PDA

View Full Version : Most of us dont like town

soccerfu
12-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Hey Seth could you at least remove town or at least put some obstacles in the center or something. Even though it is the map that i started my career on:o, it is way to big. I know Blast07 doesn't want town to be removed.:poop: But im sure he would agree to adding obstacles in the middle.

sentinel
12-27-2011, 05:56 PM
I agree. All maps should be removed except for arena with beagles, its the only one some people can win with so they always change it anyway...:D

soccerfu
12-27-2011, 10:37 PM
No! I meant just town. Everything else is okay with me.

Roadkill
12-31-2011, 01:48 AM
I actually like town when there are many players. Some of the other games get way to congested and there is very little skill involved. It,s the guy with the best shields. With town, you have room to make some moves...not that it always helps. Lol

soccerfu
01-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Some of the other games get way to congested and there is very little skill involved. It,s the guy with the best shields. You just said exactly why i hate town and like arena and egypt.

tAnkGIRL
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
You just said exactly why i hate town and like arena and egypt.

I agree with soccerfu.. I have wanted to say this for while.. I always leave when it comes to town. It sucks because it takes a year to actually go out and kill someone. Lol.

soccerfu
01-11-2012, 11:06 PM
I agree with soccerfu.. I have wanted to say this for while.. I always leave when it comes to town. It sucks because it takes a year to actually go out and kill someone. Lol. I think it takes like two or three years to even get to the center of the map!:D

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:00 AM
I think it takes like two or three years to even get to the center of the map!:D

Haha definitely, it's like the person that you shot and has like 1 dot of life left is on the other side of the field, might as well give up on trying to kill that person:/ and how do you like know that the person replied you?:( i just clicked on this thread again and like that's how i found out you replied lol.

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Haha definitely, it's like the person that you shot and has like 1 dot of life left is on the other side of the field, might as well give up on trying to kill that person:/ and how do you like know that the person replied you?:( i just clicked on this thread again and like that's how i found out you replied lol.It sends you a message to your email!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:07 AM
It sends you a message to your email!

Ohh, I see:) Thank you! Also, how'd you get so good at beagles?:o I suck, well not suck, at beagles. I'm pretty bad at it. Hardcore's my thing:)

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:08 AM
I don't know!:( Just good at it! I hate hardcore!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:10 AM
I don't know!:( Just good at it! I hate hardcore!

LOVE HARDCORE SO MUCH! hahaha, everyone has their talents:) how long did it take for you to get so many points?:o I only have about 30,000 and people say I have a lot. Incorrect! False! lolol.

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:11 AM
how long did it take for you to get so many points?:o I only have about 30,000 and people say I have a lot. Incorrect! False! lolol. It only took me about 5! LOL.

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:13 AM
It only took me about 5! LOL.

5 months? YEARS? lol jk:) and wow, 2 months for me. and never played with you:( or met you.. but you're like number 2, i know that!

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:14 AM
every one already knows that i am #2. LOL!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:16 AM
every one already knows that i am #2. LOL!

WORLD RANKINGS, BABY!:) no one ever knows me:( at least i don't think so.. people are so mean to girls nowadays. you should give them a pep talk(: well, not all.. somee..

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:17 AM
Dont worry, they will know you soon. you just got to show them whos boss!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Dont worry, they will know you soon. you just got to show them whos boss!

tp knows me, and they just say hi to me when they see shiny blue.. lol. and when i change it to hardcore they don't reject. YESS. but i just like show up and junk once in a while. i don't go on much cuz i don't have much time nowadays.. winter break is over:(

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Hey do you ever have one of those games where you pretty much perform like a newb. I do. you would think with how long i have been playing that would stop by now!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Hey do you ever have one of those games where you pretty much perform like a newb. I do. you would think with how long i have been playing that would stop by now!

Well, i get those sometimes... lol. but yes, i agree. you'd think it would stop by now.. lol. i only killed like a few people once, during team. but people still thought i was good...

Danny3838
01-13-2012, 04:11 AM
Lol well u have more then tpnfrc and me so I think more people would recognize you lol at least I do and I know tpn does as u said lol :o
Btw soccer I like beagles too:)

TPNFRC
01-13-2012, 04:51 AM
Lol well u have more then tpnfrc and me so I think more people would recognize you lol at least I do and I know tpn does as u said lol :o
Btw soccer I like beagles too:)

Doggies I like!
:o

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Finally some people who wont cry when i change it to beagles!

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Finally some people who wont cry when i change it to beagles!

this is actually a reply to all you guys lol. thank you danny:) and i don't think i've played you either.. i'll only played with tp here hehe;) but i hate how everyone likes beagles:( mayb it's a guy thing.. lolol. jk:)

tAnkGIRL
01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
omg, we should go in for a game of vip team:) that'll scare 'em(; mwahahah:D soccerfu, danny, tp and i, rawr(;

soccerfu
01-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Yeah we could do that some time!

tAnkGIRL
01-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah we could do that some time!

Yay(: maybe today, since it's Saturday. They usually do a ton of vip on Saturday. Then I can finally meet you guys(:

bacon1
02-09-2012, 05:10 AM
I quite like town. If there is such an issue with speed, why not have a powerup just for that level that creates a burst of speed to move? I actually don't like Arena because if you are out of powerups, and try to cross anywhere, you are a sitting duck for people who do have powerups.

soccerfu
02-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I dont like town because it is way to big. arena is just the right size so i am destructive at arena.

bacon1
02-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Arena makes it too hard to locate people. In town, if you can gain the middle, you win the game.

soccerfu
02-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I disagree about that because if you get in the middle you get pounded by about 5 other people!

bacon1
02-13-2012, 01:56 AM
But in th middle, if you have a good supply of shields and healths, you can blast everybody away. Plus, if there are 5 people in the middle, odds are they won't all be going after you, so you can sneak in and get the weak people after their face offs. And if you're playing team, the middle is the best place for a team to congregate. It's like getting the high ground. And because its so big, you can see enemies coming before they are within firing distance.

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 12:30 PM
But in th middle, if you have a good supply of shields and healths, you can blast everybody away. Plus, if there are 5 people in the middle, odds are they won't all be going after you, so you can sneak in and get the weak people after their face offs. And if you're playing team, the middle is the best place for a team to congregate. It's like getting the high ground. And because its so big, you can see enemies coming before they are within firing distance.

But does that really ever happen? Except for once in a while!

bacon1
02-16-2012, 04:50 PM
it happens to me a lot. I like how the strategy plays out. Although I do agree that it stinks seeing a guy with one health on the other side of the map and not being able to get him before he heals.

silver OO
06-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Well, i get those sometimes... lol. but yes, i agree. you'd think it would stop by now.. lol. i only killed like a few people once, during team. but people still thought i was good...

now with the new fatty tank to get to the center of town will take OVER 9000 years

imagirl
06-02-2012, 05:06 PM
now with the new fatty tank to get to the center of town will take OVER 9000 years

Yeah,lol..