ROFL = RISE, OUR FATHER LUCIFER.
BRB = BEELZEBUB RULES BELOW.
***= WORSHIP THE FALLEN.

ROFLCOPTER = Rise, Our Fallen Leader, Come Offer People The Eternal Right
SOS = Sacrifice Our Sheep
G2G = Got 2 Goats
BFFL = Best Friends For Lucifer
SOS = Satan Our Savior

"BEWARE: Stop using the abbreviation 'LOL,'" the hastily made image that invokes the same qualities as a Westboro Baptist Church sign reads. "'LOL stands for 'Lucifer our Lord.' Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord,' in short, "LOL.' Every time you type 'LOL' you are endorsing Satan."

vioeugen
12-13-2013, 08:20 AM
LOL = LUCIFER OUR LORD.
YOLO= YOUTH OBEYING LUCIFER’S ORDERS.
SWAG = SATAN’S WISHES ARE GRANTED.
***= WORSHIP THE FALLEN.

G2G = Got 2 Goats
SOS = Satan Our Savior

"BEWARE: Stop using the abbreviation 'LOL,'" the hastily made image that invokes the same qualities as a Westboro Baptist Church sign reads. "'LOL stands for 'Lucifer our Lord.' Satanists end their prayers by saying Lucifer our Lord,' in short, "LOL.' Every time you type 'LOL' you are endorsing Satan."

LOL = Laughing Out Loud
YOLO = You Only Live Once
SWAG = It's an attitiude, an word used by teen. Like "I got the swag"
ROFL = Rolling On Floor Laughing
BRB = Be Right Back
*** = What the ....(Of course you know what's here :P)

ROLFCOPTER = Invented by a Blizzard moderator on the Warcraft III forum. The word is derived from a unit in Warcraft III, the gyrocopter (flying machine).
SOS = Save Our Souls
G2G = Got To Go
BFFL = Best Friends For Life
SOS = U wrote this twice.

You're just thinking them the wrong way.

GrowMan65
12-13-2013, 08:50 AM
If the post you're about to make had nothing to do with growtopia post under the rtsoft tavern subforum here I will give you the link:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?4-RTsoft-Tavern

HunterHell
12-13-2013, 12:44 PM
LOL = LUCIFER OUR LORD.
YOLO= YOUTH OBEYING LUCIFER’S ORDERS.
SWAG = SATAN’S WISHES ARE GRANTED.
***= WORSHIP THE FALLEN.

G2G = Got 2 Goats
SOS = Satan Our Savior

It's okay to use them as long as we and the one we are speaking to mean the same thing, and not that.

Like, if both the one saying and listening think LOL stands for "Laugh out loud", it's okay.

I don't really think anyone in the whole online gaming world thinks that.. maybe like 1. :P

Boomer
12-13-2013, 04:02 PM
LOL I am ROFL'ing so badly right now!

*** you don't know what you are talking about!

I G2G bye!

Huehuehuehue /troll

Dodoman
12-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Hail Satan!!!21879

Magicalfishy
12-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Hail Satan!!!21879

That wasn't a very good point...

Anyways these abreviations do not mean what you think... or what propaganda you heard. No offense :sweatdrop:

MrExecution
12-13-2013, 10:18 PM
i think she knows what these abbreviations mean..

IAmABrodie
12-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Anyways these abreviations do not mean what you think... or what propaganda you heard. No offense :sweatdrop:

Abbreviations mean what the writer intends. For example, if someone had never player Growtopia, they wouldn't know the meaning of "WL" and think of something it MIGHT mean. Just because they think it means something DOESN'T mean that's what it is. Yes, you can acquire a lot of evidence from your surroundings and come up with a theory of what you think it means, but that doesn't mean that's right. Even when someone says "WL" in Growtopia, it's not guaranteed it means "World Lock", for all you know it could mean "Water Line" or "Working Level". My point is, the writer decides how they want their words to be conceived.

optimuswhat
12-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Why are most of these religious-related?

imbabe
12-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Seriously this was so wrong!:mad: You must be with the devil cause no one thinks about this.:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't finish reading . Well could be But to some people these might not be there intentions. Ill keep saying, LOL cause its not my fault people turn casual words into demonic crap.

matemar
12-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Seriously this was so wrong!:mad: You must be with the devil cause no one thinks about this.:mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I didn't finish reading . Well could be But to some people these might not be there intentions. Ill keep saying, LOL cause its not my fault people turn casual words into demonic crap.

Coud you pls calm your language,kids do play this game. Most of this stuff dosen't apply to me since im not relegious (I spelled that wrong didn't I :sweatdrop:). In short i am an atheist. :p

imbabe
12-14-2013, 04:09 AM
Coud you pls calm your language,kids do play this game. Most of this stuff dosen't apply to me since im not relegious (I spelled that wrong didn't I :sweatdrop:). In short i am an atheist. :p

Sorry I never use rude language its just and btw I am not that religous either just got me mad :o:o:D:D

Equine
12-14-2013, 05:57 AM
Oh yes, because everything in this world revolves around religion.

-Your local Atheist.

minha1234
12-14-2013, 08:14 AM
The comments on this thread are.. ~_\

I'm pretty sure that the OP knows what the actual abbreviations mean, without you telling them that...

It's most likely that the OP just wanted to copy & paste something off of tumblr. Link (http://huffsterrrrr.tumblr.com/post/36705805896/ice-jade-lol-lucifer-our-lord-yolo-youth)

Abbreviations mean what the person who uses it wants it to mean. There's no such thing as a "right" or "wrong" meaning for an abbreviation.

Boomer
12-14-2013, 02:38 PM

"Crap" really isn't a big deal...everyone says it once in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, because everything in this world revolves around religion.

-Your local Atheist.

According to the Catholic Church it does.