PDA

View Full Version : Dink Tank - what is it?

Blast07
04-02-2012, 09:20 AM
yesterday I played against ones with "Dink Tank"
what is it and where I can buy it?

Seth
04-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Dink Tank will be shoot a bit harder in the next server update

soccerfu
04-02-2012, 11:15 AM
It takes 6 shots to kill a Dink Tank but it takes 9 shots for Dink Tank to kill a M3. Even with a faster reload, I always lose head to head battle with a M3. In other words, in a real battle, Dink Tank is useless, since it has the same armor and speed as M3 (plus you get a very tired right finger.)
What if your just not using it right? All tanks here have a specialty for example the skull ( my best tank, won the most games in it) it has a lot of damage but little armour so you have to sneak up on the guy that you want to kill for you to survive. But the m3 Stewart , spider, and rtsoft tank don't have muck of a strategy because they are good all around tanks. With the panzer you have to get to the crates fast to survive. M4 Sherman you stay behind a wall and then peak out when you are ready to shoot then get back behind it. With the love tank make sure you have lots of shields and health power ups because you have terrible damage. it takes like 20 shots for the Stewart to destroy you and for you to destroy him. But one thing you should never forget is to always circle around your target while you are shooting him(makes it easier for you and harder on him). So maybe its not the tank its just you.:D so I suggest that you use the strategy I suggested for the skull. Sneak up behind the guy and you'll have at least 3 or 4 shots off before his turret gets around. That puts you at the advantage.

dontshoot
04-02-2012, 11:12 PM
soccer its true. dink tank is useless no matter how good you are. Worse than M3 as you need to tap faster to shoot to get that faster reload THEN there is the server lag sometimes.. So head to head with M3 you will mostly lose.
So although it has faster reload, the shots is considerably weaker..

Seth, perhaps add another advantage for this tank.. e.g.
- make the tank smaller in size so harder to shoot + extra speed? OR
- make the shot strength the same to M3 +extraspeed , so its on the level with M4 or better :)

soccerfu
04-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Well if you can't win in it almost no one can then.

dontshoot
04-03-2012, 11:30 AM

Thanks for the compliment soccer :D .
here is a screenshot of the dink tank + comparison with M3 tank.

soccerfu
04-03-2012, 12:12 PM
That's what you get for winning a tank that the farmers made.