PDA

View Full Version : No direction on Touchpad Cyanogen 9 alpha 2 (Android 4.0.3)

autourdupc
04-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Start to play with my new installed Cyanogen 9.9.9 RC0 alpha 2 on Touchpad.
After few seconds of playing, unable to change direction nor fire !

AOEO
04-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Probably a glitch with ICS on your WebOS, reboot your device, and if that doesn't work, uninstall then reinstall. and if it still doesn't work. wait for the next update.

bacon1
04-12-2012, 11:29 PM
Yeah, you may have had too much RAM. When that happens to me, my controls get all switched up, and I can't play until I reboot.

autourdupc
04-13-2012, 05:16 AM
Probably a glitch with ICS on your WebOS, reboot your device, and if that doesn't work, uninstall then reinstall. and if it still doesn't work. wait for the next update.

After a reboot, it seem to be ok... I can play now !
Thank you very much.

Blast07
04-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Start to play with my new installed Cyanogen 9.9.9 RC0 alpha 2 on Touchpad.
After few seconds of playing, unable to change direction nor fire !
faced the same issue only once on my galaxy s2
app reset fixed that

tanker
04-13-2012, 01:41 PM
on my droid phone I cant move, turn, and fire at the same time... I have to move and stop then lift a finger and fire... obviously I dont play on the phone anymore...

is that the same thing?

AOEO
04-13-2012, 01:58 PM
After a reboot, it seem to be ok... I can play now !
Thank you very much.

No Problem! =) Just trying to help. how do you like Android on the WebOS? I have thought about doing it, but I'm not sure, due to the amount of glitches it has.

autourdupc
04-13-2012, 02:22 PM
No Problem! =) Just trying to help. how do you like Android on the WebOS? I have thought about doing it, but I'm not sure, due to the amount of glitches it has.

TouchPad with Cyanogen 9 alpha 2 is really good... No wifi issue on my side (on 2 differents routers using WPA2 encryption).
Video playback is also good using qqplayer. Sound is really confortable.
Screen is smooth and very nice... No issues encountered at this time... Except camera not working - but that is a known limitation !
I used to transfer files using BT with my computer.
And Tanked works like a charme.
Anyway, if you decide to install Android on TP, keep in mind that you continue to have your old WebOS installed - The installation process install also a multiboot menu !
Enjoy :rolleyes:

AOEO
04-13-2012, 04:41 PM
hmm..ok, thanks =)