PDA

View Full Version : Old bug STILL not fixed!

soccerfu
03-25-2012, 11:55 AM
hey Seth a bug is still around that was here from the beginning. Someone will stay with one shot left on them and it will tell you that you killed them and yet they can still move around and shoot. I'll post a screenshot later.

Seth
03-25-2012, 12:27 PM
Yeah, I've seen that, need to fix. Any idea how to make that happen on-demand? Currently I can't figure out how to duplicate it on demand.

Also, I am planning to fix the whole "if you hit your item right when you die you just lose it sometimes" thing. I'm just sort of at a stand-still until I can require all clients to be V2 and that really isn't an option until iOS can use it, .. Apple is taking their sweet time to approve it and I'm getting a bit worried. :confused:

albar
03-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I've seen that, need to fix. Any idea how to make that happen on-demand? Currently I can't figure out how to duplicate it on demand.

Also, I am planning to fix the whole "if you hit your item right when you die you just lose it sometimes" thing. I'm just sort of at a stand-still until I can require all clients to be V2 and that really isn't an option until iOS can use it, .. Apple is taking their sweet time to approve it and I'm getting a bit worried. :confused:

few little bugs like you say seth, but its getting there. i'm not a dev or know anything about it, so thanks for your work. glad you're getting some payment for this now, ive had so much fun on it, buying a few coins is well worth the time ive spent on it

why would apple have a problem?

oh, and on that point, the iOS apple tankers are getting vexed and accusing people of cheating, i guess because they cant see the upgrade or even the choice of new tanks

the webos folks can see the new tanks but are dying to buy them, lol

Blast07
03-25-2012, 06:52 PM
Also, I am planning to fix the whole "if you hit your item right when you die you just lose it sometimes" thing.
another old bug is present. you can kill someone during its respawning.
It is possible because from time to time, fried tank change into new tank on a short moment and next disappear from it were killed and show on his new start position.

soccerfu
03-25-2012, 11:34 PM
another old bug is present. you can kill someone during its respawning.
It is possible because from time to time, fried tank change into new tank on a short moment and next disappear from it were killed and show on his new start position.
yeah usually this happens when the person is lagging.

TheMan
03-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Also, I am planning to fix the whole "if you hit your item right when you die you just lose it sometimes" thing.

Seth, This hasn't happened to me once on V2. The game is getting better every day. Thanks for tweaking the colors to. They are fine now.

yellow
03-26-2012, 04:27 AM

Could this be why the IOS update is not working? I know each device is account specific. I think we need that log in feature.

http://www.mobiledev.nl/udid-usage-rejected-by-apple-for-ios-apps

I tried new version on my wifes TP. I like it alot and cant wait to play on my ipad... been holding out until update.

Seth
03-26-2012, 04:52 AM
Could this be why the IOS update is not working? I know each device is account specific. I think we need that log in feature.

http://www.mobiledev.nl/udid-usage-rejected-by-apple-for-ios-apps

I tried new version on my wifes TP. I like it alot and cant wait to play on my ipad... been holding out until update.

Yep, that's what I'm worried about. I thought I had three+ months to wean myself off of using the UDID as the base of the ID hash, but now I'm not so sure. It's possible I'm just going to have to take down the iOS version for a while. :(

yellow
03-26-2012, 08:55 PM
Yep, that's what I'm worried about. I thought I had three+ months to wean myself off of using the UDID as the base of the ID hash, but now I'm not so sure. It's possible I'm just going to have to take down the iOS version for a while. :(

Wow, that would be a shame. I am sure I speak for all the IOS users when I say we will be disappointed to be without tanked for a while. I know the board has asked many times and you have talked about a sign in feature... is this possible or on the horizon? I really haven't heard you mention it in a while.

Thanks

Seth
03-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Wow, that would be a shame. I am sure I speak for all the IOS users when I say we will be disappointed to be without tanked for a while. I know the board has asked many times and you have talked about a sign in feature... is this possible or on the horizon? I really haven't heard you mention it in a while.

Thanks

iOS V2.00 was just approved! :D Yeah, the sign on feature didn't make it into V2 unfortunately but I did lay out some ground work in preparation - now that V2 is on all devices I can focus on getting that in.

yellow
03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
iOS V2.00 was just approved! :D Yeah, the sign on feature didn't make it into V2 unfortunately but I did lay out some ground work in preparation - now that V2 is on all devices I can focus on getting that in.

Awesome... for both!

Downloading now

yellow is back!!!!!!!!

soccerfu
03-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Get ready to get into full gear then and get the Sherman as fast as you can! that thing will kill anything (not the love tank) with 3 shots or less.;)

Junior
03-28-2012, 01:10 AM

THANK YOU Seth. That has been a real pet peeve of mine.