PDA

View Full Version : Try to repeat this fast:

The 978
12-10-2013, 03:15 PM
I pooped a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop.

Hehe.

Friboy8
12-10-2013, 03:41 PM
I can read this fast :3

Boomer
12-10-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm just reading it going "lol wth?"

darksnake99
12-10-2013, 09:34 PM
I pooped a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am looping this.

What do I win? :crazy:

TheDarkWolf
12-11-2013, 04:01 AM
It's not hard.

And by saying that you can't even say it, you make the people that can do it, but are still pretty dumb, feel like they are special.

Guys, listen up. If you can say it, you are not a legend.

Valentine
12-11-2013, 04:06 AM
I pooped a poop that can poop a poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am pooping a poop that can poop when I am looping this.

Who can repeat it? NO ONE!! (I cant even repeat it lol)

Just because you're untalented doesn't mean we all are.

~Valentine <3

The 978
12-11-2013, 01:36 PM
It was just for entertainment. Also now edited.

Boomer
12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
It was just for entertainment. Also now edited.

This is quite a :poop: thread...

DeathSkull
12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
um....why would you post something like that?? Kinda weird....