PDA

View Full Version : Crashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soccerfu
12-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey Seth i just crashed 3 times within 10 minutes for a total los of about 300 points!:excl::mad: Please fix the crashing because my TP is starting to act up a lot more!:poop:

dontshoot
12-24-2011, 11:55 PM
hmm, i've never had a single crashed playing from my TP... not even one.. probably people that are having same issue post here to help soccerfu?
i figure if most of the ppl are ok, must be your TP? so to restore everything? wait , might delete your highscore?? lol

soccerfu
12-25-2011, 02:10 AM
Well i restarted my TP after the third crash and it didn't crash at all from there.

dontshoot
12-25-2011, 03:04 AM
oh ok.. i rarely restart, only when my tp sound starts distorting.. ( bug )
mmm, so looks like something wrong with your tp? I don't have many apps on my tp, but i overclocked it using preware.. don't know whats diff from your device compared to mine.. Good luck ! :)

yellow
12-25-2011, 04:04 AM
Hey Seth i just crashed 3 times within 10 minutes for a total los of about 300 points!:excl::mad: Please fix the crashing because my TP is starting to act up a lot more!:poop:

Welcome to my world Soccerfu. Frustrating huh? Its to the point where if I go more than 6 or 7 games in a row without crashing im shocked. Im glad the restart worked for you... it doesn't work for me.

soccerfu
12-25-2011, 01:57 PM
Reply to Dontshoot: I have lots of apps. About 20 or 30. That might be why. About the messed up sound on your TP I have that to. When that happens i just restart my TP. It seems my TP doesn't like to be on for very long.:o

Reply to Yellow: Yeah it is pretty frustrating. Especially when you are a high rank like me and lose about 50 to 150 points every time that happens.

yellow
12-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Reply to Dontshoot: I have lots of apps. About 20 or 30. That might be why. About the messed up sound on your TP I have that to. When that happens i just restart my TP. It seems my TP doesn't like to be on for very long.:o

Reply to Yellow: Yeah it is pretty frustrating. Especially when you are a high rank like me and lose about 50 to 150 points every time that happens.

It does suck but think about if you have 1000 points and lose 50 to 100 points everytime you crash. Im sure you dont like it but when you have 70,000 points its a little easier to deal with then us guys with 1000. I hope Seth gets this fixed soon.

soccerfu
12-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I agree.

P.S. I cant wait for the login feature!

Blast07
12-26-2011, 12:24 PM
Tanked on Android is really unstable too, last week I got crashed every third times. Tanked on Pre2 is much more stable.

dontshoot
12-30-2011, 09:24 AM
not even once .. only problem is when starting tanked.. it freeze when going to lobby. (only a couple of times i had this). but none about crashing.
how long do you guys play tanked? i only play about half an hour each time then i rest ( my left thumb hurts ).. well sometimes a bit more.. , 1.5 hr max.
maybe crashing because you guys play it on a longer period?

it is also my surprised that you guys reporting these.

soccerfu
12-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Yeah i play 2 hours at the max.