PDA

View Full Version : Watch out for scammers in game!

bacon1
02-09-2012, 04:52 AM
Hey all, just some helpful tip to avoid scammers in the game. I have come across people who claim to have control of the game, and have the ability to hack it. Odds are, they are just lying. Other lyers I've seen include a player by the name of server claiming to be Seth's right hand man (lost 430 points [all my points] to this one). Server claimed to be able to rig the gambling to go a little bit in my favor (but not that much), which turned out to be balogna. But, hey, now I can show my skills from the very, very, very bottom of the heap.

Has anyone else seen anyone that people should be on the lookout for?

bacon1
02-09-2012, 04:57 AM
P.S. Seth told me to warn of these people, so don't go accusing me of accusing others of doing bad acts.

H8beagles
02-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey all, just some helpful tip to avoid scammers in the game. I have come across people who claim to have control of the game, and have the ability to hack it. Odds are, they are just lying. Other lyers I've seen include a player by the name of server claiming to be Seth's right hand man (lost 430 points [all my points] to this one). Server claimed to be able to rig the gambling to go a little bit in my favor (but not that much), which turned out to be balogna. But, hey, now I can show my skills from the very, very, very bottom of the heap.

Has anyone else seen anyone that people should be on the lookout for?

How about some more detail like how did you lost your points? Did server took them from you in singles or did you lost them all in tavern?

bacon1
02-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Well, I lost my points to the "hackers" because they would somehow make a game lose connection (after saying they were going to). With server, I had gambled my 430 down to about 300, and he came in. When I bounced back up to 390 and then shot down to 150, he said he had the ability to change the gambling settings to be more in my favor. He seemed convincing because he said he had to "oversee" another match. I figured since most my points were gone, I didn't have much to lose, so I whittled them down to zero believing that the settings would be in my favor. When I got to 20, I messaged him that I wanted to speak with him, and when I tried a second message, it told me he was not online.

bacon1
02-09-2012, 01:42 PM
So it's a problem with him being a very convincing liar.

soccerfu
02-10-2012, 12:22 PM
I hate people like those!

bacon1
02-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Me too, as it appears.

Abrams
02-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Me too, as it appears.
Thats your fault for trying to cheat the system in the first place. If I were seth I would ban you!

soccerfu
02-11-2012, 11:56 PM
he didn't do it someone else did it.duh.:eek: if you would have tried to read :wheelchair: the stuff above it would have been someone else! :prophet:

Abrams
02-12-2012, 10:19 PM
he didn't do it someone else did it.duh.:eek: if you would have tried to read :wheelchair: the stuff above it would have been someone else! :prophet:

Yes I know what he said, "the settings will be in my favor" how is that fair if a mod gives him an "advantage" in gamble where I wouldn't have the same advantage. IF a "right hand man" rigs the game so another player has an advantage over player, that would be ethically wrong. Now you should read what was written before replaying and using those stupid emotes!

soccerfu
02-12-2012, 11:04 PM
what are you so mad about?:confused:

yellow
02-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Yes I know what he said, "the settings will be in my favor" how is that fair if a mod gives him an "advantage" in gamble where I wouldn't have the same advantage. IF a "right hand man" rigs the game so another player has an advantage over player, that would be ethically wrong. Now you should read what was written before replaying and using those stupid emotes!

Haha, you guys are funny and completely nuts. Seth has no right and man and nobody gets special treatment. Just play the game, there are no conspiracies or hacks and for the love of god ignore or better yet tell the annoying talkers/scammers/trollers to eat a bag of dicks.

bacon1
02-13-2012, 02:04 AM
Well, Abrams, I wasn't trying to cheat the system. I went in with the intention to just gamble. He said he could make me win. I thought "Cool. Seth's right hand man is gonna let me win. It must be help a random player day." And then I gambled all my points away.

And yellow, that's exactly what this thread is about. Telling scammers to be quiet so others don't become victims, and to post about other people we need to be looking out for (because if Seth sees them in the game, he can ban them).

yellow
02-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Well, Abrams, I wasn't trying to cheat the system. I went in with the intention to just gamble. He said he could make me win. I thought "Cool. Seth's right hand man is gonna let me win. It must be help a random player day." And then I gambled all my points away.

And yellow, that's exactly what this thread is about. Telling scammers to be quiet so others don't become victims, and to post about other people we need to be looking out for (because if Seth sees them in the game, he can ban them).

Really bacon? ..... You believed Seth's right hand man was fixing gambling for you? really????

bacon1
02-13-2012, 02:44 AM
Like I said, let's get past the point of my gullibility and focus on warning people not to be as gullible as I was. This is what I am trying to do, here. Warn the public and learn of other problem players.

yellow
02-13-2012, 03:08 AM
Like I said, let's get past the point of my gullibility and focus on warning people not to be as gullible as I was. This is what I am trying to do, here. Warn the public and learn of other problem players.

