PDA

View Full Version : Coins

silver OO
04-14-2012, 02:20 AM
SETH MUST READ. I wish i could mute these noobs. whenever u win 15+ coins in gambling it tells tavern (your name) won ?? coins. NOw the problem begins. i have noobs asking me can i have coins. i give em 1 then dey ask for another. instead i give the noob who just called me lucky my max for the day. then ther like this ***

bacon1
04-14-2012, 02:51 AM
SETH MUST READ. I wish i could mute these noobs. whenever u win 15+ coins in gambling it tells tavern (your name) won ?? coins. NOw the problem begins. i have noobs asking me can i have coins. i give em 1 then dey ask for another. instead i give the noob who just called me lucky my max for the day. then ther like this ***

Everybody asks for coins (even high ranks). It does tend to increase after it is announced to the world, but if you tell them no right away, they normally stop.

P.S. I am posting to boost this to the top. You did say "SETH MUST READ".

silver OO
04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
Everybody asks for coins (even high ranks). It does tend to increase after it is announced to the world, but if you tell them no right away, they normally stop.

P.S. I am posting to boost this to the top. You did say "SETH MUST READ".

i know but noobs ask for 50 coins if i give em 1 coin they just like this*** dats it. high rankss aint greedy they say thnks for 1 coin

soccerfu
04-14-2012, 12:30 PM
That's why when I win something with a lot of people I make sure to get the hell out of there!

silver OO
04-14-2012, 12:46 PM
That's why when I win something with a lot of people I make sure to get the hell out of there!

old did that but they started private messaging me my cousin cal,ed um stalkers.

bacon1
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
i know but noobs ask for 50 coins if i give em 1 coin they just like this*** dats it. high rankss aint greedy they say thnks for 1 coin

Sometimes. Other times I've seen greedy high ranks. Either way, it is an annoying problem.