PDA

View Full Version : what tank in your opinion is the best?

soccerfu
03-24-2012, 02:52 PM
the title says it all: what is your favorite tank overall? Mine is the Sherman. :)

dontshoot
03-25-2012, 10:15 PM
i think everyone will pay for the rtsoft tank :P if not it will be unfair for those who don't have them. i've seen people using spider, its nice.. i think those two tank doesn't have any disadvantages.

Play
03-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I think the Love Tank and the Skull would probably be the most fun tanks to play with...can't wait to try them. But the RTsoft Tank is obviously the "best" one...

soccerfu
03-25-2012, 11:31 PM
let me rephrase that: what thank in your opinion is the funnest to play.

Junior
03-28-2012, 01:14 AM
I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.

soccerfu
03-28-2012, 01:25 AM
I've really enjoyed the Spider- my points are up from 753 to the mid 4000's is just a matter of two days so far. Of course, the rtsoft tank is best- I have only seen one of them yet. Sometime, when I have the coins, I'll try the others. I have no idea which one would be the best, but probably not the Skull since it has no armor, lol.
yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?

Seth
03-28-2012, 01:34 AM
yeah I am going to skip death on wheels.

I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)

Junior
03-28-2012, 11:33 AM
yeah I am going to skip death on wheels. Also I have noticed junior that you haven't been quoting people, do you know how?

Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist:)

I'm going to be adjusting the tanks a bit.. if Skull is too weak, I may make it a bit stronger.

I think the Love Tank is too weak too, I'm going to make some changes.. a health item will fully heal it, and it will be able to survive a single beagle attack if at full health. (It will be the only tank that can do that)

I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?

soccerfu
03-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Yep I just forget sometimes, I have spent a lot of time on sites where that option does not exist:)

I noticed PlayerNew complaining about that... I'm sure some tweaks would be welcome. A tank surviving a beagle would be very interesting...

BTW, unrelated question: who is that 100000 HD player? I forget what his original name was? Is he coming back?
oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago:o but he will probably never come back just like peter.:(

Junior
03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
oh, ok. Playernew can be found crying about anything lol! 100,000 HD is a player that his name was... Now that I think of it I can't remember what his old name was because it was so long ago:o but he will probably never come back just like peter.:(

lol. Would be great if there was a way to alert these inactive players that V 2.0 is out.

soccerfu
03-28-2012, 11:47 AM
the update manager will keep bugging them until they update the app!;)

anonymous1
03-28-2012, 04:18 PM

100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.

Junior
03-28-2012, 04:27 PM
100,000 HD the old name was 123 HD and then he changed to SKILLS HD for short period of time.

Hmmm, thanks, I don't think I recall that. I started playing in Nov. or Dec. and remember soccerfu, garret, mith and others but not that one.

btw, I just broke 5,000 yay!!!!!!!:):D:D:cool:

Junior
04-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.

bacon1
04-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Or a short burst of speed. Items that accent all aspects of the tank, really.

AOEO
04-13-2012, 01:19 AM
rtsoft tank, it's like a m3 stuart upgraded.:cool:

Seth
04-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Seth: Don't want to start a new thread for this, but here's an idea for a new Tank: How about a tank that just shoots beagles? It could be called the Beagler. It could be balanced by very slow driving and/or low shield and/or slow reload.

While I'm at it, another item idea: something that extends the shooting range, for a short time (as long as the shield lasts). Or more powerful shots, etc.

Hmm, that would be fun to try...

bacon1
04-14-2012, 01:10 AM
But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?

Junior
04-14-2012, 01:59 AM
But wouldn't the beagler essentially be down a powerup? Or would it's replacement be the power to shoot bullets for a short while?

My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.

bacon1
04-14-2012, 02:42 AM
My idea is that it would shoot beagles instead of 'bullets'.

I understood that. But what would happen when you got a crate and inside was a beagle? Wouldn't that be kind of useless since the tank can shoot unlimited beagles. So a new powerful would have to be developed to change it to shoot bullets as a trade off for the beagles.

Junior
04-16-2012, 12:27 PM
I understood that. But what would happen when you got a crate and inside was a beagle? Wouldn't that be kind of useless since the tank can shoot unlimited beagles. So a new powerful would have to be developed to change it to shoot bullets as a trade off for the beagles.

Ahhh, well, maybe, I'm sure Seth can come up with something. Or perhaps that would just be a minor disadvantage to the tank.

tanker
04-16-2012, 08:17 PM
lets ease up on the ideas, its already a world where the $40 tank is marginally better.... oh wait its now a donation tank.... sounds better after its been spayed and neutered anyhow....

lets enjoy this version for more than a darn month before we all want it changed.lol

I do like the long range tank tho....

Its an absolute blast how it is, and I wasnt sure I was going to like it....
I like it going into team battle having a spider RT PANZER AND M3 AS MATES... THATS COOL STUFF...

ZeroHour
04-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Ahhh, well, maybe, I'm sure Seth can come up with something. Or perhaps that would just be a minor disadvantage to the tank.
As a quick idea what about a same tank only zone were the first player on has the defining tank,"tank match",this could run besides main game,like any sports or game it would create a balanced battle field,similar to motor racing were cars are grouped into power of engine etc,any views ?...saying that apart from more crashes than the first v ,. the game seems as good as ever,but definetaly have to work harder on my points.:confused:

AOEO
04-17-2012, 01:24 PM

I saw him just yesterday! Red name, playernew, Right?:o

Junior
04-17-2012, 04:32 PM
I saw him just yesterday! Red name, playernew, Right?:o

No, the "100000 HD" player- believe it or not he logged in the past weekend and lost over 150 points, so now PlayerNew LN is the only one with a 6 figure score.

bacon1
04-18-2012, 12:00 AM
No, the "100000 HD" player- believe it or not he logged in the past weekend and lost over 150 points, so now PlayerNew LN is the only one with a 6 figure score.

I think he was talking about playernew, not 100000. Yes, playernew's name is red (red=first place).

bacon1
04-18-2012, 12:03 AM
As a quick idea what about a same tank only zone were the first player on has the defining tank,"tank match",this could run besides main game,like any sports or game it would create a balanced battle field,similar to motor racing were cars are grouped into power of engine etc,any views ?...saying that apart from more crashes than the first v ,. the game seems as good as ever,but definetaly have to work harder on my points.:confused:

That might work. You may have trouble finding 8 people with the same tank, though........

Plus, it's kinda fun to test your skills against "better" tanks.

yeahyeah
04-20-2012, 06:19 PM
i would just like to say i think you should even things up between the skull tank and the m4 sherman. the m4 sherman can kill the skull in one shot, while it takes the skull 2 shots to kill the m4 sherman. as you can see from the voting in this poll, the m4 sherman is a lot more popular than what 'should' be the second best tank,the skull.
its nearly hopeless if you're a skull against an m4 in a solo game,hedge,circle,town, for that matter pretty much any arena.
more and more people are getting the m4 so making the skull a less and less desirable tank to have and considering the skull ( 1500 coins )costs five times as much as the m4 sherman ( 300 coins ) i think you should address this.

all i'm suggesting is you should make it one shot for each tank to kill the other (or two shots for each tank to kill each other,but that may create other issues)
that's not asking much i dont think,considering the price difference

but you must do something to stop the m4 slaughtering the skull or the skull will be worthless to buy

what do you think?

thank you

Junior
04-20-2012, 06:33 PM
yeah, the skull v. m4 is terrible, I never do a 1v1 with them and frequently leave if there are too many in a big game.