PDA

View Full Version : Xboxone or PS4?

Jeremy012
12-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Well, ive currently been given a choice on which new console i could get. And i was wondering if i could get people's opinions on which is better and what console has the coolest game?
i did like the dead rising 3 in the xbox1 lol

Boomer
12-26-2013, 05:11 PM
Personally I prefer PS4. They include everything you need to get started, whereas Xbox requires you to buy the console, then buy everything else afterwards (headset, Xbox Live sub thingy), so its kind of a pain. If you want my full opinion, do PS3, because it has FREE online gaming. PS4 removed that feature.

Jeremy012
12-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Personally I prefer PS4. They include everything you need to get started, whereas Xbox requires you to buy the console, then buy everything else afterwards (headset, Xbox Live sub thingy), so its kind of a pain. If you want my full opinion, do PS3, because it has FREE online gaming. PS4 removed that feature.

I have a PS3 and Whaaat? They removed free online feature gaming stuff... That sux

Boomer
12-26-2013, 05:28 PM
I have a PS3 and Whaaat? They removed free online feature gaming stuff... That sux

Yup. I wanted a PS4 up until I heard about that.

#GreedySOB's

Jeremy012
12-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Yup. I wanted a PS4 up until I heard about that.

#GreedySOB's

And this is Next-Gen console's eh... Liked the old ones better :nope:
(But they are insanely HD stuff)

Boomer
12-26-2013, 05:42 PM
And this is Next-Gen console's eh... Liked the old ones better :nope:
(But they are insanely HD stuff)

Tell me about it; I have a Wii and a Nintendo DSi. I played the same game for both platforms, and preferred the DS version over the Wii version. It sad when a small portable is better than a console.

In case you're wondering, the game was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Jeremy012
12-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Tell me about it; I have a Wii and a Nintendo DSi. I played the same game for both platforms, and preferred the DS version over the Wii version. It sad when a small portable is better than a console.

In case you're wondering, the game was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Lol had that game in my DSIXL.. #BIGDS

Anyway... Are there like any good new games in the new consoles?

Eyedea
12-26-2013, 07:18 PM
Keep in mine that I am a Sony fanboy.
Okay on with the question. Ps4, obviously, first of all if you're going to get a gaming console, the ps4 is obviously more powerful and a dedicated gaming machine as where the xbix is an entertainment system. They just came out and games like ghosts and battlefield 4 look better on the ps4 since its native 1080p and on Xbox one its 720 stretched to 1080, ugh. This is just the beginning of next gen.. Imagine in the future when games get more intense and stuff.
Also the control is better. AccordDing to ppl who have both the ps4 control feels better in the hands. And you can also get any pair of earpones and connect them to the control to not only chat with people but listen to the games audio. So you can use your beats or apple earphones as a headset.
Ps4 is also much easier to develop for so there's probably going to be more exclusives on ps4 since its easier to develop for and will attract developers. Did you know one of the workers from bungie (halo creators) left bungie to join naughty dog :)

Boomer
12-26-2013, 07:36 PM

As usual, Forza and Gran Turismo never seem to disappoint. Probably another Halo for Xbox and another, oh what's that really cool game, Off the Charts or something? And possibly another Infamous.

BTW, what side do you have, Decepticon or Autobot? I have Decepticon version.

#AllHailMegatron

optimuswhat
12-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Get the power,
Nintendo power!

Meh, these newer consoles are probably tied in. A PS4 would be a instant buy had there not been a paid online membership. Also I'm fairly certain each console is defected in a way.

But regardless, I'd choose the PS4.

CSP
12-26-2013, 08:26 PM
Take PS3, it's better.

Jules669
12-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Take PS3, it's better.

Yes, it's better... It has the game, The Last of Us. I like PS3..

~ Jules669 :3

Pandoez
12-27-2013, 03:41 AM
Ps4 it sounds cooler

optimuswhat
12-27-2013, 04:53 AM
Take PS3, it's better.

Can't forget Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Little Big Planet 1 & 2...
PS3 is the best option.
Also it can play PS1 and PS2 games! PS3 has an enormous awesome library. Get this console. It's actually worth $250 (price varies).

Rabidpotato
12-27-2013, 06:59 AM

Xbox actually does give you a free headset and 14 day trial.

Jeremy012
12-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Xbox actually does give you a free headset and 14 day trial.

You mean a free headset? Hmm....

And just a question... You really need to pay to get Xbox Live to play online or something?

darksnake99
12-28-2013, 04:36 AM

COD Ghosts. It's availible for the last-gen consoles too. I played it for a while, dang, dat multiplayer makes you want to scream. LOL

Jrlicup
12-28-2013, 07:42 AM
I really prefer the Play Station One. Its the best console around. Doesnt require payment for online gameplay. I got it off of this guy from a white van. He told me it was free with some candy. I ate the candy when I got home but I'm feeling like I took some drugs or something.

Inner
12-28-2013, 07:44 AM
PS4 all the way.

My friend has the xbox one.

It's pretty good, but i'd prefer the PS4

Inner

Swertip
12-28-2013, 07:50 AM
I never got a xbox or a play station before, I was always a Nintendo fan...sooo....
I would get a Wii U, but excluding nintendo consoles, I think I'd go for the play station.