PDA

View Full Version : Werid

PoliceGirl
12-30-2013, 08:14 AM
Ive just got on tank forms feel really stupid.:scratch: so iam on if u need me. U need a cop to help:rolleyes:

darksnake99
12-30-2013, 06:24 PM
Ive just got on tank forms feel really stupid.:scratch: so iam on if u need me. U need a cop to help:rolleyes:

Hehe welcome. If you just play Tanked, careful. Growtopia will spill in someday.

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Lol. From a scale from 1-100 how good is grow?.... Never played... Some people tell me to play it I say no but.... Idk....
( I feel stupid wen I pose)
-PoliceGirl:confused::scratch:

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 03:30 AM
Well PG, Growtopia for me is between 75-80, its a good game, but I got tired of it recently, another reason for me to have quit, but anyways, welcome to the forums! If you need any help, pm me, if you already know how to pm, if not, just reply here.

Lul
12-31-2013, 03:33 AM
Just forgot how to make threads -.-:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. From a scale from 1-100 how good is grow?.... Never played... Some people tell me to play it I say no but.... Idk....

In a scale... It would say 934-1000 ;)

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 03:34 AM
Just forgot how to make threads -.-:sweatdrop:

When your in any section of the forums (not threads), there will be a button on the top left part of the thread links, then you can see the button where you can make new thread posts.

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 03:38 AM
Idk what pm is endless u mean time..... Iam dumb.. N weird I feel akward. :eek: tank forms r new to me so most of the time I'll b like a fool I guess. Grow... Idk I don't think I will join, is it like mine craft cus if it is I won't join the world of grow...:cry:
-PoliceGirl(Rene)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright thanks
-PoliceGirl(Rene)

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 03:39 AM
Idk what pm is endless u mean time..... Iam dumb.. N weird I feel akward. :eek: tank forms r new to me so most of the time I'll b like a fool I guess. Grow... Idk I don't think I will join, is it like mine craft cus if it is I won't join the world of grow...:cry:
-PoliceGirl(Rene)

When I say pm, I mean private message, and Growtopia is not even NEAR to be like Minecraft, btw, you can private message anyone by clicking they're name in a thread, then a little box with various options will appear, one will be "private message", click that one and you can start messaging them.

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 03:43 AM
Oh I knew that :confused: thanks I c where it says private message/ pm I got it now. Thanks for ur help buddy... Oh yeah ok grow I still don't know for some reason I feel like I won't like it... I suck at mine craft that's y I ask if it was like grow...:confused:

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 03:47 AM
Oh I knew that :confused: thanks I c where it says private message/ pm I got it now. Thanks for ur help buddy... Oh yeah ok grow I still don't know for some reason I feel like I won't like it... I suck at mine craft that's y I ask if it was like grow...:confused:

Growtopia isn't that bad, once you get used to it, you'll be fine, Growtopia is a lot simpler than Minecraft, but beware, if you try it, at first create your own world, get some seeds and blocks, then gems, with those gems buy a small lock to block anyone from entering that or any world where you place the lock, try to get enough gems until you can buy a world lock, to lock the whole world. But anyways, try to not enter any other worlds in the process, because you'll be called a "noob" by everyone (in exception of other newbies), but the main part of the game is to have fun, so do as so.

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 03:59 AM
It sounds fun lol but I'll b called a noob slot if I join I already hav a bad feeling maybe I'll just wait n stick with tanked even tho iam sorta tiers of it :/ of well. Thanks for telling me stuff. Need anything just ask, u have Police Service:hat:.

-PoliceGirl (Rene) or PG

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 04:03 AM
It sounds fun lol but I'll b called a noob slot if I join I already hav a bad feeling maybe I'll just wait n stick with tanked even tho iam sorta tiers of it :/ of well. Thanks for telling me stuff. Need anything just ask, u have Police Service:hat:.

-PoliceGirl (Rene) or PG

Need to know anything else? Just tell me if you do.

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 06:49 AM
Nope iam fine. Just happy my cuzins r playing the game :) now:D:):p

-PoliceGirl (Rene) or PG

PoliceGirl
12-31-2013, 07:53 AM
:sweatdrop::sweatdrop: my cuzins just started to play, they ask me to train them I did but barley, y cus I suck :/. I have 1 person that's gonna train my cuzins is there any1 else that would be able to train them. There's 2 of them. If not iam okay with it :)

-PoliceGirl (Rene) or PG

SageDeoxys
12-31-2013, 09:40 PM
:sweatdrop::sweatdrop: my cuzins just started to play, they ask me to train them I did but barley, y cus I suck :/. I have 1 person that's gonna train my cuzins is there any1 else that would be able to train them. There's 2 of them. If not iam okay with it :)

-PoliceGirl (Rene) or PG

I can help, but your going to have to tell me their INGs

Boomer
01-02-2014, 05:42 PM

Hmm, for me its about 80. People can be VERY annoying, especially the newbs who punch just about everything in sight, hoping that rares will spill out or it will finally break. Oh, and there's tons of scammers, too. If it involves dropping something, its a scam. If someone says "not a scam I promise! if I scam u get free horsie!", its a scam. If someone says "can I borrow ur ultra rare item for a picture," its a scam most likely (but not always; some people ARE really going to give it back.)

Watch out for them.

GAMEFREAK
01-02-2014, 11:17 PM
I say 75 I played it since the release for iOS and it gets boring if you don't have friends or if you play for too long :/