PDA

View Full Version : New Maps

AOEO
04-12-2012, 09:48 PM
I made this more to test out how to make a poll rather than making new maps, but this is the best subject I could think of.

I enjoy the maps we have now (I used to hate Pyramid, buts it's grown on me) but newer maps would be cool! maybe a multiple level ( 2 floors, upper and lower)
I also though of a way to deal with your problem with picking maps, what if players voted on the ones they liked ( yeah, it took me HOURS to think that up, lol, but I thought I'd post it anyways)

Junior
04-12-2012, 10:11 PM
I made this more to test out how to make a poll rather than making new maps, but this is the best subject I could think of.

I enjoy the maps we have now (I used to hate Pyramid, buts it's grown on me) but newer maps would be cool! maybe a multiple level ( 2 floors, upper and lower)
I also though of a way to deal with your problem with picking maps, what if players voted on the ones they liked ( yeah, it took me HOURS to think that up, lol, but I thought I'd post it anyways)

I definitely want more maps, multilevel would be cool but perhaps to challenging at this point for the programmers (which is just Seth, as far as I know). I don't care much for town and hedge maze, arena is my favorite.

AOEO
04-12-2012, 10:18 PM
yup, arena is fun, I like pyramid though because it seems bigger than the others, and beagles can be very helpful inside the pyramid...mwa ha ha.

bacon1
04-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Unless the beagles spontaneously explode in the pyramid like they used to (and still do when there's a lot of lag).;) Yes, more maps are definitely needed. Multilevel would be cool, but as I said to the hill idea, it would be hard to shoot up or down the ramp with no moving turret. :whistling: Maybe a new powerup could be added: radar. See where others are (for large maps only).

tanker
04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
i like all maps, more is fine but dont lose any!

bacon1
04-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Who said anything about losing maps? :)

AOEO
04-13-2012, 01:14 AM
or maybe Something like "fort", (team games only) each team has a fort, that could have 1 or 2 entrances, with moats (water would cause slow damage or something) OOH!!! what if there could be more than 2 teams? like 3 or 4!? ok, I better stop before I have to many ideas.

bacon1
04-13-2012, 01:39 AM
or maybe Something like "fort", (team games only) each team has a fort, that could have 1 or 2 entrances, with moats (water would cause slow damage or something) OOH!!! what if there could be more than 2 teams? like 3 or 4!? ok, I better stop before I have to many ideas.

Too....much.....awesomeness.

But I think more teams would devolve into a game of solo with alliances.

AOEO
04-13-2012, 03:26 AM
wha? solos with alliances? you mean unofficial teams? :confused:

bacon1
04-13-2012, 03:31 AM
wha? solos with alliances? you mean unofficial teams? :confused:

Yeah, I guess I wasn't too clear. In some solo games, like with 8 people, they form two man teams to take down others. If the actual round had more than one team, I fear it would turn into that, and have a lot of kill stealing, too.

AOEO
04-13-2012, 03:34 AM
oh, yeah =/ true.