PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Gaming (in need of Moderators)

SuperJ
01-03-2014, 01:17 AM
As some of you know, about my new compony/club, Xtreme Gaming. I am making a game for Xtreme Gaming (as some of you allready know) and I would like to have a staff team for the compony! I am making a website for it, and I have allready made the Xtreme Gaming forums. Staff members get extra privillages to the forums (like moderators), and they get to be the first to test out games as well. If you are interested in becoming a staff member, please ask, and list the following information as well:

Will you be able to join the Forums?

Will you be able to give me your email? (I need if there is an emergency) (optional)

Will you be able to be a trusted moderator on the Forum?

Can you tell me a reason why you would like to join?

this is all I need from you so far, if you want to become a staff member, please PM me, or comment down here bellow. If you are not chosen, please do not get frustrated, as it is risky to let people have this much control over my compony. Thank's guys, have a nice day!

Forum name: http://XtremeGamingChat.forumotion.com

Jrlicup
01-03-2014, 01:22 AM
I will be able to join the forums since I have free time everyday ( more than you think)

Will you be able to give me your email? (I need if there is an emergency) (optional)
I will Pm you my email so I can get some info if there is any :D

Yes I can't really abuse my powers on there since I know whats gonna happen if I do. IF I did that would be pretty dumb wouldn't it?

I want to join so I can help out in these games and serve as an authority to the site/game.

mechron
01-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Im a game glitcher...
Can I help?
Sorry.. can't be bothered to fill out the form.
But ill join. :)
I can help in game design, art work, glitches and pro gaming.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok now I actually have a stable internet.
Yes. I will be active as long as I'm not busy. ( Captain obvious )

Yes... already signed up. Done

Yes. If you can handle the occasional cuss. ( Joking cuss? Or should I cut down on that ._. )

I have some spare time, and need 2 more gaming communitys to participate in and this one shows promise :3

H3uy
01-03-2014, 02:06 AM
Will you be able to join the Forums?-yes I can join the forums I go on websites and forums alot so yeah!

Will you be able to give me your email? (I need if there is an emergency(optional)-yes you may have my email! Everyone can have it its
growtopia221@gmail.com

Will you be able to be a trusted moderator on the Forum?-I will never abuse my power because that's sad.some people are trusted with power and the use it against people or abuse it.something like villians they use there power for bad. And if I get chosen I will use it for good.

Can you tell me a reason why you would like to join?-I want to join because I feel this will be a good, popular game!it would be an honor to join the team! If I get chosen I won't let you down ill do anything to help the game(of course when I'm open)! Ill try my hardest to be active too!
~H3uy

So what's the game like any hints or....idk

SuperJ
01-03-2014, 02:23 AM
As some of you know, about my new compony/club, Xtreme Gaming. I am making a game for Xtreme Gaming (as some of you allready know) and I would like to have a staff team for the compony! I am making a website for it, and I have allready made the Xtreme Gaming forums. Staff members get extra privillages to the forums (like moderators), and they get to be the first to test out games as well. If you are interested in becoming a staff member, please ask, and list the following information as well:

this is all I need from you so far, if you want to become a staff member, please PM me, or comment down here bellow. If you are not chosen, please do not get frustrated, as it is risky to let people have this much control over my compony. Thank's guys, have a nice day!

staff member of Xtreme Gaming!

H3uy
01-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Also I can hack games(if needed) I'm not a bad hacker I'm a hacker to help people find stuff out.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I can hack games(if needed) I'm not a bad hacker I'm a hacker to help people find stuff out.

mechron
01-03-2014, 03:16 AM
Thanks again superJ, also in the forums can you post the pictures for your... upcoming game >:D
I need something to base my fan art on...

SuperJ
01-03-2014, 03:59 AM
Thanks again superJ, also in the forums can you post the pictures for your... upcoming game >:D
I need something to base my fan art on...Here are some images of some of the main sprites: 23585 23586 (dragon) 23587 (bullet), hope this helped!

mechron
01-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Thanks... i'm extremely busy right now all of a sudden because my school was like, " Oh could you help us fix this, one of our teachers deleted something important and the computer won't work " Me: -_-
Should be ready next week!

SuperJ
01-03-2014, 04:03 AM
Thanks... i'm extremely busy right now all of a sudden because my school was like, " Oh could you help us fix this, one of our teachers deleted something important and the computer won't work " Me: -_-
Should be ready next week!Thank you Mechron!

Hathor
01-03-2014, 04:21 AM
I already joined, I'm Hathor on it.

I believe you got it when I signed up.

I know consequences, and I wouldn't abuse powers. If I did I bet I would be in BIG trouble. I'm also a moderator on some other forums.

I'd like to help out, it's what I do. I also test things, my brother makes games and me and my sister test them for him.

Nobel
01-03-2014, 05:43 AM
Ye sure. i have free time everyday! I would be active most of the time!

maxcurran2@gmail.com

Ummm, if i don't there will be consequences. and am already trusted in Growtopia, so i am trusted

I have tooooo many spare time which i get bored with, if i can join then i can use up that time and play that instead

Zerkon
01-03-2014, 10:12 PM
Well, yes to all the questions, and the reason i want to join, is that i could handle support team, as i dont get a lot of action in emails, and i could(not asking, only if you want) be a moderator, again, not asking, since support team is hard within itself....

SuperJ
01-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Well, yes to all the questions, and the reason i want to join, is that i could handle support team, as i dont get a lot of action in emails, and i could(not asking, only if you want) be a moderator, again, not asking, since support team is hard within itself....Ok Zerkon, I trust you a lot, so welcome to the Staff Team!

trice
01-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Same as Zekron, Yes to all the questions.
I just want to be in for like support.
No intrest in making games, just helping people who play the games.

Pizzaman
01-05-2014, 02:35 PM

I will be able to join the forum.
Try the email in my sig, or try damienhall04@gmail.com
Yes, I'll will be able to be a trusted moderator.
And I want to join because I want to be part of something that has great potential.

Magicalfishy
01-10-2014, 12:46 AM
I would like to join the support team as well. :hat:

Tin
01-10-2014, 01:37 AM

I will be able to join the forums

Id love to share my email

I can assure you can trust me

Ive always wanted to be part of something bigger.

Edwardson97
01-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Yes I would be able to join.

I am able to give my email to you.

If I get chosen yes id be a trusted moderator.

I'd like to join, to help out to keep it clean and friendly xtreme community:hat:

The 978
01-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Yes.

I will PM you my email.

If you trust me that much, yes. :)

Because I am BOOOREEEEED.