Its a good idea to call out the jerkos but dont beat around the bush. Start a thread and name it tanked thread of shame and have people name names (with ids) and what they did so people know. These people have no shame/fear of acting how they do so make them famous.

Abrams
02-13-2012, 03:10 AM
Haha, you guys are funny and completely nuts. Seth has no right and man and nobody gets special treatment. Just play the game, there are no conspiracies or hacks and for the love of god ignore or better yet tell the annoying talkers/scammers/trollers to eat a bag of dicks.

I was speaking hypothetically, please see the quotes for references to that. It's sad that you missed the sarcasm.

bacon1
02-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Its a good idea to call out the jerkos but dont beat around the bush. Start a thread and name it tanked thread of shame and have people name names (with ids) and what they did so people know. These people have no shame/fear of acting how they do so make them famous.

That's a pretty good idea. Why don't you start the thread. I wouldn't want to steal your thunder.

yellow
02-13-2012, 04:12 AM
I was speaking hypothetically, please see the quotes for references to that. It's sad that you missed the sarcasm.

Actually Abrams, its sad that if you took a moment and read what I was saying instead of being so needlessly sensitive you would see that we are on similar sides.

BTW, sarcasm does not translate well when typed on to a message board... can you tell if this message is sarcastic?

yellow
02-13-2012, 04:14 AM
That's a pretty good idea. Why don't you start the thread. I wouldn't want to steal your thunder.

Nah, im just throwing it out there. If you or someone else wants to make it then I will gladly contribute.

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Really bacon? ..... You believed Seth's right hand man was fixing gambling for you? really????

That is kinda crazy!

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Actually Abrams, its sad that if you took a moment and read what I was saying instead of being so needlessly sensitive you would see that we are on similar sides.

BTW, sarcasm does not translate well when typed on to a message board... can you tell if this message is sarcastic?

yeah me and yellow are on your side. Also the sarcasm doesnt work very good written!

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 12:29 PM
Nah, im just throwing it out there. If you or someone else wants to make it then I will gladly contribute.
That sounds nice.:rolleyes:

bacon1
02-16-2012, 04:47 PM
OK, to tell the truth, at the time I was a little fed up with the game. I went in to get rid of my points. He came in and said he would help, so I thought he had seen all my rotten luck in the game. I was going to get rid of all my points in the first place (unless I won), but he gave a little hope to keep going and not to stop if I knew what was good for me.

yellow
02-16-2012, 11:21 PM
That sounds nice.:rolleyes:

Soccer dont make me add you and your super hacked tank to the list :mad:

soccerfu
02-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Soccer dont make me add you and your super hacked tank to the list :mad:
hey I meant it in a good way! Don't be so sensitive! And my tank is not super hacked, I am just very good at the game! I don't see why people get so mad when they see me?

yellow
02-16-2012, 11:49 PM
hey I meant it in a good way! Don't be so sensitive! And my tank is not super hacked, I am just very good at the game! I don't see why people get so mad when they see me?

Im just messing with ya bud... damn sarcasm on those internets... Im just not good at getting it or giving it out :D

soccerfu
02-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Im just messing with ya bud... damn sarcasm on those internets... Im just not good at getting it or giving it out :D
yeah its hard to understand. But when you use :mad: I think you are serious!

yellow
02-17-2012, 01:19 AM
yeah its hard to understand. But when you use :mad: I think you are serious!

Ok so it seems everyone on here is bad at sarcasm so lets have a code so we know when we are being sarcastic. At the end of your post if it is meant to be sarcastic put the following emoticons in this exact order: :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

If you see those emoticons in that order than the post is meant to be sarcastic :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

soccerfu
02-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Ok so it seems everyone on here is bad at sarcasm so lets have a code so we know when we are being sarcastic. At the end of your post if it is meant to be sarcastic put the following emoticons in this exact order: :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

If you see those emoticons in that order than the post is meant to be sarcastic :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

Why cant we just use this: :rolleyes: :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

soccerfu
02-17-2012, 01:58 AM
you know what just feel my power young one! :nuke:;):ninja::excl::o:):(:confused::prophet::eek ::crazy::mad::whistling::sweatdrop::p:D:poop::roll eyes::wheelchair::cool: :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

yellow
02-17-2012, 02:50 AM
you know what just feel my power young one! :nuke:;):ninja::excl::o:):(:confused::prophet::eek ::crazy::mad::whistling::sweatdrop::p:D:poop::roll eyes::wheelchair::cool: :crazy::prophet::prophet::ninja:

I see what you did there.

I hope the secret sarcasm code does not fall into the wrong hands! As long as we know it we are free to say ridiculous comments to each other without fear of offending

:p:eek::excl::o:o:):ninja::poop::wheelchair::cool: :whistling::nuke::ninja::ninja::crazy::prophet::pr ophet::ninja: