PDA

View Full Version : Update on 12/29/11

TPNFRC
12-30-2011, 01:13 AM
Hey Seth,

I saw the system message a few minutes ago regarding system update. What new improvements did this update do?

Thanks

Tpnfrc

Seth
12-30-2011, 01:22 AM
Hey Seth,

I saw the system message a few minutes ago regarding system update. What new improvements did this update do?

Thanks

Tpnfrc

Not much, just fixed the cheat issue from here (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?4587-sigh..-ppl-still-managed-to-cheat!). Almost threw in the auto-team balancing too but figured I'd better wait until I have more time to watch it, in case I break stuff... :sweatdrop:

soccerfu
01-01-2012, 01:36 PM
you should have added the team balancing seth because usually the teams end out very uneven.(usually because of me.) I mean i dont mind if it was JUST me against a couple of greens or purples but when u put the whites and greens into that equastion it gets bad for me and the purples or pinks.

Hey just wondering when you will put the logon feature because i will really need it soon.

Seth
01-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Looks like I will be able to start working on Tanked for real the 10th or so of this month.. my current project is taking longer than expected... :sweatdrop:

yellow
01-19-2012, 05:00 AM
Hey Seth any ETA on the updates to the game specifically the log in feature? Ive been mostly staying away or messing around (especially on the slots) waiting until you do your updates.

Seth
01-19-2012, 05:25 AM
I'm a little behind schedule, but I started working on Tanked yesterday... however, I'm negotiating something big and if the deal happens, I may have to do their stuff first... honestly I hope they don't, so I can get this stuff done!

Right now I'm adding some new stuff I'd done previously for other projects that brings the filesize of Tanked down, important for Android users... and will go from there. I have a giant list of improvements/additions to implement...

It will be a while before the client update gets into peoples hands, not until next month. Server updates will be happening probably a few times a week though. (match balancing, etc)

yellow
01-19-2012, 10:53 PM
Cool, Thanks Seth

I'm a little behind schedule, but I started working on Tanked yesterday... however, I'm negotiating something big and if the deal happens, I may have to do their stuff first... honestly I hope they don't, so I can get this stuff done!

Right now I'm adding some new stuff I'd done previously for other projects that brings the filesize of Tanked down, important for Android users... and will go from there. I have a giant list of improvements/additions to implement...

It will be a while before the client update gets into peoples hands, not until next month. Server updates will be happening probably a few times a week though. (match balancing, etc)

Roadkill
01-20-2012, 01:41 AM
Seth,

I know you have tons to do...but if you could add screen rotation that would be great. Right now my hand covers the location of the wifi (lower left). Also maybe something in frame rate (set diff resolution). That might help with the lag I keep getting. Sometimes I feel like I am moving at half the speed of others. Nothing responds very quickly. Anyway...anything you get done will be appreciated.