PDA

View Full Version : My Hill Game

Crystalia
12-08-2013, 04:28 AM
How to Play:

The purpose of this game is to claim the hill.

If there's currently a person owning the hill, think of a creative way to take the hill for yourself.

Defend your hill.

Rules:

- Please refrain from posting stuff like "I put up an indestructible force field around the hill that has no weak points and cannot be penetrated." It defeats the purpose.

- You cannot destroy the current hill and / or make a new one.

- Things on top of the hill can still be destroyed.

- Your post always has to end with the words: "My Hill." If it does not, your attack is voided.

- Teleportation does not exist here. The hill, other players, as well as everything else, CANNOT be teleported. Any form of instantaneous travel is considered teleporting.

- Logic = potato. (Use your imagination, the possibilities are literally endless)

- Be creative. It makes the game a lot more interesting.

Example:

Player 1: I establish a metal box around the hill.
My hill.

Player 2: I blow up the metal box using an assortment of bombs and grenades, and then build a survival base at the top of the hill.
My hill.

Player 3: I declare war on your survival base and take you as prisoner.
My hill (and survival base).

The first player to post gets to claim and hill and start the game.

Flame_Rex
12-08-2013, 04:38 AM
I establish a wall of french fries around the hill.
My hill.

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 04:42 AM
I establish a wall of french fries around the hill.
My hill.

I take out my ketchup guns, squirt all the French fries and eat them all.
My hill. :o

Flame_Rex
12-08-2013, 04:47 AM
I take out my ketchup guns, squirt all the French fries and eat them all.

I summon Luffy to give you a pistol fist and take the hill back. Thus using Luffy as my guard on the hill.
My hill.

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 04:52 AM
I summon Luffy to give you a pistol fist and take the hill back. Thus using Luffy as my guard on the hill.
My hill.

I summon Fire Fist Ace to teach his younger brother a fiery lesson!

Flame_Rex
12-08-2013, 04:57 AM
I summon Fire Fist Ace to teach his younger brother a fiery lesson!

I summon Shanks to teach Ace a lesson.
My hill. :panic:

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 05:00 AM

Dang... Your good.

How about this...

Along and his fishman crew climb aboard your hill and seize control of it. Thus, taking all your treasure and causing it's citizens to pay for their lives!

Arlong's hill.

I just hire White Beard to kick Shanks off.
My hill. Eheh

Now you got two problems xD

Crystalia
12-08-2013, 05:02 AM

I build a time machine and stop the producers of One Piece creating the TV Show, thus your characters never existed, so your defenses don't exist.

My hill.

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 05:03 AM
I build a time machine and stop the producers of One Piece creating the TV Show, thus your characters never existed, so your defenses don't exist.

My hill.

Now mine don't exist either.... But not for long!

I travel back in time and fix One Piece and spray your hill with crocodile blood thus attracting sharks to chomp on your hill... I mean
My hill.

Flame_Rex
12-08-2013, 05:04 AM

My hill.

I build another time machine stopping you from building a time machine with a baseball bat. Thus your time machine was useless.
My hill.

hiskam
12-08-2013, 05:11 AM
I build another time machine stopping you from building a time machine with a baseball bat. Thus your time machine was useless.
My hill.

I Use a Gravitational Machine to make a meteorite crash into all you defenses and make my own
My Hill.

Crystalia
12-08-2013, 05:11 AM
Now mine don't exist either.... But not for long!

I travel back in time and fix One Piece and spray your hill with crocodile blood thus attracting sharks to chomp on your hill... I mean
My hill.

I ask to form an alliance.

(Our) My hill?

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 05:13 AM
I ask to form an alliance.

(Our) My hill?

Alliance excepted. I use a molecule attacher to make our hills into one.
Our hill. :yeah:

Crystalia
12-08-2013, 05:14 AM
Alliance excepted. I use a molecule attacher to make our hills into one.

I celebrate the birth our of alliance and build a giant metal cage around the hill for protection. I also build a large barracks full of fierce warriors.

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 06:06 AM
I celebrate the birth our of alliance and build a giant metal cage around the hill for protection. I also build a large barracks full of fierce warriors.

I call the troll army and we destroy all over the hill and trolled all to death and build a base that looks
Like a troll face
OUR HILL :yeah:

Magicalfishy
12-08-2013, 06:16 AM
I call the troll army and we destroy all over the hill and trolled all to death and build a base that looks
Like a troll face
OUR HILL :yeah:

I tell your mom to make cookies for everyone. All your soldiers decide to eat cookies including you... Thus leaving your Hill unguarded and I take it over.
My hill.

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 06:20 AM
I tell your mom to make cookies for everyone. All your soldiers decide to eat cookies including you... Thus leaving your Hill unguarded and I take it over.
My hill.

I call aliens and make a Troll Alien Army and Using an UFO I kill you amd take over the base again

OUR HILL!!! :yeah:

Crystalia
12-08-2013, 06:30 AM
I call aliens and make a Troll Alien Army and Using an UFO I kill you amd take over the base again

OUR HILL!!! :yeah:

You're supposed to say 'My hill', not 'Our hill'. I only said 'Our hill' because MagicalFishy and I made an alliance, thus sharing the hill

I send a nuclear bomb into space, so the aliens decide to leave Earth (and the hill) to save their home planet(s). Then MagicalFishy and myself rebuild our army and claim our hill once more.

Our hill.

