PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite Online virtual game when you were young?

lolgal96
12-22-2013, 04:22 PM
I liked playing Webkinz when I was little. I started on Christmas of 2006. I had over 60 Webkinz before I quit in summer of 2012. I play Growtopia, Minecraft, and WoozWorld now.

Joeyss
12-22-2013, 04:24 PM
Just like you, it was Webkinz. I had a lot of them. The only reason I played t though was becuase my parents had blocked me from getting on any other site.

RedwoodGirl
12-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Mine was also Webkinz. lol. I had a ton of em! :panic:

lolgal96
12-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Just like you, it was Webkinz. I had a lot of them. The only reason I played t though was becuase my parents had blocked me from getting on any other site.

Why wouldn't they let you on other sites?

Pacific
12-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Clubpenguin is my first online game :)

DarkGator
12-23-2013, 01:01 AM
My First Game which i Ever played was pacman.

Bob Will
12-23-2013, 01:07 AM
VmK,TinierMe,ToonTown,POTC Online Just a few *:sweatdrop:*

Brys
12-23-2013, 03:23 AM
I liked playing Webkinz when I was little. I started on Christmas of 2006. I had over 60 Webkinz before I quit in summer of 2012. I play Growtopia, Minecraft, and WoozWorld now.

Ok I'm only 11 so I'm going to say some virtual game you probably never heard about : Kung FU Panda World I loved it and I had the highest score on one of the mini games on there and I was only 7

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 03:52 AM
ROBLOX. I still remember trying to set up a personal server for my friends but they kept flooding it and blowing it up with C4. In the end I got mad and banned everyone and deleted the server. :sweatdrop:

LittleSirP
12-23-2013, 03:58 AM
Mine was Counter Strike...If that counts though.
I started when I was...
5 or 6 years old.
That's where I developed my strategies.
I know,I know...It's full of guns and killing,but I didn't mind.I got the help of my older cousin to help me focus on the strategy,not the guns.That's why I never grew up to like violence.
-Little

Iguana
12-23-2013, 04:00 AM

Suprised no one has said this one yet, Runescape. The place I learned most of what the internet was.

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Mine was Counter Strike...If that counts though.
I started when I was...
5 or 6 years old.
That's where I developed my strategies.
I know,I know...It's full of guns and killing,but I didn't mind.I got the help of my older cousin to help me focus on the strategy,not the guns.That's why I never grew up to like violence.
-Little

Thats also the reason I like Modern Combat 4. Even though you can't communicate with your team I always find a way to support them and perform tactical movements while everyone just runs around at random shooting each other. Only the multiplayer though, the campaign stinks. I also used to play CS Portable. 6 years old... Wow, that game is THAT old? I really shouldn't be suprised.

Crystalia
12-23-2013, 05:28 AM
The first virtual game I played was Club Penguin, which was still in its Beta stages during March in 2006. I was only 8 at the time, but I soon became a very famous penguin and began to start making hacks.

For anyone who is familiar with Club Penguin hacks, I was one of the original people to code and create the program called Penguin Storm.

This program was quite unique, and could be used to get free coins, free items (like the special backgrounds), free membership and even had the ability to turn the whole server into Puffles.

Although it was extremely fun, we all received a message from Billybob (the creator) and was asked to close the program. Unfortunately, one of our members (Abomination) refused to stop working on the project and we were all banned.

This happened a few years ago, and I'm sad that it did. We all made new accounts, however the game got a bit boring quite shortly afterwards. :(

Splendid
12-23-2013, 05:54 AM
toontown :)

LittleSirP
12-23-2013, 05:58 AM
Thats also the reason I like Modern Combat 4. Even though you can't communicate with your team I always find a way to support them and perform tactical movements while everyone just runs around at random shooting each other. Only the multiplayer though, the campaign stinks. I also used to play CS Portable. 6 years old... Wow, that game is THAT old? I really shouldn't be suprised.

I'm only 11.
I think the game was even older than me.
-Little

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.
It really is older than me.
It was made in: June 19, 1999.
-Little

John Michael Aguado
12-23-2013, 08:19 AM
Here is the list:

~1. ROBLOX or Club Penguin
~2. Uberstrike
~3. Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG)
~4. CS2D
~5. Growtopia

Wow, That's...... AWESOME!

PS: I can outshoot anybody (or not) in CS, #YOLO!

Jun Yuan
12-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Hmm.....It would be Roblox.I still play it every weekdays cause my mom has my Ipad.

