PDA

View Full Version : A Debate

I-Am-Legend
12-17-2013, 03:03 AM
I wanted to start a debate. Anyone want to start off with a topic?

Potato
12-17-2013, 03:36 AM
DOES ADAM AND EVE HAVE BELLYBUTTONS? I THINK NOT! :cool:

TheDarkWolf
12-17-2013, 03:45 AM
Yay! I'll bookmark this page so I can argue with people when it gets interesting!

Splendid
12-17-2013, 04:06 AM
...pineapples

Flame_Rex
12-17-2013, 04:26 AM
We should debate about something offensive, but that'd get me haters.

Gusto
12-17-2013, 05:07 AM
"Hey! How about we all gang up on this dud because he couldn't keep his pants on until an ACTUAL debate took place! Huehuehuehuehue."

No. Lets all just forget about this thread before it turns into a full blown blood battle. I mean why actually talk about something..."Oh gOd GUst0 sa1d f0rrgert about bread! 1ets h@te on hem lol"

Cocomonkey
12-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Debate topic:Dirt is better than Gold.
We'll go on teams: Affirmative and Against, then the battle shall commence. :D

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 05:21 AM
Dirt is better than gold

In my opinion, dirt is better than gold. Dirt if farmable, easy to find/ make and grows on trees. Dirt is very common and easy to get and is used often by the super rich noobs. Dirt is also rarer than gold and drops about 38 gems per block. Dirt is also spawned in your world. Use it to through at people and recycle for about 1-2 gems. It also is covered in worms.

Dirt is also now known as 'Dort'.

Cocomonkey
12-17-2013, 05:33 AM
Reason #2: Dirt doesn't even need a lengthy description to prove to people that It's awesome.
Another thing is, dirt can't be spliced,to find it/farm it you just enter a random world name that isn't taken and asta lavista! Dirt! :rolleyes:
22145----> Dirt Description(Picture Reference)

Equine
12-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Debate topic:Dirt is better than Gold.
We'll go on teams: Affirmative and Against, then the battle shall commence. :D

...pineapples
Yes, my answer is, and forever will be, pineapples.

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 05:53 AM
Yes, my answer is, and forever will be, pineapples.

Well with that speech, I'm sad to say, you win. XD

Equine
12-17-2013, 05:55 AM
Well with that speech, I'm sad to say, you win. XD

I should totally be on a debate team.

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 09:55 AM
I should totally be on a debate team.

You aren't!! I thought you were. You could be a prime minister with that speech :hat:

Jeremy012
12-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I'd like to start a fire about which is better

Cake or PIE PEIEPEIEPIEOENDVKSDGKRE

Obviously pie is beast cause t3y r for people who can take eat fruit...
I am obviously not good in arguements. Thats why i let other people do it for me :)

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 11:04 AM
I'd like to start a fire about which is better

Cake or PIE PEIEPEIEPIEOENDVKSDGKRE

Obviously pie is beast cause t3y r for people who can take eat fruit...
I am obviously not good in arguements. Thats why i let other people do it for me :)

Why is everyone so obsessed with pies?? Lol is this like the latest trend. And are you guys talking about desert pies cause pretty much the pies we are are meat, chicken and vegetables, mushrooms etc. We do have the occasional frozen Sara Lee pies that are like chocolate and apple. (Just wondering....)

I personally don't know what I prefer. Stick a chocolate pie or a meat or even a chicken pie and I'll take it over cake. But if you stick a caramel mud cake, profiterole or a red velvet cake in front of me and I'll choose it any day over pie.

GummiBear64
12-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with pies?? Lol is this like the latest trend. And are you guys talking about desert pies cause pretty much the pies we are are meat, chicken and vegetables, mushrooms etc. We do have the occasional frozen Sara Lee pies that are like chocolate and apple. (Just wondering....)

I personally don't know what I prefer. Stick a chocolate pie or a meat or even a chicken pie and I'll take it over cake. But if you stick a caramel mud cake, profiterole or a red velvet cake in front of me and I'll choose it any day over pie.

Meat Pie (4 & 20 brand) and apple pie (Sara-Lee) are the only pies i like

Jeremy012
12-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Why is everyone so obsessed with pies?? Lol is this like the latest trend.

Wow, that takes me WAAAAAYYY back in the day ( or at beggining/Middle of summer i think )

It all started when i joined the forums. And i just kept spamming pie and everyone 'stuck' with it. And eventually people inside the forums started calling me 'PieGuy' or something like that lol.
i sure do miss those days, easier to get known back then :/

Boomer
12-17-2013, 03:29 PM
DOES ADAM AND EVE HAVE BELLYBUTTONS? I THINK NOT! :cool:

I say NO! Who was their mammy and daddy? Oh wait, they didn't have any!

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Meat Pie (4 & 20 brand) and apple pie (Sara-Lee) are the only pies i like

Yeah 4 and 20 are the best pies but nothing beats our local butcher. They have about 11 different types of pies and have won loads of awards for them. Surprisingly not many people know about it so I guess it's my hidden gem :) I wonder if anyone knows what the 4 and 20 pies are? Wondering if it's only an Aussie brand.

AtherGade
12-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Yeah 4 and 20 are the best pies but nothing beats our local butcher. They have about 11 different types of pies and have won loads of awards for them. Surprisingly not many people know about it so I guess it's my hidden gem :) I wonder if anyone knows what the 4 and 20 pies are? Wondering if it's only an Aussie brand.
Okay don't go into a ton of description about 'pies', In my opinion I dislike the taste.
xD

Aquarml
12-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Okay don't go into a ton of description about 'pies', In my opinion I dislike the taste.
xD

It is the rtsoft tavern :)

minha1234
12-18-2013, 04:26 AM
Having a debate on these forums.. should be.. interesting. I'll join it if the topic is something that interests me.

