PDA

View Full Version : Needing Prayers

RedwoodGirl
12-23-2013, 01:01 PM
I was in the hospital all night long having surgery on my wrist, I had cut my radial artery in my wrist because of a stupid habit I have. As you all know, Player3D3 has worried about me and has warned me over and over again to quit doing this "stupid habit" because it could hurt myself, or someone else. I had totally pushed that warning away because of my depression. The doctor have said if I hadn't screamed after I had cut it, my friend, Nia and my mother wouldn't had known what happened and I would had bled to death... He also said there is a 50/50 chance of the surgery working without any problems, or, it could just burst back open and I could bleed to death... So, many prayers and "good lucks" are needed from all those who this may concern.
I hope you all have best wishes for this holiday season.
~Red~

Friboy8
12-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Aww. Nooo :(
Thank god you screamed !
Hope the surgery works and you get well soon :)
And don't do that stupid thing the player3D3 said not to do again :prophet:

tom1
12-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I was in the hospital all night long having to have surgery, I had cut my radial artery while doing something stupid that Player3D3 has been trying to get me to stop doing... Although the doctor had said if I hadn't of screamed loud enough for my friend and my mother to hear me, I would have bled to death. He said there is a 50/50 chance of the surgery working, or, it could just burst back open and I could bleed to death. So, many prayers and "good lucks" are needed from all those who this may concern. Lets hope this works out.

Good good great great luck luck hope hope you you don't don't become become a a thingy thingy that that repets everything everything twice twice just just because because the the surgrie surgerie went went abit a it wrong lol

Any way good luck

2fab4u.
12-23-2013, 01:13 PM
I was in the hospital all night long having to have surgery, I had cut my radial artery while doing something stupid that Player3D3 has been trying to get me to stop doing... Although the doctor had said if I hadn't of screamed loud enough for my friend and my mother to hear me, I would have bled to death. He said there is a 50/50 chance of the surgery working, or, it could just burst back open and I could bleed to death. So, many prayers and "good lucks" are needed from all those who this may concern. Lets hope this works out.

Hope you get well soon,god bless you.And what did player3d3 said not to do,i'm confused that he asked you not to do,but you did,whut idk.

Bye thanks for reading,all my luck to you.

Friboy8
12-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Hope you get well soon,god bless you.And what did player3d3 said not to do,i'm confused that he asked you not to do,but you did,whut idk.

Bye thanks for reading,all my luck to you.

1 of my friends does the thing :,(
Well at least I think it is the same thing as she nearly cut her same artery :(
I don't think she will share that thing with us ..
Anyway I really hope that it doesn't burst again :(

LittleSirP
12-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Good luck Red.

I was wondering...
Don't get offended,
But...Were you cutting yourself?
If so,we need to talk about this...
-Little

RedwoodGirl
12-23-2013, 01:18 PM
1 of my friends does the thing :,(
Well at least I think it is the same thing as she nearly cut her same artery :(
I don't think she will share that thing with us ..
Anyway I really hope that it doesn't burst again :(

Its not that I dont want to share what I did. Its that I don't want others getting any ideas, and I don't know if I'm allowed to say it...

Friboy8
12-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Its not that I dont want to share what I did. Its that I don't want others getting any ideas, and I don't know if I'm allowed to say it...

Yeah it would be awkward saying it and getting banned :/
Great last thing to say :sweatdrop:
Yeah and kids might go WOOOOOO I wanna !
That would not be too good :/
When do you think the surgery will Be ? :)

RedwoodGirl
12-23-2013, 01:23 PM
Yeah it would be awkward saying it and getting banned :/
Great last thing to say :sweatdrop:
Yeah and kids might go WOOOOOO I wanna !
That would not be too good :/
When do you think the surgery will Be ? :)

I just got home 4 hours ago. Its already done. If I hadn't have gotten it, I would have been dead.

Friboy8
12-23-2013, 01:29 PM
I just got home 4 hours ago. Its already done. If I hadn't have gotten it, I would have been dead.