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 06:35 AM
You're supposed to say 'My hill', not 'Our hill'. I only said 'Our hill' because MagicalFishy and I made an alliance, thus sharing the hill

I send a nuclear bomb into space, so the aliens decide to leave Earth (and the hill) to save their home planet(s). Then MagicalFishy and myself rebuild our army and claim our hill once more.

Our hill.

I know but I share the hill with the army.

As I watch my army leave I made a cerebral control machine to control godzilla and destroy the army

And save the planet of my army and now I rule over the hill
My Hill!!!

Turtwig1123
12-08-2013, 07:05 AM
I know but I share the hill with the army.

As I watch my army leave I made a cerebral control machine to control godzilla and destroy the army

And save the planet of my army and now I rule over the hill
My Hill!!!

I eat Godzilla and summon an squadron of nyan cats to nyan you into a black hole

That means its MY HILL

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 07:11 AM
I eat Godzilla and summon an squadron of nyan cats to nyan you into a black hole

That means its MY HILL

I get an army of Tac Nyans and I destroy the nyancats and summon Chuck Norris

So its my hill dude! MY HILL!!!

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
12-08-2013, 07:12 AM

That means its MY HILL

Your nyan cats got sucked into that black hole and then I just walked up the hill... Oops, I mean...

MY HILL! Mwhahahaaa!

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Your nyan cats got sucked into that black hole and then I just walked up the hill... Oops, I mean...

MY HILL! Mwhahahaaa!

I make a time machine to kill your mom and you never born and my tac nyans where not sucked so Its My Hill!

Turtwig1123
12-08-2013, 07:30 AM
I make a time machine to kill your mom and you never born and my tac nyans where not sucked so Its My Hill!

I make a toaster and put all the tac nyans in it, then I eat them. The I explain to you what happens if you go back in time and kill your own mom, which causes your head to explode.
Leaving me alone on MY HILL >:3

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 07:31 AM
I make a toaster and put all the tac nyans in it, then I eat them. The I explain to you what happens if you go back in time and kill your own mom, which causes your head to explode.
Leaving me alone on MY HILL >:3

I placed a sign with the letter Ñ And you dont know what is it so your head explodes its my hill!

Turtwig1123
12-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I placed a sign with the letter Ñ And you dont know what is it so your head explodes its my hill!

The head that exploded is not my head but it is your mother's head who was taken from the past and the result unravels the space time continueum. Leavening me on
My hill (in the center of nothingness)

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 07:41 AM
The head that exploded is not my head but it is your mother's head who was taken from the past and the result unravels the space time continueum. Leavening me on
My hill (in the center of nothingness)

Damn it you are good but I wouldnt sorround I learn magic and throw all a galaxy to the hill killing u me and all that is on earth I almost forgot it My Hill!

Turtwig1123
12-08-2013, 07:51 AM
I find a wormhole just before you throw the galaxy and the galaxy goes though the wormhole which goes into my stomach (I ate the galaxy :crazy: ) the gas from eating the galaxy comes out as an atomic fart, killing you to death.
My smelly hill

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 08:04 AM
But I eat the epic fart to shoot an epic epic epic mega fart muahahahahahahahah:crazy: muahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahyaha Its my epic smelly hill!

Sonicboom44z
12-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Yay I win! No one comes to My Hill

Turtwig1123
12-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Yay I win! No one comes to My Hill

today is opposite day, that means you lose. (troll)
my hill

darksnake99
12-10-2013, 01:00 AM
I shoot you in the face with a Deagle. Then I made a perimeter of mounted .50 caliber emplacements at every 25 feet.
MY HILL.

Boomer
12-10-2013, 02:51 PM
I shoot you in the face with a Deagle. Then I made a perimeter of mounted .50 caliber emplacements at every 25 feet.
MY HILL.

I destroy your .50 Cal with my AWESOME Skull Tank and just sit there, rotating my turret and shooting at anything that comes near, including birds.
My hill.

Turtwig1123
12-10-2013, 05:55 PM
I destroy your .50 Cal with my AWESOME Skull Tank and just sit there, rotating my turret and shooting at anything that comes near, including birds.
My hill.

i clone myself one million times and i oveerwelm your tank and eat it :3 many are lost bu there are survivors
My hill ;)

Boomer
12-10-2013, 08:30 PM
i clone myself one million times and i oveerwelm your tank and eat it :3 many are lost bu there are survivors
My hill ;)

I come back with my Love tank which has 100% armor and destroying it takes about 6 years and 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000 armor piercing rounds and destroys your clones.
My hill.

darksnake99
12-10-2013, 09:29 PM
I stop being serious about this game and drop a giant pie on your tank. The pie is larger then the sun and destroys the Earth, but luckily the hill survives on an asteroid. :3
My hill.

Turtwig1123
12-11-2013, 12:28 AM
I stop being serious about this game and drop a giant pie on your tank. The pie is larger then the sun and destroys the Earth, but luckily the hill survives on an asteroid. :3
My hill.

The hill on the asteroid was really a creature and you didn't get the real hill, I walk up the empty hill
My hill

Brennanber
12-11-2013, 04:44 AM

That means its MY HILL

I roll a ball of nokia's and crush your poptart cats.
My hill

Turtwig1123
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM
I roll a ball of nokia's and crush your poptart cats.
My hill

I eat it:crazy: then I mentioned to you that you had attacked something that was distroyed 10 posts ago and it causes you to get sent to an insane asylum
My hill