PDA

View Full Version : Confused.

lolgal96
12-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Hey guys, I got a text from a number called "1". They sent me a download but I don't want to download it because I'm afraid it's a virus. I didn't find any information on the internet. Help?

darksnake99
12-23-2013, 05:01 AM
Hey guys, I got a text from a number called "1". They sent me a download but I don't want to download it because I'm afraid it's a virus. I didn't find any information on the internet. Help?

NEVER download ANYTHING form unknown sources. If you want to, cross check the site with an antivirus program's database. Sometimes that doesn't work, though so be carful! Norton 360 hates Growtopia, it moved it to the stupid quarrantine and I had to disable it. Crap, I'm starting to ramble here...

Brys
12-23-2013, 05:12 AM
NEVER download ANYTHING form unknown sources. If you want to, cross check the site with an antivirus program's database. Sometimes that doesn't work, though so be carful! Norton 360 hates Growtopia, it moved it to the stupid quarrantine and I had to disable it. Crap, I'm starting to ramble here...

It's like the time I had to click something that said "Click for WLS" I GOT A VIRUS AND IT WAS BLUE!!!
But seriously don't be an idiot delete the text and find a panic room and be like "Ermahgawd I'm scurred" then the virus should go away and you will have a happy life and yaaaadaaa yaaaadaaa yaaaadaa

Don't be me lol gal, don't be me, don't be me, seriously DONT BE ME!

lolgal96
12-24-2013, 12:19 AM
It's like the time I had to click something that said "Click for WLS" I GOT A VIRUS AND IT WAS BLUE!!!
But seriously don't be an idiot delete the text and find a panic room and be like "Ermahgawd I'm scurred" then the virus should go away and you will have a happy life and yaaaadaaa yaaaadaaa yaaaadaa

Don't be me lol gal, don't be me, don't be me, seriously DONT BE ME!

i didnt download it :)

Boomer
12-24-2013, 03:11 PM
Now, if you get a text from a number called "It," get a shotgun and a couple of grenades and build yourself a fortress, because it Pennywise the Clown.