PDA

View Full Version : Jukebox

Platinum
04-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Where is the jukebox? How can u use it? HELP!

darkhawk
04-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Yeah I was wondering that aswell

bacon1
04-12-2012, 01:05 AM
The jukebox is in the tavern, and he obviously hasn't told the general public how to use it yet.....right Seth?

Seth
04-12-2012, 03:34 AM
It's sort of an easter egg, easy to figure out.. not a big secret or anything, just a stupid funny thing.

bacon1
04-12-2012, 04:25 AM
Yeah, I've been avoiding telling people about it. Thought you might want to keep it on the down low. But no it seems the cat has been let out of the bag.

AOEO
04-13-2012, 03:30 AM
??? in confused.

Play
04-13-2012, 11:49 PM
??? in confused.

I think the jukebox is a very cool idea. It would be nice if we could play different "beats" on it, e.g. by <not saying because it's a big, big secret> followed by a number to change tracks. I know a lot of people already know and hopefully won't spill the beans to everyone else, but for those who haven't tried to figure it out yet or just can't, I (unintentionally...sorry) just gave a clue...

bacon1
04-14-2012, 12:21 AM
I think the jukebox is a very cool idea. It would be nice if we could play different "beats" on it, e.g. by <not saying because it's a big, big secret> followed by a number to change tracks. I know a lot of people already know and hopefully won't spill the beans to everyone else, but for those who haven't tried to figure it out yet or just can't, I (unintentionally...sorry) just gave a clue...

I gave Seth the same idea right after I played the jukebox for the first time!:D

I said <secret>1 would be different than <secret>2.

I also said maybe it could go through about three songs or so before it turns off.

Seth
04-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Yeah, more songs would be good.. could be funny, like if people are arguing you could put on fight music.

bacon1
04-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Yeah, more songs would be good.. could be funny, like if people are arguing you could put on fight music.

Or, if they start acting like 40 something, basement dwelling men, play something like the theme to Jaws.