PDA

View Full Version : Oh gosh, $20 or iTunes guft cards gone to waste.

darksnake99
12-22-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi, I am VERY mad right now. Today I loaded $20 onto my iTunes account. I try to buy something and it asks me to re enter my security questions because it said I have never bought something on this device. (NOT TRUE!) Then, I realize the security question answers must have been outdated and I couldn't remeber them. I click something and go to Apple support. I look at sonething that says how to recover my question answers. BAM! My recovery email is also outdated. Then I can't change it because I forgot if my mom's birthday or mine was being used in the account. I try entering a live chat with an Apple tech support person. It never loads. Then I try to log into my account just to look at it. SUPRISE! Somehow the password changed! Thats when I raged SOOO BAD! $20... Dagit Apple... Either I got my password for my Apple ID and email guessed or Apple suddenly got very greedy. Either way, those $20 are gone... Kids... Always remember to update your passwords and security questions regulary. Also, try writing them down on a peice of paper if you are sure a sibling won't try to get in. I learned this yhe hard way. :sweatdrop: Time to make another Apple ID.

Edit: Sorry about the typo in the title.

Update: I managed to fix the problem and even get the $20 back! :D I AM SO HAPPY!

Update: SCREWED UP AGAIN! Now I'm locked out of it! AHHHHH! SUPPORT WON'T HELP ME EITHER! :mad:

Brys
12-23-2013, 03:15 AM
Hi, I am VERY mad right now. Today I loaded $20 onto my iTunes account. I try to buy something and it asks me to re enter my security questions because it said I have never bought something on this device. (NOT TRUE!) Then, I realize the security question answers must have been outdated and I couldn't remeber them. I click something and go to Apple support. I look at sonething that says how to recover my question answers. BAM! My recovery email is also outdated. Then I can't change it because I forgot if my mom's birthday or mine was being used in the account. I try entering a live chat with an Apple tech support person. It never loads. Then I try to log into my account just to look at it. SUPRISE! Somehow the password changed! Thats when I raged SOOO BAD! $20... Dagit Apple... Either I got my password for my Apple ID and email guessed or Apple suddenly got very greedy. Either way, those $20 are gone... Kids... Always remember to update your passwords and security questions regulary. Also, try writing them down on a peice of paper if you are sure a sibling won't try to get in. I learned this yhe hard way. :sweatdrop: Time to make another Apple ID.

Edit: Sorry about the typo in the title.

Update: I managed to fix the problem and even get the $20 back! :D I AM SO HAPPY!

Update: SCREWED UP AGAIN! Now I'm locked out of it! AHHHHH! SUPPORT WON'T HELP ME EITHER! :mad:

Calm down, drink some egg nog I had this same problem and I called customer support and I be like "Hey dawg I be locked out of mah account and I be trying to buy dem news jams on my iPad and it be "Enter yo sercurity questions" And I be like "Y U NO UNDERSTAND!?!?!" And the guy behind customer support was like "I need to talk to your mother -.-" and about an hour later they reset the sercurity questions and I be like BLURRED LINES FTW (It was summer time Blurred Lines was popular and cool den" But seriously I need to turn from Juicy B to Brys and say Just calm down don't over react because there is a way don't get upset

All I want for Christmas is better grammar. :sweatdrop:

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 03:48 AM
Calm down, drink some egg nog I had this same problem and I called customer support and I be like "Hey dawg I be locked out of mah account and I be trying to buy dem news jams on my iPad and it be "Enter yo sercurity questions" And I be like "Y U NO UNDERSTAND!?!?!" And the guy behind customer support was like "I need to talk to your mother -.-" and about an hour later they reset the sercurity questions and I be like BLURRED LINES FTW (It was summer time Blurred Lines was popular and cool den" But seriously I need to turn from Juicy B to Brys and say Just calm down don't over react because there is a way don't get upset

All I want for Christmas is better grammar. :sweatdrop:

Well, I DO know the answers. But there are too many combinations of ways that they could be answered and still be correct. For example one is asking for the nam eof my best friend. Does it want first and last? Or maybe his nickname? The thing is, I can't remember! I can't go around trying every combination because I'll get locked out even longer. When the account gets unlocked tomorrow I'm going to try to get into the rescue email. Hopefuly then I can reset the questions and change the rescue email to something more convienient. Also, if I told my mom Apple support wanted to talkto her she would be like, "WHAT THE HECK? YOU CAN'T HANDLE USING YOUR IPOD WITHOUT BOTHERING ME! GIVE IT TO ME, I'M GOING TO SELL IT ON EBAY!" or somehing stupid like that.

P.S. Eggnog is alchoholic, and I'm under 21.

Brys
12-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Well, I DO know the answers. But there are too many combinations of ways that they could be answered and still be correct. For example one is asking for the nam eof my best friend. Does it want first and last? Or maybe his nickname? The thing is, I can't remember! I can't go around trying every combination because I'll get locked out even longer. When the account gets unlocked tomorrow I'm going to try to get into the rescue email. Hopefuly then I can reset the questions and change the rescue email to something more convienient. Also, if I told my mom Apple support wanted to talkto her she would be like, "WHAT THE HECK? YOU CAN'T HANDLE USING YOUR IPOD WITHOUT BOTHERING ME! GIVE IT TO ME, I'M GOING TO SELL IT ON EBAY!" or somehing stupid like that.

P.S. Eggnog is alchoholic, and I'm under 21.

All this time I've been drinking egg nog and I'm only 11:confused:

JK :panic:

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 05:14 AM

There are nonalchoholic versions? ._. I'm pretty sure there are. Never mind...

Brys
12-23-2013, 05:18 AM

YOU

CONFUSE

ME!!!

Boomer
12-23-2013, 02:31 PM

Um, yea...we live in Maryland where its illegal to sell alcohol in a Walmart and yet, we can still get it there.

Eggnog is like, milk and egg.

Disgusting...

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 06:38 PM
Um, yea...we live in Maryland where its illegal to sell alcohol in a Walmart and yet, we can still get it there.

Eggnog is like, milk and egg.

Disgusting...

This is getting too off-topic. :whistling:

lolgal96
12-24-2013, 09:27 PM

I've been drinking egg nog and I'm a year older. YESS I'm older than someone!

darksnake99
12-25-2013, 01:12 PM
I've been drinking egg nog and I'm a year older. YESS I'm older than someone!

*facepalm* Can we PLEASE start talking about Apple and their stupid policys instead of egg nog? -.-

Eyedea
12-25-2013, 01:25 PM
*facepalm* Can we PLEASE start talking about Apple and their stupid policys instead of egg nog? -.-

Stupid policies?? Don't see how the policies are stupid, but seems like you are.
Just read your updates.. You are stupid.

darksnake99
12-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Stupid policies?? Don't see how the policies are stupid, but seems like you are.
Just read your updates.. You are stupid.

Well it seems like their systems are toying with me. It looks fine one moment, then the security questions are back. On the first update I thought everything was OK. Then I tried to download something. Then there was the questions. I took a wild guess and my account got locked. I don't see how these can make me seem "stupid". Also, the support FAQ's didn't help at ALL! I still need to figure out how to reset my questions.