PDA

View Full Version : Help! Im being trolled!

h8noobz
04-07-2012, 10:15 PM
:( Seth help! theres this guy called wearethe99 thts trolling me! We where in vip teaams and both our teammates dropped out. i beat himm and he started calling me fag. Then, becuz my name is pineapple, he says tht i stuck a pineapple in my but and when it came out i ate it. Then finnaly i was fighting back and he took screen shots of what i said and threned to send them to u! SETH HELP ME!!!! BAN THIS GUY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Seth
04-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I "warned" both of you... (you didn't need to sink to his level and talk about his mother that way...) but I will just mute next time. After that, permanent mute or ban so please be careful. :sweatdrop:

darkhawk
04-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Pineapple You should ignore them just because they say something mean about you doesn't mean you have to listen to it.

soccerfu
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Yeah do what darkhawk says. I have been doing that since i got inside the top 10 because of the people who wont shut up and play the game.

bacon1
04-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Really. Some people just like making others feel bad. They just keep posting bad things. Try ignoring them. It works wonders. I saw one guy being really mean, using lots of language, and just being offensive. Either Seth was paying attention or someone complained and it reached him very quickly, because after ten minutes he was muted.

darkhawk
04-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Heh this happened to me once aswell he kept messaging me stupid things. I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen but I don't think he plays anymore.