TheDarkWolf
12-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Okay, I got a topic. [Insert name of hated but very smart forumer here]. My mind just went blank so help me out.

Brennanber
12-18-2013, 05:41 AM
Is society softening?
As time goes back people were less human and more wild. Acted as animals and hung/decapitated people normally. But today in society its crime full to steal gum from a store. As history is learning from our mistakes, will society one day be somewhat "perfect"? Or are the wars still proof that we still have much more to learn and things will stay. But one thing is technology does have a big part of this equation.

Equine
12-18-2013, 07:41 AM

Pie and cheese.

Friboy8
12-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Okay, I got a topic. [Insert name of hated but very smart forumer here [DOM]]. My mind just went blank so help me out.

10 chars !

Aquarml
12-18-2013, 08:16 AM
Here is a debate: the new YouTube commenting. Do you think it's better and a good path for google or do you think it's another way of google to get your information and to be more popular because you now need a google + account to comment.

I hope we get slot of opinions in this.

Friboy8
12-18-2013, 08:21 AM
Here is a debate: the new YouTube commenting. Do you think it's better and a good path for google or do you think it's another way of google to get your information and to be more popular because you now need a google + account to comment.

Meh I hate it :(
Goggle just messed it up !
One of my favourite you tubers has stopped making videos because,
That was his only way of making money (only job),
And he says that google will eventually stop paying you tubers to get money :mad:

Boomer
12-18-2013, 03:18 PM

Google should get the heck off of Youtube because no one cares. I've had a GoogleCrap+ account for a few months now and have only used GoogleCrap+, like, twice? Most of my time is either here, school, or Youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I hate it :(
Goggle just messed it up !
One of my favourite you tubers has stopped making videos because,
That was his only way of making money (only job),
And he says that google will eventually stop paying you tubers to get money :mad:

Who was that?

Aquarml
12-19-2013, 02:00 AM
Google should get the heck off of Youtube because no one cares. I've had a GoogleCrap+ account for a few months now and have only used GoogleCrap+, like, twice? Most of my time is either here, school, or Youtube.

- - - Updated - - -

Who was that?

I didn't even know what a google account was till a day ago lol. I used it quite a bit. I heard a lot of other crazy things about google that might be true or just crazy assumptions. They were quite interesting....

Bob Will
12-19-2013, 03:25 AM
I didn't even know what a google account was till a day ago lol. I used it quite a bit. I heard a lot of other crazy things about google that might be true or just crazy assumptions. They were quite interesting....
Although,It helped YouTube tune up a bit,there are a lot of bad things happening like
They are trying to prevent nasty comments on the internet:This task is near the impossible try to control a crowd of 1-6 billion viewers

Negative commenting:Now people can thumbs down a comment that might be good and it will be blocked,To much power for the users!

Advertisements:There are to many now!Usually an add for a video or some cuts in between which is extremely inconvenient

Copyrights:Companies have to much power and can have a video taken down with a click of a button even if it mentions the game,leading to copyright strikes which can eventually shut a channel down(To much power for Corporations!)

Equine
12-19-2013, 07:15 AM

Its dumb. You shouldnt need EXTRA stuff to be able to accomplish one task... And they should give you a choice to see if you want to use G+

Oh, and they wouldnt cut out youtuber's payment, unless they want to lose a LOT of revenue, because most youtubers would go bankrupt and end up not making youtube videos, causing Google's publicity to severely drop to no interest at all.

Also, there HAS, as Bob said, been a lot of copyright issues, such as it is with the gaming channel LetsPlay.

Aquarml
12-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Its dumb. You shouldnt need EXTRA stuff to be able to accomplish one task... And they should give you a choice to see if you want to use G+

Oh, and they wouldnt cut out youtuber's payment, unless they want to lose a LOT of revenue, because most youtubers would go bankrupt and end up not making youtube videos, causing Google's publicity to severely drop to no interest at all.

Also, there HAS, as Bob said, been a lot of copyright issues, such as it is with the gaming channel LetsPlay.

About a week ago I was checking out one of my favourite parody channels and one of their videos was taken down for no reason, no copyright issues violated. About 3 days later after all the fans complained they reuploaded it. They probably only took it down because it make the singer look bad but this person makes videos of everyone even his favourite artists and makes fun of them.

In my opinion google is getting out of hand. It owns too much with all this gmail and g+ YouTube and like 500 other things. We need to stop using google as much as we do and flick to other websites otherwise google will pretty much rule the Internet (pretty much is now) and it will take over all other smaller websites. Think to yourself how much google things you Have. For me about 4. Think of everything you have send through it like emails, passwords, what you and your friends are doing, your DOB. What if all this got in the wrong hands??

This is getting a bit off topic but be careful what you put over the web. Even your pm to say umm Barry; saying I'm heading to Maccas (mcdonalds) can be accessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Although,It helped YouTube tune up a bit,there are a lot of bad things happening like
They are trying to prevent nasty comments on the internet:This task is near the impossible try to control a crowd of 1-6 billion viewers

Negative commenting:Now people can thumbs down a comment that might be good and it will be blocked,To much power for the users!

Advertisements:There are to many now!Usually an add for a video or some cuts in between which is extremely inconvenient

Copyrights:Companies have to much power and can have a video taken down with a click of a button even if it mentions the game,leading to copyright strikes which can eventually shut a channel down(To much power for Corporations!)

True. It's way out of hand. Only 30 seconds of a song is allowed or you have to speed it up or slow it down so it can pass the sound checks. You cannot even sing the mc Donald's bud dum ba ba da.

TheFanoftech
12-20-2013, 01:20 AM

That's why TeamCrafted is now a business deal. They can't make moola off YouTube.