PDA

View Full Version : would you like new tanks?

soccerfu
04-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey Seth and friends of mine I would like to suggest Seth and ask you if you would like to see mew tanks in the future. Vote away!

wotwot
04-09-2012, 01:21 AM
not sure at all
having spent a lot of money already, wouldnt be happy if new tanks were created just like that.

i'm sure seth understands that

i love the game and have got great enjoyment out of it, but should be careful it doesnt turn into one of those glu freemium games just trying to get more money out of players

Seth
04-09-2012, 01:30 AM
not sure at all
having spent a lot of money already, wouldnt be happy if new tanks were created just like that.

i'm sure seth understands that

i love the game and have got great enjoyment out of it, but should be careful it doesnt turn into one of those glu freemium games just trying to get more money out of players

I want each new Tank to have something specific that makes it special.

For instance, one new tank I am thinking about is the "The Fatty", (would be great to have new 3D graphics made for it..) a tank that has great armor AND firepower, but severely lacking speed. Ie, it can barely dodge beagles and has a hard time beating anyone to crates.

Not the Tank I'd like to drive, but having it out there would make for some interesting games.

soccerfu
04-09-2012, 12:01 PM
But that is the tank i would drive! HEHEHE :crazy:

Junior
04-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Seth, consider making a tank that has longer shooting range- of course, balanced in some other way. The more tanks, the better. (Though I think maps are even more important right now.)

bacon1
04-09-2012, 10:28 PM
With tanks, what I'm looking for is good firepower and armor (and a little reload). The Fatty seems to be just the tank I am looking for to retire my m3, finally. I could care less about speed if I can kill better and take more damage. But if you made that, would it have the same beagle stopping ability as the love tank (or would that be a power just for the love tank?).

But I do agree that more maps are needed. Bigger maps that can accommodate many people. And a fun target practice/obstacle course map (when things slow down).

Blast07
04-10-2012, 12:24 PM
But that is the tank i would drive! HEHEHE :crazy:
me too :)
cool idea Seth