PDA

View Full Version : Thread of Randomness...

Dan9955
12-29-2013, 02:25 PM
HEY GUYS ITS THE THREAD OF RANDOMNESS!! WOOOHOOO! LETS START POSTING TOTALLY RANDOM THINGS HERE!!!

Like this: BOOBOO

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 02:27 PM
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I ate the forums.

aquadrop
12-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Is it true that apples grow on trees and not grounds? Cause I'm pretty sure they drop from the sky. : D

Dan9955
12-29-2013, 02:40 PM
The amount of randomness in this thread is so random that even Mr.Random says that its too random for him and he died randomly...

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 02:48 PM
The amount of randomness in this thread is so random that even Mr.Random says that its too random for him and he died randomly...

That is a little random.

I got my turtle hat and magically spliced it with a stick horse seed and make a fast turtle that fly's around anywhere I want it to.

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 02:55 PM
That is a little random.

I got my turtle hat and magically spliced it with a stick horse seed and make a fast turtle that fly's around anywhere I want it to.

I wish that could REALLY happen.

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 02:57 PM
I threw a ball and it hit a space ship and the space ship crashed on top of my brother. Then I ate cake.

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 02:58 PM
I ate sugar canes at it tastes like sugar,

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 03:00 PM
I ate sugar canes at it tastes like sugar,

I ate sucar canes and it tasted like rubber ducks.

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I ate sucar canes and it tasted like rubber ducks.

I ate rubber duckys and it tastes like rubber with ducks.

aquadrop
12-29-2013, 03:05 PM
This thread better not be turning into I ate this and tasted like that because PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 03:06 PM
I ate rubber duckys and it tastes like rubber with ducks.

I ate rubber duckys and it tasted like ducks with rubber

The 978
12-29-2013, 03:06 PM
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/1561071/some-xbox-one-issues

Issues...

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 03:07 PM
This thread better not be turning into I ate this and tasted like that because PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!

I dont know any Pokemons but I CHOOSE MR RANDOM!

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Haha. It is 2 am and I am just here. On the forums.

I never sleep.

Goodnight.

aquadrop
12-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Haha. It is 2 am and I am just here. On the forums.

I never sleep.

Goodnight.

Good morning.

Cyanogen
12-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Good morning.

Good morning to you too.
For some reason I am not tired so I will be :mad: tomorrow so watch out.

The 978
12-29-2013, 03:15 PM
WHAT THE F*CK

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aquadrop
12-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Good morning to you too.
For some reason I am not tired so I will be :mad: tomorrow so watch out.

I dont even think I will even be able to see you so I will watch in

The 978
12-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Look at this guy and try to do not laugh.

http://global3.memecdn.com/don-amp-039-t-laugh-part-2_webm_2658665.webm

fauzan0410
12-29-2013, 03:18 PM
WHAT THE F*CK

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch your language:)

The 978
12-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Watch your language:)

Im watchin it

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQPRSTUVWXYZ 23160

k3rt
12-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Peeps, go and check our the world called ''Redboner''. Guess who's big lock is there... :whistling:

Hyper2xx
12-29-2013, 04:52 PM
SKIN WJDODKDJY LOFTY TYITSKSBSKSNGFDSDLJDUDU
Well , you said random stuffs.

Hamstereo
12-29-2013, 05:07 PM
WHAT THE Fox! say?Seriosly i dont know:scratch: Also i like trainz :3

Dan9955
12-30-2013, 02:39 AM
Mr. Random and Mrs. Random were in a random park randomly walking. However, a random bird randomly pooped on Mrs. Random's random head and Mr. Random got angry randomly and took a random stone and randomly threw it at that random bird, only to randomly miss and hit Mrs. Random...

Kaotic
12-30-2013, 03:21 AM
I like to walk up and down my streets with my head turned to the left while spiders are bursting from my mouther and ears. While that is happening I am also feeding my toes a burger while I am riding my pet turtle in the battle of Narnia.