-carse-
12-24-2013, 02:45 AM
well about 6 years ago maybe i played club penguin. I dont play it anymore, but i did see what it was like a few weeks ago. Its changed so much!

minha1234
12-24-2013, 03:03 AM
The first virtual game I played was Club Penguin, which was still in its Beta stages during March in 2006. I was only 8 at the time, but I soon became a very famous penguin and began to start making hacks.

For anyone who is familiar with Club Penguin hacks, I was one of the original people to code and create the program called Penguin Storm.

This program was quite unique, and could be used to get free coins, free items (like the special backgrounds), free membership and even had the ability to turn the whole server into Puffles.

Although it was extremely fun, we all received a message from Billybob (the creator) and was asked to close the program. Unfortunately, one of our members (Abomination) refused to stop working on the project and we were all banned.

This happened a few years ago, and I'm sad that it did. We all made new accounts, however the game got a bit boring quite shortly afterwards. :(

That's strange, your brother told me he made hacks for Club Penguin, as well.

Tony
12-24-2013, 03:07 AM
My was this PC game called TIBIA

Growtobecool
12-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Mine was Club penguin ( I don't play any more because I don't remember my name and password :sweatdrop: )

TheDarkWolf
12-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Club Penguin...I was really good at the pizza thing, I could make 40 pizzas without 1 mistake if I tried....Lawl. But then I got membership, and after it expired I couldn't use any of the member items so I basically rage quit.

lolgal96
12-27-2013, 12:04 AM
Club Penguin...I was really good at the pizza thing, I could make 40 pizzas without 1 mistake if I tried....Lawl. But then I got membership, and after it expired I couldn't use any of the member items so I basically rage quit.

That's why I play Woozworld. If your VIP expires, you don't lose your items! I'm going to check my club penguin and see if my membership is still there... but VIP on woozworld for 1 year is 3.33 a month in USD and you get 15,000 wooz and beex. PLUS you get 60 wooz a day!

- - - Updated - - -

ROBLOX. I still remember trying to set up a personal server for my friends but they kept flooding it and blowing it up with C4. In the end I got mad and banned everyone and deleted the server. :sweatdrop:

I played roblox for a little while over the summer.

Magicalfishy
12-27-2013, 12:22 AM
ClubPenguin and Toontown. I played Club Penguin from 2007-2011 (8-12 years old). I then got bored of it when Disney started taking actions to make the game more little kiddy. But I always loved ToonTown, I played from 2008 to 2012 until I got bored of it when some famous hacker named "Trap Cat" started ruining the game with his fame and power.

lolgal96
12-27-2013, 04:51 AM
ClubPenguin and Toontown. I played Club Penguin from 2007-2011 (8-12 years old). I then got bored of it when Disney started taking actions to make the game more little kiddy. But I always loved ToonTown, I played from 2008 to 2012 until I got bored of it when some famous hacker named "Trap Cat" started ruining the game with his fame and power.

You're 2 years older than me :P
Disney RUINED club penguin. Memberships used to be pretty cheap, until Disney came along and making them super expensive. I mean, does Disney need that much more money? Either way, I've never actually played toontown.

Crystalia
12-27-2013, 05:20 AM
That's strange, your brother told me he made hacks for Club Penguin, as well.

That is correct. We both developed and worked on the hacks together. If you really want to know, he was Abomination. Fame and power went to his head and he became quite stubborn.

Valentine
12-27-2013, 07:04 AM
ROBLOX, (Ugh, why did I even make an account there?) Gaia Online, (Since I was 7. Forgot my password.)and Woozworld. (A very stupid game. Regretting it.)

~Valentine <3

Rabidpotato
12-27-2013, 07:04 AM
My parent really didn't want me on the computer that often.
I remember a game my school made us sign up for called poptropica. Also I messed around with my cousin on habbo... :crazy:

DJSummertimes
12-27-2013, 10:33 PM
Club Penguin 2010 To Webkinz 2011To Roblox 2012To Minecraft 2013 To Growtopia 2013 . :)

ROBLOX IS A VIRUS

Magicalfishy
12-27-2013, 11:59 PM
That is correct. We both developed and worked on the hacks together. If you really want to know, he was Abomination. Fame and power went to his head and he became quite stubborn.

I actually used Penguin Storm... :sweatdrop:

But aren't you forgetting blizzard?

lolgal96
12-28-2013, 12:47 AM
My parent really didn't want me on the computer that often.
I remember a game my school made us sign up for called poptropica. Also I messed around with my cousin on habbo... :crazy:

your school made you sign up for poptropica?

