PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my cat?

lolgal96
12-25-2013, 12:15 AM
Hello, my cat has recently began to poop on the counter, throw up everywhere, and pee on things. The same thing happened to my cat who I had to put to sleep. What is wrong with her? And will I need to put her to sleep? I don't want to as she is only 8 years old.

Rawrzi
12-25-2013, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't approve of the "put to sleep" thing. It's stressed or sick maybe. Try caressing it, cats love that. Or take it to a veterinarian so it can have a check up
When your pets get really annoying please dont mercy kill them.(unless if they are sick and cannot recover anymore)

lolgal96
12-25-2013, 01:12 AM
I wouldn't approve of the "put to sleep" thing. It's stressed or sick maybe. Try caressing it, cats love that. Or take it to a veterinarian so it can have a check up
When your pets get really annoying please dont mercy kill them.(unless if they are sick and cannot recover anymore)

My mom was planning on taking her to the vet. We only had to do what was best for the one before,
1. She was 16 and
2. The vet said it was the best possible thing to do, and even with work and stuff, she would only make it about 1 more year.

Valentine
12-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Merry Christmas.

~Valentine <3