That's good news :)
Not the bit about could have died though :(
You are lucky .. Very lucky and please don't do it again :cry:

Jack Bowe
12-23-2013, 02:47 PM
I can not interpret correctly if the surgery was a success or not, but it seems like it.
So I am glad about that and I am glad nothing bad happened to you.
Losing people, is a terrible thing. The pain your friends and your family would have gone through is tragic.

I think I can guess what the thing is, but I don't want to spread rumors.
But know this.

I am pretty good at talking to people, something similar happened to a close friends and I was there the whole way, talking to them.
So, if you need anyone to talk to, message me here or E-Mail me, the my E-Mail is in my signature.
I am sure I can do my best to help.

If not, I understand.
Times are tough, but guess what? People are tougher. YOU are tougher.
You CAN stop this "stupid thing" and you can be a nice optimistic person.
You CAN prevent yourself from needing surgery again and you CAN be RedwoodGirl again.
You are a great person, and a great addition to the Growtopia community.

You got my support.

All the best RWG. :D

Boomer
12-23-2013, 02:56 PM
I can not interpret correctly if the surgery was a success or not, but it seems like it.
So I am glad about that and I am glad nothing bad happened to you.
Losing people, is a terrible thing. The pain your friends and your family would have gone through is tragic.

I think I can guess what the thing is, but I don't want to spread rumors.
But know this.

I am pretty good at talking to people, something similar happened to a close friends and I was there the whole way, talking to them.
So, if you need anyone to talk to, message me here or E-Mail me, the my E-Mail is in my signature.
I am sure I can do my best to help.

If not, I understand.
Times are tough, but guess what? People are tougher. YOU are tougher.
You CAN stop this "stupid thing" and you can be a nice optimistic person.
You CAN prevent yourself from needing surgery again and you CAN be RedwoodGirl again.
You are a great person, and a great addition to the Growtopia community.

You got my support.

All the best RWG. :D

You know Jack, the way you make these speeches you should try and become Prime Minister of England...

To RWG: good luck.

.Makeruno.
12-23-2013, 03:04 PM
As Jack Said, losing someone truly is tragic.
It's hard for me, to look at what you wrote (some parts ). You must have been through a lot of pain.
I wouldn't be able to handle that.
You, are strong.
Stay strong. And good luck. :hat:

DarkGator
12-23-2013, 03:37 PM
Redyyyyyyyyyyy!! ;( I wish you very much Luck please dont die! I need you!

CSP
12-23-2013, 03:39 PM
I realy hope that everything will be normal again!

RedwoodGirl
12-23-2013, 06:42 PM
That's good news :)
Not the bit about could have died though :(
You are lucky .. Very lucky and please don't do it again :cry:

As I said, it's a habit. I can try, but I can't promise anything.

BuilderBoy
12-23-2013, 06:53 PM
As I said, it's a habit. I can try, but I can't promise anything.

This may sound stupid but try get another habit?Choose one thats...painless..

Iguana
12-23-2013, 07:02 PM
I was in the hospital all night long having surgery on my wrist, I had cut my radial artery in my wrist because of a stupid habit I have. As you all know, Player3D3 has worried about me and has warned me over and over again to quit doing this "stupid habit" because it could hurt myself, or someone else. I had totally pushed that warning away because of my depression. The doctor have said if I hadn't screamed after I had cut it, my friend, Nia and my mother wouldn't had known what happened and I would had bled to death... He also said there is a 50/50 chance of the surgery working without any problems, or, it could just burst back open and I could bleed to death... So, many prayers and "good lucks" are needed from all those who this may concern.
~Red~

If anyone wanted to know where the radial artery is, there it is.

Althought I'm not a friend of yours due to various reasons of your past, I think you should stop this habit.
My friends have done it, and they deeply regret it.
You should stop and I hope this shows to you as a life lesson, please just stop.
Best of wishes though.

Nicky
12-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Think of a better habit,Bite your nails for gods sake.

