PDA

View Full Version : should we have multiple teams

ducktape
04-15-2012, 12:04 AM
ive been thinking i think there shoul be multiple teams. you school be able to choose your team. there should be red blue yellow and green this svhoold br its own lobby too so if you want to play 2 team you can:)

bacon1
04-15-2012, 01:48 AM
ive been thinking i think there shoul be multiple teams. you school be able to choose your team. there should be red blue yellow and green this svhoold br its own lobby too so if you want to play 2 team you can:)

Hey, if you want your own lobby, more power to ya. I just think it would be like a game of solo, but with alliances. If that doesn't make sense, look at it this way:

Let's say eight people join the solo game, and pairs of two teamed up to kill the other six. Then it would be like a four teamed game. You would still have the same problem as solo matches; kill stealing, overpowering, etc...

Four teams would be the same, just with legit teams to play on.

So I don't think it's a good idea. If the lobby is created, you won't see me in there.

ducktape
04-15-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey, if you want your own lobby, more power to ya. I just think it would be like a game of solo, but with alliances. If that doesn't make sense, look at it this way:

Let's say eight people join the solo game, and pairs of two teamed up to kill the other six. Then it would be like a four teamed game. You would still have the same problem as solo matches; kill stealing, overpowering, etc...

Four teams would be the same, just with legit teams to play on.

So I don't think it's a good idea. If the lobby is created, you won't see me in there.

people still kills any way what i mean is some stpid noods quit and do nothing but i like the solo idea what i mean by looby is 4 way looby or standerd looby rainbow bacon!!!!!!!!!1:crazy:

bacon1
04-15-2012, 03:43 AM
In a regular team game, though, if someone steals your kill, they are on your team. That means you still get the kill and have a chance of winning. If there are 4 teams, then the kill could be stolen by another team, and you will be out that kill. Seems like it would get frustrating. (that's why I'm a team game man; work together, and avoid kill-stealing frustration).