TheDarkWolf
12-30-2013, 04:25 AM
Look at this guy and try to do not laugh.

http://global3.memecdn.com/don-amp-039-t-laugh-part-2_webm_2658665.webm

That was easy...

darksnake99
12-30-2013, 04:28 AM
Suddenly the people of Earth realized their home planet was a head of cabbage... Then a giant space rabbit ate it. Everyone died. But then they turned into zombie coconuts that gave aliens that ate them indigestion.

Potato
12-30-2013, 05:12 AM
We have landed on planet POTATO and are resting in our trampolines we bought from Earth. I started jumping on my trampoline, but then I heard a faint sound going po po potato. We looked out the window and we saw a bunch of tiny human formed potatoes chanting po po potato. I told 2 things to the other guys,” #1 erase that mustache off of Bryson, and #2 what are those potatoes saying?” I then remembered I brought paintball grenades from my uncle Bob’s house and got them out ready for action. I went out the door ready to throw them but then I saw something horrifying, a gigantic potato grabbed a nearby french fry, which was flung at me, and I went unconscious. I grabbed our Laser guns from the weapons compartment and then threw one to Dean and said,“Lets fry this potato!” I went with Bryson to fry these potatoes but I had to get Justin to wake him up so I poured ice cold water in his pants. I was so mad at the big ugly potato and charged myself at it, unluckily I tripped over Justin and slammed my face into a paintball grenade. Let me just say, when I woke up I was freezing cold, and my back hurt I wasn’t happy, I then grabbed my laser gun and shot it at the potato’s face and watched it die in agony. The french fries were delicious but I saw something terrible, thousands of potatoes started coming I screamed. Before I could help Bryson I saw Joshua so I had to wake him up and clean him, so much work for me. I woke up in a rush after feeling myself floating off into space, Dean actually tied me to a rope and pushed me off the planet just to wake me up. When I saw that Joshua was about to fly off into space I used my SUPER AWESOME RAINBOW POWERED ROCKET BOOTS and shot off into space to get Joshua. I started shooting my laser gun randomly and almost shot Joshua but soon I ran out of laser bullets and was trapped by the potatoes. After Justin brought back Joshua I needed to clean him, I could not find any water so I told Justin to spit into a bucket and get a rag. Justin’s spit did not smell good at all, it smelled of only one thing, potatoes, I soon threw up on the potatoes and they disintegrated into pixie dust. After saving and spitting on Joshua I grabbed a dagger and stabbed a nearby potato and I realized that they bled ketchup and started to lick his remains. I got out my last resort weapon, my Spartan Laser, and started shooting the next incoming potatoes and Joshua asked, “Why didn’t you do that earlier?” Then I saw Justin eating all that ketchup then I killed a potato to make electricity for a vacuum then I sucked the ketchup out of him. We finally won and the battle was over, I gathered some pixie dust as a memorial of the POTATO battle, and I got back into the spaceship. I was about to go back but then I heard a noise and a potato started to lick my face, at first I thought it was a cannibal and there was ketchup on my face but I then realized it liked me and I brought it into the ship and named him Po and when I went in, the others yelled at me. So I got into the driver’s seat and started to drive away, but then I turned around and opened fire on the planet and said a British one liner.
THE END

Dan9955
12-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Just so random... Ahh...

Carlo Miguel Velasco
12-30-2013, 12:09 PM
This thread is so random. To add the randomness, I'll post something really random thus, adding randomness to this random thread made my the random guy, Dan9955.

This random Mail is for those random Dogs reading this random thread.

Dear Dogs,

I am happy to say that your awaited moment has arrived. In less than 3 Days, you'll see the most pleasant sound of your entire year. Which will sooth you to the bones, your ears specifically. Don't worry, I know your Owners let you enjoy those fascinating sounds.

Enjoy.

Danlord101
12-31-2013, 02:41 AM
Mr potato ate a taco that ate my cat while I spliced a dragon hand with a taco dog that tasted like noodles ._.

Lul
12-31-2013, 02:49 AM
Hah.:nope: I have :nope: idea why I'm here.:poop:

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

LEP hat awesomeness!

