PDA

View Full Version : the NEW TAVERN

tanker
04-16-2012, 08:33 PM
1. All the begging is out of control. I wish we could mute a player on our own(muted to ourselves only)
2... the coins have certainly made chatter more abundant at Skids
3... the music in the jukebox is um well... uhh lets say, terrible...lol... but music is appreciated
4 Mudfrog, carlos make it fun.
5. a better place than it used to be(when so much begging is not going on)
6. a nice place to meet players
7. Gambling is fun, but I seem to lose more jnow...hmmm...but I would rather gamble a coin than CP anyday...
:cool:

Junior
04-16-2012, 08:35 PM
Yeah, the coin begging is a little out of hand, I don't mind some, but there is too much. Not sure how it can be corrected, but if the rest of us ignore beggars maybe it won't get worse.

bacon1
04-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, the main problem with begging is enough is never enough. (I don't give coins, but I've seen the process). People give a coin. Then the person who got a coin goes and asks for more. One time, I saw a guy give someone 48 coins, and then the person went and asked for more! It is somewhat annoying.

And the music isn't......terrible. It's just not upbeat. It feels like something solemn. Like death, kinda. Now, if it was more like the music that plays during the world rankings, that would be awesome, because I love that music.

derekmeeks
04-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, the main problem with begging is enough is never enough. (I don't give coins, but I've seen the process). People give a coin. Then the person who got a coin goes and asks for more. One time, I saw a guy give someone 48 coins, and then the person went and asked for more! It is somewhat annoying.

And the music isn't......terrible. It's just not upbeat. It feels like something solemn. Like death, kinda. Now, if it was more like the music that plays during the world rankings, that would be awesome, because I love that music.

Yeah, It's very true beggars are never satisfied with whatever they have got. They keep on asking for coins always. Indeed, It's very annoying.

billy bob joe
04-18-2012, 12:25 AM
this one player asks for WAY to much. one time people gave him about 100 and he asked for MORE!!!
(player hm)

bacon1
04-18-2012, 12:42 AM
this one player asks for WAY to much. one time people gave him about 100 and he asked for MORE!!!
(player hm)

yeah, I think it's just gluttony, for coins. It's annoying, but we have to learn to deal with it.......sigh.....:(.