PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME!!!

Jose Mora
04-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Hey I just signed in to Tanked and i lost everything I had the love tank the M4 and panzer and there all gone now I had around 298 points now i have 19 and my tags are changed :/ can u help me get my stuff back.

soccerfu
04-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Try opening and then closing and reopening the app. See if that works.

Jose Mora
04-15-2012, 05:17 PM
I already did that it happend last time but then it went back to normal now its now changing

bacon1
04-15-2012, 05:51 PM
Well, sometimes when the server is overloaded or I have lots of lag, the display shows that I have zero coins (I font have any other tanks--can't help you there.). I just log out and when I come back, my coins reappear.

Some people may say your account is doubled up with another person's due do a server glitch, but that wouldn't explain why you don't have your tanks. Currently, you cannot sell your tanks back to the store.

Maybe you were experiencing the account double up, and were actually seeing someone else's stats. :confused:

Jose Mora
04-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Idk why it did that I just want all my stuff back and this is Lolkidz I've talked to u before Bacon1

bacon1
04-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Idk why it did that I just want all my stuff back and this is Lolkidz I've talked to u before Bacon1

I remember you....but I don't know what to tell you about your things. :confused: