange 4 v 2 or 3 v 1 fight.

Blitz
12-23-2011, 03:43 AM
What do you thing about removal "/s" switch?
It would prevents such strange 4 v 2 or 3 v 1 fight.

I'd be for removal. If Seth puts in the screen to show the teams for 10 secs or something before it starts, there should be no need to switch.

BTW, same pink just pulled this again...lost another 25pts in a 5 vs 3

Seth
12-23-2011, 03:51 AM
I'd be for removal. If Seth puts in the screen to show the teams for 10 secs or something before it starts, there should be no need to switch.

BTW, same pink just pulled this again...lost another 25pts in a 5 vs 3

Well, if I remove the /s people would be quitting and joining over and over until they like the team.. better to activate the team balancing after the game starts probably, too late to quit then

soccerfu
12-23-2011, 08:23 PM
Well, if I remove the /s people would be quitting and joining over and over until they like the team.. better to activate the team balancing after the game starts probably, too late to quit thenyeah I agree with you Seth. If you removed the /s people would be joining and quitting like crazy. Can't wait until January!:D