Good Look RWG see ya ingame

Fuzzy Peach
12-23-2013, 09:20 PM
Yikes, seen very bad. Better stop the habit and it won"t happen again! It very dangerous. But its good news that your ok!

PartyHarder
12-23-2013, 09:44 PM

Red, you are really important. I really care about you. And I know many other people care about you too.
That "thing" your doing is not good to do. It hurts your self-esteem. I wish you would stop.
People think about you and care for you. You are important. You are not worthless. (from your story)
So remember. We Love You! :hat:
~PartyHarder

trice
12-23-2013, 09:46 PM
This may sound stupid but try get another habit?Choose one thats...painless..

Picking your noise is fast. My brothers do it all the time!

RedwoodGirl
12-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Red, you are really important. I really care about you. And I know many other people care about you too.
That "thing" your doing is not good to do. It hurts your self-esteem. I wish you would stop.
People think about you and care for you. You are important. You are not worthless. (from your story)
So remember. We Love You! :hat:
~PartyHarder

I didn't say I was worthless... Anyways though, Thanks for the cheering up guys! Everythings good so far. :panic:

lolgal96
12-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Well that sucks. Man, sorry about this. I hope you come out of the hospital well again, if not by Christmas then hopefully by new years!

DeathSkull
12-24-2013, 07:04 AM
hope you get healed soon RWG (:

RedwoodGirl
12-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Thank you guys for the cheering up and confidence! It is appreciated. I got out at 10 am today. Looks like it's gonna work. :) And, everyone wants to be RWGs. LMAO!

SageDeoxys
12-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Hope you get better soon, and stop that habit, or it you could bleed like that again.

ynot01
12-25-2013, 07:25 AM
I'm so curious as to what your habit is...
Could you put it in a spoiler so no 7 year old opens it?

If not then I'm fine with it.

Glad you survived! Please don't do your "habit"!
We don't want people dying on the forums :(

Oh and, Merry Christmas!

Jeremy012
12-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Think of a better habit,Bite your nails for gods sake.

Good Look RWG see ya ingame

Picking your noise is fast. My brothers do it all the time!

SERIOUSLY? She's a she u know

although i do do both of these habits l0l

PartyHarder
12-25-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm so curious as to what your habit is...
Could you put it in a spoiler so no 7 year old opens it?

If not then I'm fine with it.

Glad you survived! Please don't do your "habit"!
We don't want people dying on the forums :(

Oh and, Merry Christmas!

It's pretty obvious what it is.. :sweatdrop:
~PartyHarder

Caleb Parky
12-25-2013, 06:08 PM
I hope you get well soon, Red.
You were one of the old players I recognized from back then...
You have my prayers and get well soon :D
-Caleb

ynot01
12-26-2013, 01:07 AM
I just wasn't sure, but she msg'd me and it's horrible... Please don't continue RWG

MrSword48
12-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Let us hope that RedWood will be fine...
Let us pray that all of mankind will be safe...
RedWood, please promise us that you will survive
We may not know her well...
But we must pray her and all of us will be fine...
Let us enjoy a prosperous and a safe 2014, guys!
God bless you all!

~MrSword :hat:

Player3D3
01-03-2014, 12:13 AM
~Red~

I feel partially responsible for this. I failed to be there for RWG and she ended severely injuring herself because of my stupidity. Hopefully RWG will stop here and recognize just how valuable she is.

- - - Updated - - -

~Red~

I feel partially responsible for this. I failed to be there for RWG and she ended severely injuring herself because of my stupidity. Hopefully RWG will stop here and recognize just how valuable she is.

Brennanber
01-03-2014, 04:05 AM
I googled cutting and phycological reasons. It makes no sense.

So if you're mad at some jerk, you cut yourself? What is your motive to do this? I dont see how one could think hurting themselves solves anything but it seems to be a sanity depression kinda thing.

Magicalfishy
01-03-2014, 06:04 AM
Don't cut yourself. Simple as that, lesson learned children. :hat: