PDA

View Full Version : Crate Glitch

darkhawk
04-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Dear Seth, I've realized when I was playing beagles I saw a crate I went to go get it and I went through it I even shot the far wall to make sure I wasn't lagging and then another crate came when I got killed by another tank and there was a double crate:confused:

bacon1
04-14-2012, 01:42 AM
Dear Seth, I've realized when I was playing beagles I saw a crate I went to go get it and I went through it I even shot the far wall to make sure I wasn't lagging and then another crate came when I got killed by another tank and there was a double crate:confused:

I've seen that before. I always assumed it was lag, but I didn't know for certain. Whenever it happened to me, other signs of lag were always present (slow/jumpy tanks, shots not firing, then all coming out in a massive boom). Could it be a very localised form of lag?:sweatdrop:

darkhawk
04-14-2012, 02:28 AM
It ISN'T lag IF YOU READ I said I shot the far wall in the arena and I could shoot: :poop:

bacon1
04-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Hey, sometimes lag works in odd ways. Sometimes it affects you and other times it doesn't.

Or........you could have a different problem. I was just offering an idea.

darkhawk
04-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Please don't think I'm yelling I wanted to make the words more big for you to understand :o

bacon1
04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Please don't think I'm yelling I wanted to make the words more big for you to understand :o

I figured. :cool:

But if it really isn't lag, then I don't know what to tell you. My next guess is a demon in the game that is out to get you.

darkhawk
04-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol A Demon? Nice One Hahahaha:crazy:

bacon1
04-15-2012, 01:26 AM
Either that or the gremlins took the crate before you could get to it. :p

But in all seriousness, I've seen that before, and don't know what causes it.

soccerfu
04-15-2012, 12:16 PM
I know what causes it. There is one thing that causes it: a person lagging. When a person that is lagging or is about to loose connection and they pick up a crate it is not visible to other players. Only the player that lagged can see that he picked up a crate and no one else can so you go through the crate and it is empty. Then a new crate respawns and there is what appears to be a double crate.

darkhawk
04-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh thanks soccerfu :D

bacon1
04-15-2012, 05:38 PM
I know what causes it. There is one thing that causes it: a person lagging. When a person that is lagging or is about to loose connection and they pick up a crate it is not visible to other players. Only the player that lagged can see that he picked up a crate and no one else can so you go through the crate and it is empty. Then a new crate respawns and there is what appears to be a double crate.

Hmmmm........but, often, you can't pick up the double crate, either. So is everybody having and getting crates, or is there a more inert problem we should look into?

Justin Guo
03-29-2013, 03:05 PM
I seen this glitch before,There is also another kind of glitch,
You see,I remember playing in this world and the owner
Shouted:FREE ANGEL WINGS!!!but when I try to get it,
I can't get it for some reason.then I heard that if you
Do this glitch,you won't get UR items back.
Lol,serve him right to lie

MrExecution
03-29-2013, 06:23 PM

this is tanked not growtopia, what were u thinking when u clicked on tanked and not growtopia

god
03-29-2013, 10:03 PM

Dont worry I cant get angel wings either and im god.

megaman01
03-29-2013, 10:12 PM
I call it the

OMEGA CRATE