View Full Version : @Seth this a ban list you need to ban

UltraPcats
12-29-2013, 07:03 PM
Ban the following people and come to hiddensonic please

lukj2001
12-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Ban the following people and come to hiddensonic please

Uh...nuh thanks...

If there is someone who needs banning, @seth would know;)

Please don't post another thread about this stuff:)

Luminesce
12-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Yeah, ban those numbers!

Hehe, sorry. That list just confused me, it's empty?

Laundry
12-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Um...I think he just edits it later on when he runs into someone he hates...lol.

Jack Bowe
12-29-2013, 08:01 PM
If this is about the Forums (As ut's in the RTSoft Tavern) simply take screenshots/images and send them to him via Private Message with something like tinypic, if he feels the need to ban the troublsome player, he will.

If it's about Tanked, use this Thread (http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?5013-PROBLEMATIC-PLAYERS) to report whoever needs to be reported if they truly are being problematic.

If this is about Growtopia, then E-Mail Support@GrowtopiaGame.Com with images and such and if action needs taking and they feel the need to, they will.

Don't think you can get people banned for scamming or something though, read the /rules, in Growtopia if they do something against that they will be Duct-Taped and/or Cursed, not likely banned. If they did something bannable, the Support team will take action.

Same with Tanked, /rules will show you everything people are not allowed to do.

On the Forums if someone is being racist, obscene, sexually-oriented or vulgar, DO NOT RESPOND TO THEM. You are feeding them with the attention they desire, just Private Message a Forum-Moderator and they WILL handle it.

Please refrain from posting Threads like these in the future and this will most likely be closed by a Moderator.
If you need any more help, Private Message me.