PDA

View Full Version : I found out something!

lolgal96
12-09-2013, 02:29 AM
I found out what is wrong with my x key! It is now functioning as the shift key for some odd reason! When I hit x and a few letters, IT LOOKS LIKE I'M SCREAMING AT YOU! Is there a way to fix this?

ibold
12-09-2013, 02:31 AM
you might need to replace the keyboard

iDoctor
12-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Errhm... Tablet or Computer? What do you use? If its a computer, REplace a keybored, BUt if its an Ipad or TAblet, Shut ur Gadjet Down and open it again. :yeah:

lolgal96
12-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Errhm... Tablet or Computer? What do you use? If its a computer, REplace a keybored, BUt if its an Ipad or TAblet, Shut ur Gadjet Down and open it again. :yeah:

It is a laptop. My mom spilled something on the keyboard and the only key not working is the x key. I was randomly pressing x, then the sticky keys thing comes up. I hold x and type, and I'm screaming. I'm not sure how to replace a laptop keyboard, unfortunately. I can ask my dad to help though.

Equine
12-09-2013, 01:42 PM
It is a laptop. My mom spilled something on the keyboard and the only key not working is the x key. I was randomly pressing x, then the sticky keys thing comes up. I hold x and type, and I'm screaming. I'm not sure how to replace a laptop keyboard, unfortunately. I can ask my dad to help though.

You didnt seen to have problems with x typing that or in the post before.

lolgal96
12-09-2013, 03:08 PM
You didnt seen to have problems with x typing that or in the post before.

ALT 120 is my best friend :) also I'm on another computer at the moment.