PDA

View Full Version : Tips & tricks

Blast07
01-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi all, I'm curious about your fighting techniques. Do you use any 'special' tricks? Below are mine.

Tricks & Tips:
- run circles around a tank and shoot it - works with fresh player - white/green
- run spiral circles around a tank and shoot it - works with fresh player - white/green
- shoot a tank through other tank's arm (sneak)
- shoot hidden around the corner - (tanks the back is very sensitive, sometimes you do not need to see it)
- shoot in the back :)

Evil ticks :p - kill tank by:
- shoot dead one - issue with respawning time
- release the beagles to tank's start position during it's respawning
- shoot through the wall (Circle Map) - issue with 3D objects positioning?

soccerfu
01-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Hi all, I'm curious about your fighting techniques. Do you use any 'special' tricks? Below are mine.

Tricks & Tips:
- run circles around a tank and shoot it - works with fresh player - white/green
- run spiral circles around a tank and shoot it - works with fresh player - white/green
- shoot a tank through other tank's arm (sneak)
- shoot hidden around the corner - (tanks the back is very sensitive, sometimes you do not need to see it)
- shoot in the back :)

Evil ticks :p - kill tank by:
- shoot dead one - issue with respawning time
- release the beagles to tank's start position during it's respawning
- shoot through the wall (Circle Map) - issue with 3D objects positioning?Yeah i use all of these Blast07. But sometimes with the white ones you can just stand there and shoot! I like to sneek up behind people, but it is hard to do that on high ranks!

Blast07
01-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah i use all of these Blast07. But sometimes with the white ones you can just stand there and shoot! I like to sneek up behind people, but it is hard to do that on high ranks!

yep, sneaking is really cool,

Danny3838
01-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Very interesting thread you started here lol

dontshoot
01-17-2012, 10:19 PM
shoot through wall on circle map? wow .. can you tell me more?

soccerfu
01-18-2012, 01:35 PM
I have never done that!

Blast07
02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
I guess that you probably saw that, tanked can be sunk into the wall.
You can see tanks tip on this image. Just shot this tip (that tank has to move):
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9781/sc20120205103537.png