PDA

View Full Version : Disney ruined Club Penguinl

Dodo Wizard
01-04-2014, 06:23 AM
I know this isn't very RTsoft related, but Alokow or whatever his name was posted about some cd stuff, so I can post about this.
I personally think Club Penguin was awesome, and was still good after about a year after Disney bought it. Then Disney ruined it. Just completely ruined Club Penguin. :'(

Splendid
01-04-2014, 06:38 AM
And they closed Toontown. :-:

Dodo Wizard
01-04-2014, 07:29 AM
And they closed Toontown. :-:

Yeah.., I never got around to playing toontown. Also, how to put a pic in my signature? I FIGURED IT OUT. This thread is pointless, im sorry.

RevJustice
01-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Disney is power-hungry. :nope:

optimuswhat
01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Disney's MMO's suck,
They always need membership to do everything.
Also people are bringing Toontown back as Toontown Rewritten. There's also some CP Private servers, which are 100% better than the original game.

TIMTAM
01-04-2014, 08:05 AM
I haven't played Club Penguin since Disney didn't own it. I didn't even know they bought it. I am really curious, I am going to try playing it (:

The 978
01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
I were playing CP before Disney bought it. Now it is so bad :(

DeathAngelz
01-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Never liked disney since the actors never live a good life while doing it. If you seen the storys about there after life

Vampireboy000
01-04-2014, 12:24 PM
I know this isn't very RTsoft related, but Alokow or whatever his name was posted about some cd stuff, so I can post about this.
I personally think Club Penguin was awesome, and was still good after about a year after Disney bought it. Then Disney ruined it. Just completely ruined Club Penguin. :'(

YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE MY FRIEND.SHE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT HOW DISNEY RUINED CLUB PENGUIN SHE EVEN MADE A QUIZ x-x

PURPLE585
01-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Disney movies [Lol, still Disney related] has too much singing. I just run.

I just hate Disney in general..

Dodo Wizard
01-04-2014, 05:33 PM
YOU SOUND EXACTLY LIKE MY FRIEND.SHE KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT HOW DISNEY RUINED CLUB PENGUIN SHE EVEN MADE A QUIZ x-x

Lolz. (10 char)

- - - Updated - - -

I were playing CP before Disney bought it. Now it is so bad :(

Yeah, it's ruined. Why did they remove the PSA missions? I loved doing those:D

Equine
01-05-2014, 07:20 AM
Aren't you guys too old for this?:nope:

Jeremy012
01-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Disney movies [Lol, still Disney related] has too much singing. I just run.

I just hate Disney in general..

ARE YA KIDDING MEH?

Disney movies today is pretty intense...

Okokok not intense but they are good (especially the wreck-it-ralph movie hope they make a sequal to that one)...

The lone ranger

EMC
01-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Never liked disney since the actors never live a good life while doing it. If you seen the storys about there after life

Disney Stalked Mary Poppins Untill She Acted For The Movie

SageDeoxys
01-07-2014, 04:25 AM
Lolz. (10 char)

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it's ruined. Why did they remove the PSA missions? I loved doing those:D

You can still do the PSA missions, I believe you can access them from the ClubPenguin homepage.

Cocomonkey
01-07-2014, 04:43 AM
Disney sugarcoats everything. Pink=Cinderella Blue=Little Mermaid
In the original version of Cinderella, the step-sisters cut off parts of their own feet in order to fit them into the glass slipper; but the prince finds out and he pecks out the step sister’s eyes.

In the very first version of the Little Mermaid, the mermaid sees the Prince marry another princess and she gets depressed. She's offered a knife with which to stab the prince to death, but rather than do that she jumps into the sea and dies by turning to froth.

John Michael Aguado
01-07-2014, 06:04 AM
"Mickey Mouse": That's right kiddies, Were not only the a company... WERE ALSO AN EMPIRE! (*Evil Laugh*)

Have A Nice Day! :)

DeathCake
01-07-2014, 09:12 AM
How did club penguin change when Disney bought clubpenguin ?

optimuswhat
01-07-2014, 10:20 AM
How did club penguin change when Disney bought clubpenguin ?

You gotta buy membership to do everything.

DeathCake
01-07-2014, 02:49 PM
You gotta buy membership to do everything.
Wasn't it like that before?

Boomer
01-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Disney Stalked Mary Poppins Untill She Acted For The Movie

Oh, yes, that's true. That's what Tom Hanks' new movie "Saving Mr. Banks" is about.

Eyedea
01-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Disney sugarcoats everything. Pink=Cinderella Blue=Little Mermaid
In the original version of Cinderella, the step-sisters cut off parts of their own feet in order to fit them into the glass slipper; but the prince finds out and he pecks out the step sister’s eyes.

In the very first version of the Little Mermaid, the mermaid sees the Prince marry another princess and she gets depressed. She's offered a knife with which to stab the prince to death, but rather than do that she jumps into the sea and dies by turning to froth.

Okay and why would they put that in a children's movie? derp

Dodo Wizard
01-13-2014, 05:07 AM
You can still do the PSA missions, I believe you can access them from the ClubPenguin homepage.

Really? Awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I never expected this thread to get so big.

Cocomonkey
01-13-2014, 05:20 AM
Okay and why would they put that in a children's movie? derp

They didn't, those stories were the original versions, If you read thoroughly.