- - - Updated - - -

We have landed on planet POTATO and are resting in our trampolines we bought from Earth. I started jumping on my trampoline, but then I heard a faint sound going po po potato. We looked out the window and we saw a bunch of tiny human formed potatoes chanting po po potato. I told 2 things to the other guys,” #1 erase that mustache off of Bryson, and #2 what are those potatoes saying?” I then remembered I brought paintball grenades from my uncle Bob’s house and got them out ready for action. I went out the door ready to throw them but then I saw something horrifying, a gigantic potato grabbed a nearby french fry, which was flung at me, and I went unconscious. I grabbed our Laser guns from the weapons compartment and then threw one to Dean and said,“Lets fry this potato!” I went with Bryson to fry these potatoes but I had to get Justin to wake him up so I poured ice cold water in his pants. I was so mad at the big ugly potato and charged myself at it, unluckily I tripped over Justin and slammed my face into a paintball grenade. Let me just say, when I woke up I was freezing cold, and my back hurt I wasn’t happy, I then grabbed my laser gun and shot it at the potato’s face and watched it die in agony. The french fries were delicious but I saw something terrible, thousands of potatoes started coming I screamed. Before I could help Bryson I saw Joshua so I had to wake him up and clean him, so much work for me. I woke up in a rush after feeling myself floating off into space, Dean actually tied me to a rope and pushed me off the planet just to wake me up. When I saw that Joshua was about to fly off into space I used my SUPER AWESOME RAINBOW POWERED ROCKET BOOTS and shot off into space to get Joshua. I started shooting my laser gun randomly and almost shot Joshua but soon I ran out of laser bullets and was trapped by the potatoes. After Justin brought back Joshua I needed to clean him, I could not find any water so I told Justin to spit into a bucket and get a rag. Justin’s spit did not smell good at all, it smelled of only one thing, potatoes, I soon threw up on the potatoes and they disintegrated into pixie dust. After saving and spitting on Joshua I grabbed a dagger and stabbed a nearby potato and I realized that they bled ketchup and started to lick his remains. I got out my last resort weapon, my Spartan Laser, and started shooting the next incoming potatoes and Joshua asked, “Why didn’t you do that earlier?” Then I saw Justin eating all that ketchup then I killed a potato to make electricity for a vacuum then I sucked the ketchup out of him. We finally won and the battle was over, I gathered some pixie dust as a memorial of the POTATO battle, and I got back into the spaceship. I was about to go back but then I heard a noise and a potato started to lick my face, at first I thought it was a cannibal and there was ketchup on my face but I then realized it liked me and I brought it into the ship and named him Po and when I went in, the others yelled at me. So I got into the driver’s seat and started to drive away, but then I turned around and opened fire on the planet and said a British one liner.
THE END

Ha ha! What?

ynot01
12-31-2013, 02:51 AM
The momma bear ate soup at octopus city while going to Atlantis's sewers located in space.

Lul
12-31-2013, 02:56 AM
hashtag:panic:

- - - Updated - - -

WHY WON'T FONT SIZE WORK:yeah:

- - - Updated - - -

stop. It. Did it work?:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

YES!:sweatdrop:

Hamstereo
12-31-2013, 05:32 AM
Noooooooooo i used my SUPER AWESOME DOUBLE RAINBOW Spaggetti on a Mr me and he became a ROTATING FLYING Whachacall it?is it a Doonkhiky? OR A robot thing grrrrr.

~ ~ Randomed ~ ~

Too random for meh! :v--|---< <------ Random bob °_o

Potato
12-31-2013, 05:41 AM
Noooooooooo i used my SUPER AWESOME DOUBLE RAINBOW Spaggetti on a Mr me and he became a ROTATING FLYING Whachacall it?is it a Doonkhiky? OR A robot thing grrrrr.

~ ~ Randomed ~ ~

Too random for meh! :v--|---< <------ Random bob °_o

Did u copy Super awesome rainbow boots from my story?

Candy475
12-31-2013, 05:43 AM
-random-
I'm bored
Hi everyone:wave::wave::wave:

Hamstereo
01-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Umm nope i did not read the whole story lol.did i say story?yes i did imma tell
a story. Once upon a time someone named Anoymous tried to hack growtopia
but they cant haxk because of Seth AWESOMENESS and died.the end.