PDA

View Full Version : How about a tank bank

ducktape
04-16-2012, 10:17 PM
should we have a bank where we can earn coins with interest ;) ok bacon what I mean is 50coins means 1 coin a day 100 2 coins a day and so forth in you have like 25 that wild be half a coin if you have 20 we wold would it up to 25 or we could add up others on coins and add them there for giving you the among of coins you

[QUOTE]Ducktape is sticker and cool

QUOTE]

bacon1
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
should we have a bank where we can earn coins with interest ;)

That might be a lot of work, trying to figure out a payment and interest system. Plus, it would have to be very good interest. I know at my bank (in real life), the interest is very small (I get about 3 cents every three months). So you'd be getting fractions of coins. To make it plausible, they would have to increase in hole numbers, which would be very high in ratings. Then everybody would do it, and everybody would be running around with a lot of coins. It would defeat the purpose of earning them, if you can get one a day (or even a week). It would be too much payout for too little work.

But.........If Seth could find a way to make it work, then you may have something here. But only if Seth can work around --^-- those flaws.