PDA

View Full Version : Gambling-Gambling-Gambling YOU WIN!

Danny3838
01-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Hey Seth the gambling thing is fun and all but I don't think it's fun to the other players who work hard for their points. Like me and a few others that I know lol but I don't think that's it's fair.:sweatdrop:
They just stride their way right on up the world rankings without doing much work at all. All the other players who dont gamble lose more pts when they lose but when u gamble the most u can lose is 10 I personally don't think this is fair when their are people in the top 20 with only 104 wins.:(

TPNFRC
01-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Hey Seth the gambling thing is fun and all but I don't think it's fun to the other players who work hard for their points. Like me and a few others that I know lol but I don't think that's it's fair.:sweatdrop:
They just stride their way right on up the world rankings without doing much work at all. All the other players who dont gamble lose more pts when they lose but when u gamble the most u can lose is 10 I personally don't think this is fair when their are people in the top 20 with only 104 wins.:(

I agree with Danny3838. I as well have worked very hard to get where I am on world rankings. It also sucks when some players rub it in your face that they have more points than you and they got them by gambling. Point should equal how good you are but the whole gambling thing throws this concept out the window.

Tpnfrc

Seth
01-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I agree. I have some changes planned with gambling, it will soon not effect CP at all.

soccerfu
01-05-2012, 11:33 PM
They just stride their way right on up the world rankings without doing much work at all. All the other players who dont gamble lose more pts when they lose but when u gamble the most u can lose is 10 I personally don't think this is fair when their are people in the top 20 with only 104 wins.:(Do i really have to say how much i have worked to get where i am?

Danny3838
01-06-2012, 04:26 AM
I agree. I have some changes planned with gambling, it will soon not effect CP at all.

Thank you Seth really appreciate it.
Soccerfu What are you saying? Lol;)

yellow
01-07-2012, 03:24 AM
What are the odds for each winning combination? On 3 different occasions ive gambled 600+ points all the way to zero. Tonight I went in with 768 points and lost it all down to zero. I did it on purpose but I am curious on the odds. I can safely say I have gambled away around 3000 total points (10 points per pull) and the highest ive hit is 500 (3 plumbs) which happened only once. I hit 3 oranges for 150 3 times and 3 bells for 200 points 2 times. Is 3 beagles best payout?

Seth
01-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Yes, 3 beagles are the best payout. Mathematically it should pay out 97% average, but due to the pseudo randomness of the #'s (true random is actually very, very hard to do on a computer) this could actually be higher or lower.

dontshoot
01-13-2012, 04:47 AM
so Seth, is 1000 the highest payout?
Don't see a problem there , as you would lose more pts before getting it :P

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Yes, 3 beagles are the best payout. Mathematically it should pay out 97% average, but due to the pseudo randomness of the #'s (true random is actually very, very hard to do on a computer) this could actually be higher or lower. Yeah how much can we earn!

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 12:06 PM
so Seth, is 1000 the highest payout? I'd rather earn 1,000 by fighting than let some gambling machine do it for me!

Seth
01-13-2012, 12:16 PM
Not sure but I think it might be 5,000, if you bet the max. Can't remember, I did lower the max bet, it used to be crazy...

soccerfu
01-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Not sure but I think it might be 5,000, if you bet the max. Can't remember, I did lower the max bet, it used to be crazy...Yeah for 3 beagles you used to get like 50,000 to 100,000!