I-Am-Legend
12-28-2013, 12:50 AM
I played starcraft. It was a really hard military strategy game, if anyone knows what it is.

Jeremy012
12-28-2013, 03:36 AM
Mie was probably DOTA (defense of the ancients) was the coolest and addicting game in the Comp shop back then :whistling:

PieHero
01-05-2014, 03:11 AM
OH YES Runescape!
I also played Puzzle Pirates... (I know)
Uhhhh............................................ Gaia Online...
Habbo Hotel :3
Club Penguin..
Wizard 101
Roblox
Minecraft

Trust me.. im very gamer-Worthy

darksnake99
01-06-2014, 04:58 AM
I'm only 11.
I think the game was even older than me.
-Little

- - - Updated - - -

Yup.
It really is older than me.
It was made in: June 19, 1999.
-Little

It's not necisarily just THAT game where I use millitary strategies. It's pretty much every FPS gave that I have played, am playing, or will play. I used to olay this really old RTS on a PC. Rise of Nations. Oh, the memories.

Tehepic333
01-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Here is the list:

~1. ROBLOX or Club Penguin
~2. Uberstrike
~3. Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG)
~4. CS2D
~5. Growtopia

Wow, That's...... AWESOME!

PS: I can outshoot anybody (or not) in CS, #YOLO!

Awesome, Somebody else who used to play ROTMG!
I quit just after it became another of those money-grabbing games though...:(

One of the first games I ever played was Adventure Quest, even though it had a 13+ age rating and I was only 7. :sweatdrop:
Nowadays I just play a ton of sandboxey creative games; Growtopia, minecraft, terraria, and several more.

-Tehe

Dodoman
01-07-2014, 08:25 PM
I have played Adventure Quest Worlds for one year but then I didn't play for about 2 years and forgot my password so I can't play anymore because I'm too lazy to change it.

Adventure Quest Worlds is also the first game where I used dodoman11 as username.

optimuswhat
01-07-2014, 08:34 PM
I played my games in about the same order, but I'm not sure about a few.
Club Penguin
ROBLOX
Runescape
Growtopia
Manyland

I ragequit Runescape because I died, and lost my Anti Dragon Shield, and this was randomly traded to me!
I do play everything else, though.

justinxd
01-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Club penguin,our world,wooz world,growtopia,

lolgal96
01-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Club penguin,our world,wooz world,growtopia,

You are literally the first boy I met who plays WoozWorld.

Boomer
01-08-2014, 05:17 PM
Never really played many video games until about 5 years ago. But when I did start playing, it was mainly just single player DS games. Then my dad brought home a TouchPad, and I discovered RT's other game, Tanked. I played that for a long time, and shortly before my school break in the spring, my dad brought me home an iPad. On Easter, I discovered GT, thought it was stupid, and go addicted to it in June. Now its pretty much all I play, though I do still play Tanked.

Also, I got Minecraft for Christmas. What's your IGN? Mine's B00m3r_2.

Tin
01-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Runescape, and it still is a favorite.

tom1
01-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Can't chose so minecarft , grand theath auto v online , and maybe best we'll probably best out of em growtopia

Timewarper
01-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Runescape, and it still is a favorite.

Whew I thought I was the only one!

Potato
01-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Maplestory,Runescape,and Webkinz

Dodo Wizard
01-12-2014, 09:17 PM
It was Club Penguin. Exept Disney screwed it up, now Club Penguin sucks.

John Michael Aguado
01-13-2014, 11:49 AM
Awesome, Somebody else who used to play ROTMG!
I quit just after it became another of those money-grabbing games though...:(

One of the first games I ever played was Adventure Quest, even though it had a 13+ age rating and I was only 7. :sweatdrop:
Nowadays I just play a ton of sandboxey creative games; Growtopia, minecraft, terraria, and several more.

-Tehe

Here's my tip in ROTMG (If ur going back), Tele near a player at the God's Area or Farm Area and nab some chest near at the area to get some
items (I was lucky enough to not die at first try and got High tier items.) PS: Be Fast to dodge Attacks from gods, Let the other
players handle it....

PS: I am good enough to survive and got some nice stuff, But I am bot playing anymore. Hope to see ya in Growtopia! :wave:

Its Daniel
01-13-2014, 12:00 PM
DOTA ( Defense of the Ancients )

Celtic1905
01-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Minecraft, Club Penguin, Monkey Quest And Roblox

Nikki
01-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Poptropica