PDA

View Full Version : Military Training.

Phorus
12-11-2013, 09:53 AM
So I have just joined the military forces and I now doing training for a couple months. After then I will then be helping the world. In 2015 we will be going to beltic for the safety of there city. I will not be active for stowaway a year in 2014 which is next year.

So I would like to say Goodbye now in case I forget to say goodbye before I leave and have a great year of 2014. I hope it will bring all of you good luck and happiness and to get all the education you can get because you will need it in the future.

My finace will be here to tell everyone of you all that I was "Lost in Battle". Which means I have not survived. You never know it can get pretty tough out there in the world, you never know what to expect. A few years or months ago a rapper called logic created a song for the military forces.

He is a rapper that created a song for the military forces called Break it down. Warning to those who hate naughty words. It contains bad words. I one am not a fan of bad words but it is an inspiring song. Once again thank you for reading.

~Phorus:hat:

LittleSirP
12-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Good luck phorus!
-Little

Boomer
12-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Good luck man!

I've thought about joining the Service, as well, although my mom's not to crazy because I'm an only child.

DeathSkull
12-11-2013, 02:23 PM
ya man, good luck! Be safe!

Magicalfishy
12-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Good luck and be safe out there... Fight for justice and protect those who cannot help themselves! Don't leave anyone behind... No matter what.

Good luck out there.
~ MagicalFishy

Luminesce
12-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Good Luck Phorus!

Those first 6 weeks, will be really hard, on your body and your mentality. But the reason for this, is they will be trying to seek out anyone not capable of the tasks ahead. By being extremely difficult, and trying to teach discipline.

Keep strong at it, I know you can! Thank you for what you will be doing for your country!
-Respect:)

LittleSirP
12-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Good luck man!

I've thought about joining the Service, as well, although my mom's not to crazy because I'm an only child.

Me too,
I'm an only child...
-Little

TIMTAM
12-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Good Luck Phorus!

GummiBear64
12-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Good Luck Phorus and may God Bless you...no I'm not catholic, just felt like saying that.

Bach231
12-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Good luck and godspeed !!!!

awesome2505
12-12-2013, 12:26 PM
So I have just joined the military forces and I now doing training for a couple months. After then I will then be helping the world. In 2015 we will be going to beltic for the safety of there city. I will not be active for stowaway a year in 2014 which is next year.

So I would like to say Goodbye now in case I forget to say goodbye before I leave and have a great year of 2014. I hope it will bring all of you good luck and happiness and to get all the education you can get because you will need it in the future.

My finace will be here to tell everyone of you all that I was "Lost in Battle". Which means I have not survived. You never know it can get pretty tough out there in the world, you never know what to expect. A few years or months ago a rapper called logic created a song for the military forces.

He is a rapper that created a song for the military forces called Break it down. Warning to those who hate naughty words. It contains bad words. I one am not a fan of bad words but it is an inspiring song. Once again thank you for reading.

~Phorus:hat:

I should say this...I had tears flowing out when i was reading it.. :')
We all should be proud to have a fellow Growtopian like this..!!
Be Brave! Thy shall never fear death! We all wish you a nice but strenuous life in the forces!

Soldier, rest! thy warfare o'er,
Sleep the sleep that knows not breaking;
Dream of battled fields no more,
Days of danger, nights of waking.

Good Day!
:hat:

Brennanber
12-12-2013, 02:17 PM
In boot camp your electronics will be suspended for a while so you wont be able to get on growtopia anymore, even then i dont think you will be doing too much electronics while in duty so is this also a farewell until you are done serving?

matemar
12-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Good luck.Stay safe and good bye let us know when you come back causse im sure you will.