PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think super powers can be real?

BenBarrage
12-18-2013, 04:24 PM
May sound a bit random and childish but that's my question to you guys. =D LOL

Vange
12-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Most definitely yes. Not to the point where it's world breaking, but to a certain point.

Ex. we might not get a superman (leaps buildings, superhuman strength) anytime soon, but we can have people who are the equivalent of capt. america (super soldiers). We might not get aquaman, but we can get divers who can dive down to certain depths and stay for a while. Super intelligence? Einstein, Hawking, Darwin, Mendel, SOOO MANY MORE. Super speed? Usain bolt, bruce lee. You can actually just watch sports and you'll see how much we can already do.

Just think. People like that are being born everyday... The potential of a newborn is endless and the amount that he/she'll can pass to his/her offspring is mind blowing. Negative traits are selected against by nature and are continuously being purified out of the system (Charles Darwin). We're not capable of rapid evolution like viruses (ex. Influenza A is capable of genetic shift) and bacteria (can form multiple drug resistance strains when not killed fully: rapid reproduction rate=rapid evolution), BUT we are able to adapt using what we have already.

Human's are amazing. We'll never know what we're actually capable of until we push past our perceived limits over and over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Go type in "parkour runs" on youtube. Just watch how frigging amazing they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Go watch some weight lifting championships and just O.O

Boomer
12-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Go type in "parkour runs" on youtube. Just watch how frigging amazing they are.

LOL I just watched some parkour running earlier.

And Bruce Lee is ultra fast??

Turtwig1123
12-18-2013, 06:27 PM
yes.
its possable that a gene mutation could grant a person "superpowers"

DarkGator
12-18-2013, 08:23 PM
We have already superpowers, Like we can make different noises. Just an example.

Spork
12-18-2013, 09:27 PM
cut the fuss guys.. thanks to my wings i already have the ability to fly.

darksnake99
12-18-2013, 10:32 PM
LOL I just watched some parkour running earlier.

And Bruce Lee is ultra fast??

I don't think so. He was an actor after all.

SageDeoxys
12-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Super-powers are in theory, possible, though not real at the moment, somebody could be granted super-powers if falling or being exposed to radioactive or nuclear waste, though it hasn't happened, and another posiblity would be being mutated by an extra terestrail (they are real, the goverment not telling us so is a completely different thing) in some sort of way.

SBPRODUCTIONS
12-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Super-powers are in theory, possible, though not real at the moment, somebody could be granted super-powers if falling or being exposed to radioactive or nuclear waste, though it hasn't happened, and another posiblity would be being mutated by an extra terestrail (they are real, the goverment not telling us so is a completely different thing) in some sort of way.

The closest thing to an "Extra terrestrial " we've found is the water on mars or Bactria on some random planet if there is aliens they would probably be nice like most of the animals around the world!:yeah:

SageDeoxys
12-18-2013, 10:55 PM
The closest thing to an "Extra terrestrial " we've found is the water on mars or Bactria on some random planet if there is aliens they would probably be nice like most of the animals around the world!:yeah:

What are you, part of the F.B.I., or maybe N.A.S.A.?

Boomer
12-18-2013, 11:55 PM

I can see it now:

Alien plays GT: "Can I haz Angle Wings?
Rich Guy: no ur too poor-
*Alien reaches hand through his screen, into the Rich Guy's screen, and steals Angel Wings.*
Rich Guy: WTH?!?!?!?!?! SETH HAMUMU MOMMY HELP MEEEE!!!!!:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::pani c:

LittleSirP
12-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Maybe...
Well,if someone can withstand a nuclear attack or a lightning bolt to the face,
They might get that 'power'.
Their bodies will learn how to sorta 'absorb' and learn to adapt with that thing.
-Little

Eyedea
12-19-2013, 11:10 AM
http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/9/4819970/real-life-iron-man-suit-commissioned-by-us-military. :)

Equine
12-19-2013, 11:12 AM
I have a horse mask.
10 times better than any old Superpower.

Its Daniel
12-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Superpowers are real

we were typing to comment
we think
we invent new things
Seth could create new things

THAT IS

MrSword48
12-19-2013, 12:43 PM
By now it is just a theory that super powers are real, but there could be in the future. There are infinite possibilities that we humans do not know about. IF there was no real super powers in the physical world, it could be in a spiritual one or, of course, if you are lucky, you can just buy things like Batman and Iron Man... You all need to do is to live a life exactly like theirs. [That means dead parents, love affairs, etc.] ;)

~MrSword :hat:

Eyedea
12-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I have a horse mask.
10 times better than any old Superpower.

I agree. Why want superpowers when you can have a horsemask