PDA

View Full Version : Clearing my name/Glitch

TPNFRC
03-31-2012, 05:27 PM
Yo I said I will not write on this forum again but was forced to after I heard something.
A player name Dougie said today that Seth is going to ban me! I was shocked and asked why.
He said I know a glitch for unlimited points. What the heck is he talking about. He said a player name Zero told him. Player name zero is known for being a little crazy but this is plan silly. Seth I don't need a glitch to get points. Everyone knows that. I am playing as TPNFRCuk at the moment from my iPad. I have also bought coins and have the rtsoft tank. Yes I am laser blue again but I did the hard way like always. I got to 13k pts without the rtsoft tank. But with it have increased my pts by 6k. People see me playing all the time and earning my pts. Soccerfu can tell you this true as I have played with him in several games. I'm just clearing my name! I don't know a glitch for unlimited points! Only thing I can think of is that many players us my name, TPNFRC. Maybe someone using my name told zero this or zero is just lying. Seth if you have any questions ask me. I can have several people tell you, I don't need to cheat. I am not bad at the game plus now I have rtsoft tank.

I'm out

TPNFRCuk

soccerfu
03-31-2012, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the world of good people where they start to hate you. Yeah Seth all that tpn just said is true.

Blast07
03-31-2012, 10:39 PM
TPNFRC do not worry about what dougie and zero say (btw. who the hell are they?). This forum is the best of source knowledge and not what they say.
Regarding glitch for unlimited points it has been fixed a few days ago. And looking at that chart your progress looks really cool but rather 'normal' and is similar to Soccerfu's from his best days:
http://rttanked.appspot.com/

and just to clarify, I didn't use that glitch (my tanks Poland YT and Blitzkreig MX have more or less the same as one week ago) I just faced it some days ago.

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 02:19 AM
I love how someone always compares me to someone else!:o

Blast07
04-01-2012, 07:41 AM
welcome :)

TPNFRC
04-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the support guys! It just gets frustrating when you work hard to get where your at and then hear something like this. I know some people get jealous and say things but this is actually about my character. I just wanted to clarify with everyone it's not true! Very cool chart, thanks for putting it up!

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Hey we are friends aren't we and friends help each other.;)

TPNFRC
04-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Hey we are friends aren't we and friends help each other.;)

Yes we are!

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Also Blast 07 why does it list me as an inactive player still?

Blast07
04-01-2012, 07:16 PM
the algorithm is rather simple/stupid. If the difference between user's points at the beginning and the end of chart are less than +-1% then user is marked as Inactive.

Blast07
04-02-2012, 09:56 AM
soccerfu, I see that you are on "Active users" chart now.

soccerfu
04-02-2012, 11:01 AM
Ok thanks.