PDA

View Full Version : Everyone listen up I got something to say!\ glitch

Zer0
04-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Most of you think that i'm lying and im not. I am not saying tpnfrc (one of my best friends in the game ) is cheating, i'm just saying that we discovered the glitch and is there something that i learned from Seth is that cheating is wrong and that glitch must be fixed. I used to make deals with people in the game and turns out that i was cheating and i didn't even knew and seth told me that and i realized that it was cheating no matter if both players get benefits. I'm just saying that the glitch must be fixed and i'm no accusing tpnfrc of cheating. He's a good friend and I would never do that to him.

-zero also known as: dzero,darkdzero,2ndnature,p9rt4r0ck,haloreach4(it wasnt my idea i haded a friend named like that) lolzboy,reptile,smoke and noobsaibot.....that's all i needed to say I hope were clear tpnfrc

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Hey man i am sure you meant good. Sometimes it just sounds like you say that!;) Also what is this glitch. I know tpn and he would never cheat no matter how much it earned him.:D

Zer0
04-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey man i am sure you meant good. Sometimes it just sounds like you say that!;) Also what is this glitch. I know tpn and he would never cheat no matter how much it earned him.:D

The glitch makes never lose points so many player ask the affected ones for points. If the affected one earns points or closes the game it will wear of.

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 04:50 PM
The glitch makes never lose points so many player ask the affected ones for points. If the affected one earns points or closes the game it will wear of.

Oh Seth broke the server once upon a time where it made everyone invincible. Wasn't any ones fault it was the server.

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 04:52 PM
But yeah i have seen that happen once or twice but Seth said he fixed it. Although i have seen it once in a while lately.

Blast07
04-01-2012, 06:49 PM

that issue was introduced in V2.0 and Seth fixed it some days ago (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?4844-Received-1-points-after-winning-solo-games&p=19250&viewfull=1#post19250)

Kevin Zhu
04-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Most of you think that i'm lying and im not. I am not saying tpnfrc (one of my best friends in the game ) is cheating, i'm just saying that we discovered the glitch and is there something that i learned from Seth is that cheating is wrong and that glitch must be fixed. I used to make deals with people in the game and turns out that i was cheating and i didn't even knew and seth told me that and i realized that it was cheating no matter if both players get benefits. I'm just saying that the glitch must be fixed and i'm no accusing tpnfrc of cheating. He's a good friend and I would never do that to him.

-zero also known as: dzero,darkdzero,2ndnature,p9rt4r0ck,haloreach4(it wasnt my idea i haded a friend named like that) lolzboy,reptile,smoke and noobsaibot.....that's all i needed to say I hope were clear tpnfrc

Zero this is kevinzhu name is hotsauced right now. tpnfrc doesnt use cheats. he is just better than everybody at the game so he wins points. playernew is the one who cheats and everybody says it becuase he lags the software, but it is true that i have beaten him in deathmatch because i had good items like shield shield shied c ya on tanked game

Kevin Zhu
04-01-2012, 08:06 PM
can u give my points back becuase u cheated by making the game mode crate king then right before the game started u changed the map to egypt. seth can u reply on this thread and give my 1000pts back?:D thx!!! is u give me it

soccerfu
04-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Seth doesn't give points back. sorry. But yeah tpnfrc doesn't cheat. Although why do you say that playernew cheats? Is it because hes number 1 just like i was? Don't understand.

Seth
04-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Well, I have not been able to see/reproduce any career point related bugs in the last few weeks.. but as always, if someone knows the exact steps to reproduce a bug please post it or email it to me and I will take a look.

I think one rumor going around was "If you let me kill you in 5 games in a row, you won't lose points!" .. but was most likely started as a psychological trick to get easy points...

There WAS a real bug where if you left a game via the console (/lobby) at the right time you could end up in a weird state in the new room and eventually be playing with a different map than other people (this means you'd appear to be walking through walls and stuff) , but I believe this has been fixed.

I did warn Zero that using a bug/glitch to cheat and not telling me about it is a no-no, but his "glitch" never worked as far as I can tell so... yeah.

Zer0
04-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Well, I have not been able to see/reproduce any career point related bugs in the last few weeks.. but as always, if someone knows the exact steps to reproduce a bug please post it or email it to me and I will take a look.

I think one rumor going around was "If you let me kill you in 5 games in a row, you won't lose points!" .. but was most likely started as a psychological trick to get easy points...

There WAS a real bug where if you left a game via the console (/lobby) at the right time you could end up in a weird state in the new room and eventually be playing with a different map than other people (this means you'd appear to be walking through walls and stuff) , but I believe this has been fixed.

I did warn Zero that using a bug/glitch to cheat and not telling me about it is a no-no, but his "glitch" never worked as far as I can tell so... yeah.
I respect your opinion and yes you might think there is no result of the glitch but it's a hard gltich to activate so probably nobody will be expiriencing it but i know it's real but if i discover how to activate it i will tell you inmediately.

TPNFRC
04-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Zero this is kevinzhu name is hotsauced right now. tpnfrc doesnt use cheats. he is just better than everybody at the game so he wins points. playernew is the one who cheats and everybody says it becuase he lags the software, but it is true that i have beaten him in deathmatch because i had good items like shield shield shied c ya on tanked game

Thanks Kevinzhu! I fell for the crate trick too in solo VIP. The game was set in arena mode was beagle. Player time4war had panzer and at the last minute switched the mode to crate king. Game started he was in the middle and zipped off. He got the two crates in the middle and then went either left or right, game over. Big disadvantage because he is using the fastest tank and respawned in the middle, very easy access to two crates right off the back. Only needs 3 when 1 vs 1 to win

TPNFRC
04-02-2012, 09:51 AM

Even though I don't like Playernew and rather see Socccerfu or Jimmy at the number 1 position, I don't think Playernew is cheating. He used to be really good just at beagles but now is getting good at all modes!

Blast07
04-02-2012, 10:08 AM
Jimmy UV / jbling UV ? this kid is very annoying and his language is very inappropriate.
he is very good but when I shot him a few times, he was very angry and called me very ugly. I saw that when he lost he very often offends a winner.
I have never observe similar behavior in other high rank players like TPNFRC, Soccerfu or TankGirl

Zer0
04-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Even though I don't like Playernew and rather see Socccerfu or Jimmy at the number 1 position, I don't think Playernew is cheating. He used to be really good just at beagles but now is getting good at all modes!

Dude plauernew does not cheat i always seemhim playing in lobby he's good skilled i had also battoed him sometimes. So that s my reply with all the respect i can give to ur opinion.

predator
04-05-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey guys or anyone can you help me? I was playing and i was not doing so well i was playing teams and i was doing poorly im still begining and it says "Predator has got bannes for being usless by the Gods." and i didnt do anything and i was playing like always and all i did was i was playing badly Seth if u read this please unbann me? Anyone else can you tell me why i got banned or any ussumsions :( :( :confused: :confused: :excl:

Seth
04-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Hey guys or anyone can you help me? I was playing and i was not doing so well i was playing teams and i was doing poorly im still begining and it says "Predator has got bannes for being usless by the Gods." and i didnt do anything and i was playing like always and all i did was i was playing badly Seth if u read this please unbann me? Anyone else can you tell me why i got banned or any ussumsions :( :( :confused: :confused: :excl:

Check your email.. something is wrong with your client, it's been sending some strange data for days and was banned as a security precaution