PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone plays ClubPenguin?

The 978
12-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Who plays ClubPenguin?

matemar
12-21-2013, 12:51 PM
OMG LOL. Flashback I didn't play it for ages and i can't play it sonce my PC is virus full LOL and i don't have internet. Im stealing my neighbors wifi for my phone since they have an open wifi LOL.

The 978
12-21-2013, 01:06 PM
OMG LOL. Flashback I didn't play it for ages and i can't play it sonce my PC is virus full LOL and i don't have internet. Im stealing my neighbors wifi for my phone since they have an open wifi LOL.

I was just trying to fell my 7-8 ages but..

SageDeoxys
12-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Who plays ClubPenguin?

I used to play CP, though it got boring for me so I stopped playing it.

trice
12-21-2013, 04:49 PM
I remember when I would go on YouTube and try to "hack" an account!
Made me feel bad after a while so I "quit."

SageDeoxys
12-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Don't worry Trice, you were not the only one... :whistling:

Splendid
12-21-2013, 05:16 PM
I used to play that a lot when I was a kid, haha.
And then I discovered Toontown..

MySuperCookie
12-21-2013, 05:29 PM

Don't worry Trice, you were not the only one... :whistling:

I join da group .... You were not the only:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::whistling::whistling:

DarkGator
12-21-2013, 05:47 PM
I just Tryed it once for Fun but left after 5 mins.

SageDeoxys
12-22-2013, 02:43 AM
I started in August of 2011 (four months before starting Tanked), and for that, I have the 6th anniversery party hat, you guys better try to tell your rarest items (I'll be surprised if someone here has the Beta hat).

lolgal96
12-22-2013, 02:52 AM
I used to play it, but I quit not long ago. I'm into woozworld now :P

- - - Updated - - -

I remember back when I played CP and I was a noob with no membership, I would search "Free club penguin accounts 20**" on YouTube and I found one, but it got banned because someone went on the account and screwed up.

SageDeoxys
12-22-2013, 02:55 AM
I used to play it, but I quit not long ago. I'm into woozworld now :P

- - - Updated - - -

I remember back when I played CP and I was a noob with no membership, I would search "Free club penguin accounts 20**" on YouTube and I found one, but it got banned because someone went on the account and screwed up.

That happens when you find an account on a video, soon many people see it, they all try to log on at the same time, thus the result is PERMA-BAN (even I wonder why I wrote that full caps).

Isaaccs22OFFICIAL
12-22-2013, 03:35 AM
I join da group .... You were not the only:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::whistling::whistling:

Same here... You were not the only one... :whistling:

MrExecution
12-22-2013, 03:57 AM
i used to play that for a while, until most things i said were being blocked

lolgal96
12-22-2013, 04:19 PM
That happens when you find an account on a video, soon many people see it, they all try to log on at the same time, thus the result is PERMA-BAN (even I wonder why I wrote that full caps).

Yeah, then I found another account. It didn't get banned when I was playing on it, though :3
I played Webkinz too, before my account expired. Either way, if you gave out your username and password, ANYONE could change it. So there were "Account Giveaways" on YouTube and the first person to see the username and password and got on to change it got the account. I don't remember that you could get banned on Webkinz, though. There was words you couldn't say, like "Loophole" or "boyfriend".